LVXS

Oct 25, 2017
lol i love the renders and stuff but this man really be trolling, time and time again blue balling updates and delays lmao

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
Is he planning to release ep 8?
Do yoy remembee when he release the episode 7?? He said that the release will happen in next post then he became silent for 1 month then release it a few days after the a month or 30th day. It is his strategy to milk this game for as long as he can. This would be probably the first and last of his game by the way he's doing things.

Not all his loyal patrons would stay if he keeps this attitude on. 4months with 500 renders?? What a joke. He is already done making the update he is just not releasing it.

I would not ne surprise if he is already done making uo to Episode 10 because he started doing things like this in the early 2020. The previews that he is posting are already posted way back since february.

He just deleted the previews after he released the episode I know it because Im a former patron. I just stopped pledging because of his attitude.

Steviehg84

Oct 16, 2019
Words can't describe how p!ss weak this game is. A more apt title would be Dry Hump:The Game because that is all your character gets to do meanwhile all the other characters get laid left & right. Its that bad, even the story which was the strongest aspect of the game turned to sh!t, If your after a game where the scenes lead absolutely nowhere for the protag then this is it.

Here's a few examples. Mrs Reigns who seems to be the ONLY female character you can have any meaningful conversation with (I say meaningful. She is basically a c0ck tease the ENTIRE game) Seriously there are other female characters in the game but no your simp Protagonist can't resist getting shot down by this b!tch he truly is pathetic as a main character. The options are basically zero. No matter how many times she rejects you, the character NEVER grows a set & tells her to hit the bricks & move on to someone who isn't a turd sandwich

Last edited:

pupeq9140

Apr 26, 2019
The "one helping" him is clearly just a bait to lure the patrons. Because with a helper it would really helps the game develop faster. It is just a way to lure the patrons to pledge in that month where he said that the update would be faster because of someone "helping" him.

So I advice you guys to not pledge to this scammer until he actually release the game. Are you familiar with the game developer "Kaffekop" he is the developer of "Sins of the Father".

He is only charging when he actually updates the game. Which is pretty commendable. Not like this one, who will only play with you at the palm of his hands with his lies.

Just pledge to the devs who are really deserving. Let me make a list of the devs.
Stiglet
Dr.Pinkcake
VatosGames
BoringGames
Az
MrJet
PhillyGames
Lewdlab
Braindrop
These are the devs who are actually delivering and cosistent with their promised release. Though there are times when they could not release their update on time. They actually have their valid reasons. Or delaying the update with only a few days not like this scammer "Temptress". End of the month actually end up 2 months of delay.

Its already the 9th and there's still nothing.
Hes not even redering that many images hes not even DrPinkcake who rendering almost 3000 images which only took him 4 to 5 months. But this dev "Scamtress" render not even exceding 500 images with almost 4 months???.

Still Kudos to those people who are still supporting this guy. If you have still some penny to give atleast give it and pledge to the list of Devs who are actually deserving.
Dont forget about and other gut devs too.

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
If this guy posted a game with two more episodes for this delay it would be worth it, but we know it isn't. Incidentally, someone knows how to tell me if he answered something about it ?
There been no word. The last post he did was the 28th of oct but if he release it like last time be around the 25th could be this month or next who knows with this dev

byskup

Apr 26, 2017
Anyone able to copy/paste the comments under his last post on Patreon, please? I wonder what his patrons say to this.

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
Wow this guy is unbelievable!!! He's literally fooling his Patreons now. we are nearing to the end of November & still no communication, still no update & about the story of someone helping him was a total lie . And if he abandons it now I won't be surprised.
More and more developer are becoming Gumdrop and Icstor.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
More and more developer are becoming Gumdrop and Icstor.
IMHO, he was always like that since the very start. No matter how I think about it, I can't remember a single time where Temptress respected one of his deadlines. The other two ones you mentionned became gradually like that. Not this one.

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:Doing the same :poop: as last time bet we have 2 wait till new year now i'm done with this
If only he were rendering 3000 quality images I would not complain. Even if it took him 5 or 6 months but renders not even exceeding 500 seriously???

Take a look at Dr. Pinkcake. He's rendering 3000 images only by himself his game is also like sandbox when doing a free roam. He is also the one testing the game for bugs. But he is still delivering it within the timeframe he game and its not taking him 6 full months before he release it. He is not making bs excuses.

Then look at this dev. Renders not exceeding 500 images he's doing a kinetic novel where choices doesnt really matter cause theres only one path to follow. Lying about the release date to get more revenue from the patrons. Dragging the release date.

You can see the big difference so I recommend to unpledge to this milker and support Dr.PinkCake.

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
he said the release will be in octomber for sure. that was 18 oct. the date he posted this. and a month and a half later he doesnt even bother to make up any excuses just blatantly milking and he still has patreons left lmao. prepare for another mental health bullshit excuse

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
he said the release will be in octomber for sure. that was 18 oct. the date he posted this. and a month and a half later he doesnt even bother to make up any excuses just blatantly milking and he still has patreons left lmao. prepare for another mental health bullshit excuse
Im actually curious whether the comment in his last post is still positive or his patrons are cursing at him.

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
N
I would still like to know what prevents you from posting this update soon. If he continues like this he will not go very far, there will be less than a few days for December and so far nothing.
Nothing is preventing him. He is just blatantly milking his patrons. Its almost the end of november so the patreon is about to charge again.

ManInTheBlack

May 8, 2019
anyone knows how to report these devs and if there is any way to get their patreon pages deleted.
These scammers need to know they can't just get away with robbing people blindly.
We need devs like icstor, gumdrop and others (obviously this dev is included in this category) to lose their patreon pages. permanently.
He released)))

Reactions: Outrider
2.40 star(s) 83 Votes