Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
One more thing
It is well appreciated if anyone post the latest previews of this game ep7.
I request especially the patrons of this dev
who are here to help all of the men here who are waiting for this game with both eyes kept opened both day and night almost from one month believeing this dev words.
Waiting with HEARTCOVEREDEYES;;:

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
See he broke his promise again. And just said he will release it when its ready but even if its actually already done let me guess he will drag it on until next month so the patrons he lost this month would subscribed again to get the game. What a technique. After Icstor forbidden milking technique.

More and more devs is copying his forbidden milking technique.

And you expect this guy to release monthly update now that he completed the threshold of 1000$ ??? Ha not happening.

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
He's a liar. There has been nothing for three months. He says he will share every month. There is no trust in the man who has made a promise and cannot hold it over and over again. My advice is to end patreon support like me. He wants to make money without offering anything. Sorry for my English.
Well there is a wise way. Pledge when there is an update and then immidiately unpledge again. Thats how I do it when it comes to these kinds of dev scammers.

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
It's the 24th in my country now. Still nothing. They'll release it when it's ready apparently.

I'm not pledging, I just played the game like a week ago, so it's not like it will bother him, but people should seriously consider his own advice and stop pledging. He breaks promise after promise and still gets your money.

Nov 26, 2019
Could it be that this bunch of good games stopped since March is the effect of "Pandemic"?
Really really sad.
I hope everything is fine with this developer. :(
Everything is fine with him he just doesn't wanna update and hides behind the excuse of mental health. I'd also like to say he keeps saying a release date and then breaking it which is what causes people to get pissed. If he just stayed quiet and then updated people wouldn't mind nearly as much.

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
Everything is fine with him he just doesn't wanna update and hides behind the excuse of mental health. I'd also like to say he keeps saying a release date and then breaking it which is what causes people to get pissed. If he just stayed quiet and then updated people wouldn't mind nearly as much.
but he actually said he's rather not give a release date anymore as it just annoys people and causes him to lose patreons even more..and YET he still does that after all just to disappoint

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
The update is probably already done. He is just dragging it out probably until mid july or end off july so he can get hit revenue this month easy for free and not work on the game this month. So that he can start working on his game next month.

Thats why he said he would rather not give a released date this time. Just think about it been already 4 months since the last update he is not even doing an animations in the game which is time consuming. His renders is not even exceeding 500.

Im not saying to compare him to the other developers who have a team. But theres Dr pinkcake who rendering 3500 every update and its not even taking 4 months every update and just the content is massive. But this one here is been taking his time just to give not even a 20 mins game play.

And still not releasing the which is probably already done by now and still dragging it out. And you expect this guy for monthly update?? Now that he ready a 1000$ last month?? Definitely not happening.

"Sigh" its not only a pandemic of corona virus this year. Its also a pandemic of lazy developers. So many developers have become lazy this year and just continued to bait their patron with updates.

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
Here he comes again with his " been through hell " "mental health problems" " panic attacks" bs.

After a long silent he comes with his sympathize attack. Because he can see that hes losing his patrons because of his bs. Finally some patrons are waking up and not becoming full retard.

He said that the next post will be the release. Let me guess it will be in a week. Wow so he got the revenue this month with a half of work because the end of the month would be near by then.

Ps: You guys probably always seen me whinning in this forum with regards of temptress and icstor. Well I think you can probably already guess that im a former patron and also very supportive for them in the beginning but. After breaking so many promises I think you guys can see where Im coming from.

Thats why now I only pledge when theres a release then unpledge again.

Hope this guy and icstor fucking wake up and actually do something. Especially Icstor. Earning ten thousands of dollars a month while doing nothing. Well it is thanks to those retarded patrons.

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes