d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
This game is certainly the evidence that not everyone who can write should do it. Looks like the 'novel' in 'visual novel' means nothing anymore. (The models are nice though.)

Reactions: RancerSama

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
This brunette who is to MC? (I haven't played this game yet)
The one in the photos on the fIrst page.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
How many of you think Blake is the blackmailer?
I wouldn't be surprised if it was him.

And besides this topic, Aunt Stacy is such a whore.. I haven't come to the point of meeting her in the game yet, but I feel if it comes to the point when she sees MC's penis, something will probably start to happen (you probably know what I mean, knowing her character when she does it with everyone) :ROFLMAO: As for me.. I wouldn't want to do anything with her. I don't like slutty women like that.
I even feel sorry for the uncle MC who married Stacy.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I dont like that mc signed that contract with that guy where sis M0M will have to pose naked for the cover..why did mc signed it..i dobt want her body to be seen by others..somehow this photoshoot must be cancelled!
Besides i think as mc's dad is a mafia king, hopefully he can handle it...and she wont have to go naked for cover...
What do you guys think? What is your theory about it?
I don't like it either. I don't want someone else to see a naked/in lingerie woman that might be in a relationship with MC. These women are only for MC eyes. But MC probably thinks otherwise.. since he persuade his mother to pose for photos. Generally speaking, I don't like MC behavior.
I don't know if I will become a big fan of this game. I like the women in this game, but I don't like MC's behavior. Horny teenager.

Reactions: Milflover68

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Ok, I just really started playing this game. But the MC is creepy, he is suppose to be over 18 and in collage. Yet he is acting like he is a virgin 12 year old that saw his first pussy hair. I get the premise of the plot, but I am surprised his mother has not booted him from the house already. And just an FYI, I am where he 'fell' down the stairs. So long way to go I think

samrolfe

May 23, 2020
One of the most ridiculous games I cannot stomach finishing, the MC is supposed to be a University student who has a good intellect. He is being written like a twelve year old just finding out about his cock. Dire writing and even more dire situations. Absolute trash!

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes