Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
Once again he's claiming it'll be this month, only time will tell if he's lying again.
His post is bs. Someone is already helping him and its still taking so long to render 500 images??? He's not even making animation.

This disciple of Icstor is probably already done with the update in the end of the September. He is just not releasing it. And dragging the date for easy revenue.

Trust me he'll either release it in the end of October or Early november.

His tactics now is not about people to sympathize about his mental health.

It is now "the work is still taking so long but the release will be in the middle of this month or end of the month"

Well yeah 500 renders for 3 monthsnot like in his early release of episode wich only take 1 and a half month or 2 months before he release an update.

Well I can see that he's improving with the guide of his Teacher MILCSTOR.

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
He do what he did last time and release it around the 25th so people can get charge tow time in a week causes a soon as the 1st of next month he get paid for that month so you been warned it you want to support this dev then do it after the 1st so you won't be charge again . i not wasting $40 to just get piss off again. Cause as soon i put it on here he got all the patreons back that he lost.

test7777

Jun 6, 2017
Once again he's claiming it'll be this month, only time will tell if he's lying again.
"But I know for sure that it will be completed and released this month for sure."

Reading this devs patreon posts hurts as much as reading his story. How lazy must one be to not even double check a post written for the people that give him $1250 per month for his lies...

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
"But I know for sure that it will be completed and released this month for sure."

Reading this devs patreon posts hurts as much as reading his story. How lazy must one be to not even double check a post written for the people that give him $1250 per month for his lies...
The update is probably already done he is just not releasing it for ez revenue.

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
Let's hope the game could change into the direction that it was supposed to go (glamorous life with a hot milf) not head into the path in which the MC becomes a side character in his own life.

Reactions: mofonistik

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Is the update coming on a boat ? Damn, when I think that the dev of Away from Home has less pledgers than this Dude. This is so unfair. :/ There's definitely something off regarding the pledger's perception of meritocracy. I'd say almost 1/4 of the devs here don't deserve a single penny due to their attitude.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Connel

Aug 1, 2020
Every sex scene says: missing image "blabla animation". I don't know if it's due to incest patch (I installed before I started playing) or what. Anyway I can't find an original script.rpy for ep1-7 and too lazy to downlad 5Gb again, so I'll pass this game.

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
good... and dead? good... and waiting for update? TempLess seems to have forgotten the update, so it's time to welcome Dev Memes into my garden...
It is thanks to his master. Milcstor, he finally manage to master the legendary milking technique. At first he is releasing the episodes diligently even if theres hardly any patrons supporting him.

He is delivering update constantly until episode 4. Which has the interval release of 1 and a Half or 2 months before a release but now that he master the forbidden milking technique.

He does not reallt care about his patrons now. Thats why he's dragging the release which is already done to get ez revenue.

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
You want to know what his post means??

He means "thank you so much for taking the bait in the month september which I told you guys that it would be definitely release the update and and the early october which is supposed the release date but I want ez revenue so Im still dragging it till now until I got the revenue of October free. "

" The month of october is almost the end so wait a few more days until I got the pledge from the month of october then I will release it somewhere in november"

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes