Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
He released a post on June 5 saying episode 7 preview on patreon.
And he even deleted the post regarding release of ep7 at "end of May or first week of June" on patreon.
Whatever I think he might release this game in the first week of next month..

One more thing Mrs.Reigns renders are really looking top notch and I am waiting for this game because of mrs.Reigns only.
Hope the game will be released very soon.

Reactions: harshal2198

Talos76

Aug 8, 2019
It is actually a bug
All of you guys are playing ep6 actually but at the end it shows ep5.
I think the dev will look into it soon..
That makes sense.
Wish the dev would make it so that the game tells you when you start and finish episode an.

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
Can't say I expected the story to unfold this way. Description sounded very hyperbolic, but it might actually be accurate. I'm not that far in though.

Also, what's up with the aunt? I don't really get why she keeps showing up when her scenes add nothing to the story so far. Is she gonna be a mayor character later or is she just a way to sneak some sex into the game? I usually wouldn't mind, but her scenes felt kinda out of place and really random.

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
He released a post on June 5 saying episode 7 preview on patreon.
And he even deleted the post regarding release of ep7 at "end of May or first week of June" on patreon.
Whatever I think he might release this game in the first week of next month..

One more thing Mrs.Reigns renders are really looking top notch and I am waiting for this game because of mrs.Reigns only.
Hope the game will be released very soon.
So basically hes breaking his promise again. It would be 3 months tommorow since the last update.

patrikfr01

Donor
May 18, 2017
It's really not very funny but see the developer's comment

Episode 7 Preview
Sorry I didn't post for a while guys. I had to take almost 10 days off to deal with some personal issues. Ever since the lockdowns began, I had been coping with severe depression and anxiety once again. Despite the depression and anxiety, I was putting in a lot of work regardless. But after setting a release window for Episode 7 in my last post - the inevitable pressure that arises because of deadlines started triggering panic attacks again. It got so worse that just sitting in front of a computer sent me into turmoil. As a result, I had to get back on medication and take some time off to take care of my mental health..
After the time off, I have just gotten back to work. I had announced that Episode 7 will be released this week. I kindly request you to bear with me till 15th as I finish the remaining work. Episode 7 will be released on the 15th of this month. Please bear with me for just this Episode, after this one, I will release New Episodes Every Month. Thanks to all of your support, I can finally spend a lot of time on this game going forward. Now, I can finally release New Episodes every month after this one gets out on 15th. I'm so grateful for all of your support. Thank you all so much.

freakanime

Oct 14, 2018
The rule for this game is the dev usually will broke 3 promise release dates before releasing the update.

Honestly this annoys me more than the long time waiting and would have preferred if the dev just release the update if it is already completed since he is always pressured if he gave a release date.

D

Deleted member 843719

If one is a supporter on his patreon i understand the frustration , but if your not ,your getting the game on this site for free ,so stop whinging about it
Yep, ive seen alot of people whine on different games when the update is taking so long so they whine like they supported the dev at all when even mostly of their patreons are not whining bout it.

magician

Jun 8, 2017
Hello guys. I started playing this today qnd found an annoying problem that I cant solve on my own. I dont know in which episode, but there is a sequence of errors in the script allegedly saying that isnt possible to load that png image. It starts in a scene where Mrs.Reign is on a florest giving her hand to you (The image is something like that: 2Scene1.png)

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
Someone who is his patreon please post the ep7 preview that dev had posted on patreon on June 12.
If any news regarding release please let us know.

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
Well, I'm kinda up to date now. I have some really mixed feelings so far. Game starts unusual, but in a pretty exciting manner with guns and mercenaries only to revert back to a pretty generic Visual Novel Story with little choices, even with all the Mafia elements. It's kinda hard to take the game serious when the MC fights off Militia on an unknown island and then the game intermissions to his Aunt fucking some random boy fixing her Wi-Fi. I still don't get the point of these scenes. Unless the Aunt's adultery becomes mayor plot point later on these random sex scenes feel like a cheap way to sneak in sex scene into your slowburn game.

I'm also curious how all the other girls will be handled down the line. So far the game has spent most of his time only on the Mom and with the current game's pace I have a feeling some of girls will get some pretty rushed storylines in comparison, unless the game is going to be really long. It's also funny that MC didn't already get it on with his Aunt. With how much the games likes to throw her sex scenes around and how little actual action MC has gotten so far you'd expect the game to quickly put them together, but whatever.

The game's okay for the novel that it seems to be, but I feel like it's mostly carried by the promise of getting it on with the Mom eventually.

Last edited:

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
When Episode 7 gonna release?
Probably next month you cant trust the guy and his release date. Je have already broken so many promises it was also the reason that I stopped being his pstron. I just sub when the update is release theb unsub again.rP

Reactions: swammy

Hans Samu

Jun 7, 2020
Hi guys, i had a little prob, the game end up after quite some times tho; but it's showing me the thankfull for the end of the episode 5 ? only happening to me ?

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes