Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020

Hi guys, hope you're all well. Just wanted to let you all know that Episode 8 will be released towards the end of this month. I'll post the exact date soon when completion draws near. I have an individual helping me with development this time. So, rest assured release will happen towards the end of this month. Thank you all so much :)

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
So, rest assured release will happen towards the end of this month.
So he'll release the update toward the end of the month ?? Let's see if he keeps his promise this time. But assuming he does, when the fuck will the MC "release" himself inside the sexy MILF ??:LOL: His Auntie would be a good option too, but I guess her character is romance only material, she too good for cheap shit like one-night stands or fuck buddies.:p:sneaky:

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
someone ask this on patreon .

"Dev can we finally do with her this time you know what I mean ...sorry"
Guess you'll have to wait and see LOL :)

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018

Hi guys, hope you're all well. Just wanted to let you all know that Episode 8 will be released towards the end of this month. I'll post the exact date soon when completion draws near. I have an individual helping me with development this time. So, rest assured release will happen towards the end of this month. Thank you all so much :)
End of this month huh. Lets not be optimistic that he will release it in the end of the month. He'll probably drag it out till next month so that his patron would still pledge for the next month. Also this is not the first time he promised a release. He broke it until the Fourth then become silent for a month then just released the game unannounced.

So my Advice is pledge only when the update actually comes out.

Reactions: cherdog21c

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
Also let me remind everyone this previews already existed way back in the month of February. When he's making 0.7.He just actually deleted this previews after releasing the 0.7 update. So I dont know whether he's already done with the update and just prolonging the release of the update.

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
I ran into missing files at the morning after the
Stonette 6 night club and the scene after that the next morning with the sisters trying to sign up modelling agents.

Reactions: vmaks

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
When he said Mid September it became definitely this month then Near the end of the month. Then tail of the end of the month or early October. Let me guess he'll come up with an excuse again next month to push the release in the end of October.

• Sad
Reactions: Jhon99x

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
Release in end this month
HAHAHA no release this month. Are you new?? Dont you know Temptress milking techniques?? He'll bait you with a release in the middle of the month to make you pledge and assure you that the release would be definitely out in that month "Ex. Mid Sep. Turning to definitely this month then End of the month"

Then he'll make an excuse of being its develepment still needs more time and the release date being pushed in the next early month. With the low chance of actually being release.

He'll probably release it in the middle of Oct. or late Oct.
But lets not be optimistic about this Developer. Heres the screenshot of news with regards to the update.

Reactions: black_N_white

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
yeah when he says "late september" automatically translates to mid-late october AT BEST even if he has another person helping him now. or so he says.

Reactions: solela

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
Behind the scenes event's or conspiracy theory

In a previous update MC saw her pussy for the first time and said she was beautiful.
He was LYING. He forced that poor woman to shave her pussy :LOL:

1.jpg

Latest update. He has her almost at the end of his cock and she wanted it.

2.jpg

He almost pushed cock inside but he saw the hair on her pussy and shuddered in disgust :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Dev didn't show it but she screamed - wait a minute, I'll shave it off !!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
She took a shaver out of her purse and shaved her pussy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

3.jpg

Yes Yes Yes he screamed in delight at the sight of shaved pussy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.jpg

But heavy idiot lost the chance for a healthy fuck because someone interrupted them :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

5.jpg

What moral of this mysterious story ?
1. Let's love pussies that have hair :LOL::LOL:
2. If we have a chance to fuck let's not delay because you will have to use your own hand :LOL::LOL:

OppaiDragon69

Oct 7, 2020
So at the begining of the game , the mom says "your sister jasmine is away with her husband to help the company grow" . does this mean this game has ntr ???!!!

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes