Anonnona

Apr 29, 2017
someone please share the last 2 posts from his patreon

from June 12th (not 5th June one)

from June 14th.

patrikfr01

Donor
May 18, 2017

Guys, I'm so sorry.. I've been burning the midnight oil despite my struggles with my mental health issues.. I've given it my all, but there's still about 45 hours of work left to finish.... Normally, I'd pull a couple of 18 hour work days and finish it off being that close... But, as the deadline's been approaching, the depression and anxiety's gotten worse, and I'm having panic attacks again. I feel so miserable and sorry that there's a delay again....... But I promise I will do my best and finish this episode in a week's time regardless of my mental health issues..... If you're upset about the delay, I completely understand. Please feel free to delete your pledge, I will still send you the episode as soon as it's ready regardless........ As for right now, I'm going to have to up the dosage of my medication and get my mind right first.... Then I'm going to work my ass off to finish this episode for you guys.... I so wish I can pull 18 hr shifts and wrap it off in two or three days.. But, given my mental state and the effects of the medication, even 9 hours a day would be pushing too hard... But, I'm going to put in at least 9 hours regardless... I do not want to set a very close and probable deadline and have to apologize again, should I miss it for any unforeseen reasons. So, all things considered, I'm setting a very conservative deadline of 23rd, factoring in enough buffer window for any issues, should they arise. So, the new episode will be out on 23rd without fail. I promise you guys, that I will do everything in my power to release it on 23rd. The release will happen on 23rd no matter what. After the release, I'll take a week off to recover and get right back to work so I can make monthly releases going forward. Kindly request you to bear with me for just this episode... I sincerely apologize for the delay and thank you all so much for your patience. Thank you.
Guys, I'm so sorry.. I've been burning the midnight oil despite my struggles with my mental health issues.. I've given it my all, but there's still about 45 hours of work left to finish.... Normally, I'd pull a couple of 18 hour work days and finish it off being that close... But, as the deadline's been approaching, the depression and anxiety's gotten worse, and I'm having panic attacks again. I feel so miserable and sorry that there's a delay again....... But I promise I will do my best and finish this episode in a week's time regardless of my mental health issues..... If you're upset about the delay, I completely understand. Please feel free to delete your pledge, I will still send you the episode as soon as it's ready regardless........ As for right now, I'm going to have to up the dosage of my medication and get my mind right first.... Then I'm going to work my ass off to finish this episode for you guys.... I so wish I can pull 18 hr shifts and wrap it off in two or three days.. But, given my mental state and the effects of the medication, even 9 hours a day would be pushing too hard... But, I'm going to put in at least 9 hours regardless... I do not want to set a very close and probable deadline and have to apologize again, should I miss it for any unforeseen reasons. So, all things considered, I'm setting a very conservative deadline of 23rd, factoring in enough buffer window for any issues, should they arise. So, the new episode will be out on 23rd without fail. I promise you guys, that I will do everything in my power to release it on 23rd. The release will happen on 23rd no matter what. After the release, I'll take a week off to recover and get right back to work so I can make monthly releases going forward. Kindly request you to bear with me for just this episode... I sincerely apologize for the delay and thank you all so much for your patience. Thank you.

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
Br

Bro could you please share that previous post episode 7 preview .

byskup

Apr 26, 2017

omg, what a bunch of BS. I am working as a Infra engineer and developer working 80 hours/week and never ever had any mental issues. These are just excuses. I still dont get it that people still believe such nonsense:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: modo200 and Jaks

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
omg, what a bunch of BS. I am working as a Infra engineer and developer working 80 hours/week and never ever had any mental issues. These are just excuses. I still dont get it that people still believe such nonsense:ROFLMAO:
I mean, I'm not very familiar with this Dev and his track record(although apparently he misses deadlines quite a few times according to some people here) and I'd like to believe him, but I made similair experiences with other Developers who would miss deadlines constantly, by several months even, and they would always explain that they're having problems with their mental health. So I naturally get skeptical now since that has become the go-to excuse for Developers.

For what it's worth, if he at least communicates regularly, then he is at least better than those other Devs. They would go radio silent for weeks before actually explaining themselves.

Reactions: Ara-sH

Anonnona

Apr 29, 2017

Thank you.

Also did the post not have any images?
and could you also kindly post the preview proceeding this post.

Reactions: Bossjohn

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
Indeed what a bunch of Bs. And now that he reached the threshold of 1000$ with the promise of monthly update.

I dont see that sht happening. Theres a game developer "Boring games" his game had quite a lot of content every update but his revenue is not even exceding a 350$ . He has an awesome art and story. But look a this guy.

Always breaking 3-4 release date before actually releasing the update. With a bunch of bs excuses. After Icstor bs stories of therapy, medication bs and milking sessions. Many game dev actually also did his fcking forbidden milking tecnique.

Thats why I only pledge when the game is out then unpledge again.

Still there are so many people who are just letting these devs to milk money. If only they unpledge to these kind of devs. Probably they would wake up and actually do their job. Especially when the world is in lockdown.

Probably these devs was just on their houses and cant go to their real job. And still making up bs excuses.

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
Try to be empathic and nice.
Dev already told us he has mental issues: panic attack and depression (if I´m not wrong).
Please be patient; specially in this time when the covid-19 and lockdown are part of our lives.

Cheers !
Are you seriously believing that bs? It is because we are in pandemic that he can focure more on his job. Because we are in lockdown. If he has a job he cant go because of lockdown.

And for these panic attacks and medication?? Havent you heard of Icstor forbidden milking tecnique??

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Because we are in lockdown.
To be fair, that's part of the problem of late with a lot people. The isolation aspect.
Either from being their own, or cooped up with others (family/friends/flat mates) and having had weeks of extremely limited access to "the outside".

I'm not saying that to excuse anything or anyone, just that your reasoning is highly flawed.

If he really has mental issues, these several weeks can certainly exacerbate things for him, just as it can and has for many, many people.

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
I mean, the lockdown is basically the reason I'd like to believe him here because I felt the isolation take a toll on me, too. I couldn't go out to drink with friends, go to the gym and with my semester being held online I had very little contact to other people. I was feeling quite down because of that and this is why I could give him the benefit of the doubt here.

But having that said, it's still the most convenient excuse a Developer breaking his promises uses which is why I'll remain skeptical.

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
Its the 23rd now. Lets see if he will honor his promise this time. Its been 3 months since the last update.

Anonnona

Apr 29, 2017
Even If the update is ready, he's gonna try and drag it out till next month so that he gets that months patreon dough. And if possible he'll not release it even then and drag it on till august September maybe.
And even then, there'll only be more blueballing.

Unfortunate, because I quite liked the Landlady's model.

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
Even If the update is ready, he's gonna try and drag it out till next month so that he gets that months patreon dough. And if possible he'll not release it even then and drag it on till august September maybe.
And even then, there'll only be more blueballing.

Unfortunate, because I quite liked the Landlady's model.
Same thing here.
Just the landlady only keep me waiting for this game.
I think it's the third time the dev broke his promise and looks like your words are going to be true and exactly suitable to especially this dev followed by icstor and psychodelusional also.

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
One more thing
It is well appreciated if anyone post the latest previews of this game ep7.
I request especially the patrons of this dev
who are here to help all of the men here who are waiting for this game with both eyes kept opened both day and night almost from one month believeing this dev words.
Waiting with HEARTCOVEREDEYES;;:

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes