Juca Alves

Apr 24, 2018
Hello guys, I need help. I downloaded Ep 6 and played it and at the end it says I finished Ep. 5. I downloaded Ep. 7 and the game does not open. Does anyone have any suggestions. I am grateful to everyone who can help. (Translated by Google).

Anonnona

Apr 29, 2017
for people asking for update the none at the moment but dev replied to some one who ask when the next update on patron that the next update will be out " Early to mid September."
can you check with him if we're on schedule for before 20th September, also can you ask if there's gonna be sex scenes with the MILF. if not could you suggest to him not to release an update without a sex scene with MC and MILF

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
can you check with him if we're on schedule for before 20th September, also can you ask if there's gonna be sex scenes with the MILF. if not could you suggest to him not to release an update without a sex scene with MC and MILF
You will at SOME POINT you have sex with all the mc family that's unavoidable you even will have to have sex with the slut aunt. There been nothing else since the 23rd of aug on the dev patreon page i had to cancel all my patreon i pledge to due to this fucking covid .

Last edited:

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
You will at SOME POINT you have sex with all the mc family that's unavoidable you even will have to have sex with the slut aunt. There been nothing else since the 23rd of aug on the dev patreon page i had to cancel all my patreon i pledge to due to this fucking covid .
Still didn't get used to his scheme??? Its his plan to bait the patrons with release date "Early to Mid September" its almost the Mid September and theres still no news about the update.

Its the same as what he did last June to July. He became silent for 1 month. Then come up with a Bs of having a panic attacks and mental problems which is definitely Bs. So its up to you guys if you will still pledge to this dev.

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
Still didn't get used to his scheme??? Its his plan to bait the patrons with release date "Early to Mid September" its almost the Mid September and theres still no news about the update.

Its the same as what he did last June to July. He became silent for 1 month. Then come up with a Bs of having a panic attacks and mental problems which is definitely Bs. So its up to you guys if you will still pledge to this dev.
I stop giving him money even if it was just $1

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
nooooooo why i can't play the big titted bombshell of the thumbnail and preview pics? male protag REALLY?! and then a boy?? i want to play as that curvy girl from the pics god damn it!

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes