Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Where's the updated IC patch? It doesn't make sense when the MC's joyfully eating Mrs. Reines' pussy and comments, "I'm tasting the place I came out of." Can the dev alter the game to allow the player to choose the familial relations and possibly names?

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
There seem to be quite a few issues with the patch. I think the attached file should do a better job, especially for the latest version.
Where's the updated IC patch? It doesn't make sense when the MC's joyfully eating Mrs. Reines' pussy and comments, "I'm tasting the place I came out of." Can the dev alter the game to allow the player to choose the familial relations and possibly names?
updated incest patch just click on J68 said and boom in his post there is an working incets patch

D

Deleted member 2174751

When this game first came out I was mesmerized, the Mom & Ella were so hot, and in subsequent updates the girls have just gotten hotter! The problem I have is that the MC acts like a 12 y/o to the point that I want the father to find out, to see the whiny little bitch get tortured until he receives the absolute most painful "true death" [based on his totally juvenile inner thoughts] . Ella is equally as hot as Mom in her own rights not to forget the other stunningly sexy fam members yet the MC seems disinterested because he appears to be special needs {one of those peeps that has to wear a hockey helmet on the bus} and his stupidly mutated cock has a larger brain than him and only desires one thing... This game could be the most epic harem game of all time instead of going down it's current path of self destruction...

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
I'm surprise that the new update is actually rather good. New girls are introduced, also the cute adopted girl has arrived, all good news but still, I really want to remove that annoying aunt. Please make that an option in the future update.

Reactions: delain

Steviehg84

Oct 16, 2019
View attachment 161600

Overview:
Your Parents are a power couple. Your Dad - a high profile Mafia Boss. A man of extreme Wealth and Power. A man whom even Presidents of nations fear. Your Mom - a former Supermodel, now faithful housewife.
After you turn 18, Sexual tensions flare between you, your mother & your sisters, temptations reach their breaking point, sins are committed, you experience the highest of highs.... and then turmoil strikes; and you get involved in a high stakes, globetrotting adventure strewn with sexual encounters, high fashion, extravagant luxury, constant thrills and lurking dangers, supermodels, Super Cars, Luxury Yachts, Exotic Vacations and more. Live the high life of luxury, glamour and adventure.​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-12
Release Date: 2020-03-12
Developer: Temptress Games
Censored: No
Version: Episode 6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches:
(Ep.4)

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 161633 View attachment 161634 View attachment 161637 View attachment 161638 View attachment 161639 View attachment 161640
The first game where EVERYBODY gets laid but the Protagonist.

Reactions: Omeega and abhi1180

CJ Parker

Jan 22, 2018
When this game first came out I was mesmerized, the Mom & Ella were so hot, and in subsequent updates the girls have just gotten hotter! The problem I have is that the MC acts like a 12 y/o to the point that I want the father to find out, to see the whiny little bitch get tortured until he receives the absolute most painful "true death" [based on his totally juvenile inner thoughts] . Ella is equally as hot as Mom in her own rights not to forget the other stunningly sexy fam members yet the MC seems disinterested because he appears to be special needs {one of those peeps that has to wear a hockey helmet on the bus} and his stupidly mutated cock has a larger brain than him and only desires one thing... This game could be the most epic harem game of all time instead of going down it's current path of self destruction...
I simply returned to the thread to see if anyone else feels the same about the MC. And here you are. Completely agree with you here buddy. The girls are hot (Iris esp) but MC is an unlikable idiot.

Reactions: Omeega

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is there an updated incest patch for chapter 6?

Also, a lot of animations are missing with the chapter 4 incest patch.

Last edited:

Talos76

Aug 8, 2019
So I start up the game for the first time and I notice that the mc calls the woman by her last name despite the description of the game calling the woman "your mother". So is she the mc"s mother or is she your "mother's best friend" as said ingame? Or is this a completely different woman and I just haven't met my mother yet as I'm only like 10 minutes into the first episode?

Milflover68

Jun 14, 2019
So I start up the game for the first time and I notice that the mc calls the woman by her last name despite the description of the game calling the woman "your mother". So is she the mc"s mother or is she your "mother's best friend" as said ingame? Or is this a completely different woman and I just haven't met my mother yet as I'm only like 10 minutes into the first episode?
She is MC's mother. Just use the incest patch.

• Angry
Reactions: ShangTsung
2.40 star(s) 83 Votes