Macalion74

Mar 29, 2020
Ok. Now i have try it some more and I have 1 ting too say yes the Ladys are Nice and all but i still dont like the story. sorry guys, i try it too not write again. this is not all bad... hops it get better, so i can finish the story... :cool:

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
did you overwrite the script.rpa it working fine for me
Overwritten. It still didn't fully work. Only about 40% of the content is changed from Mom's Best friend to Mom/Big friendd to big sister etc.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? About this game... Dont know if i Hate it or Love It.. `????????????????.
real problem so far this game feels more like kinetic novel then a normal game since all option either gets a game end or you need to endure anything else the developer throws in your face. normally anyone would have intefered during that scene to prevent the bad guy from having his way but the way the developer made those scene you can only be an observer. or else game over scene happens.

So why even give any options at all ? just let those scenes play out like the developer envisioned was a better option.

Reactions: Darklord_1965

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I really wanted to like this game. I got into the story, and the plot and I enjoyed it. But there is something that I just don't like and it's in the spoiler...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And, the repetitive dialogue needs to stop. MILF Goddess only needs to be said 1 or 2 times.
Developer sounds like a simp to me. :devilish:

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Someone had made this zz_kissss.rpy but forgot 3 or 4 lines from it that overwrite i-variables. Just add this file (as zz_kissss.rpy so it loads after scripts.rpy) into game directory/folder and you don't need do anything to scripts.rpy. This is for those who want to drool over "mom" instead of "Mrs. Reigns"...

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
All for more incest games and will give this one a try.
Any chance for pregnancy and kissing, this will round out my top 3 fetishes.

@Temptress_Games I left message with mods to get your dev tags.
Oh, there is kissing, but as far as I can see, if your waiting for pregnancy you may wait awhile because intercourse is required for that and apart from jerking off, dry humping, pussy licking and pussy rub, HJ, FJ and FINALLY a BJ which comes at the end of episode 7, the MC has yet to stick his dik in any of them. You may have better chances with adoption if you want a kid :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: xXwankerXx

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? About this game... Dont know if i Hate it or Love It.. `????????????????.
I feel EXACTLY the same way. Good story, very nice renders but the novel takes forever and ever to even make it to second base with any of the girls and episode 7 is now completed. I was really looking forward to it but I'm done with it for now at least. At the rate the story is unfolding, I'll probably get back to it when it gets to episode 18 or 20 when the MC actually starts having sex with any of them instead of just jerking off, dry humping, pussy licking and fantasizing about having sex with them.

• Love
Reactions: Macalion74

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Oh, there is kissing, but as far as I can see, if your waiting for pregnancy you may wait awhile because intercourse is required for that and apart from jerking off, dry humping, pussy licking and pussy rub, HJ, FJ and FINALLY a BJ which comes at the end of episode 7, the MC has yet to stick his dik in any of them. You may have better chances with adoption if you want a kid :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You may want to double check the date on that post... 2018 was a long time ago for a forum.

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes