omegashrn

Jul 26, 2017
Forgot how to install the incest patch, can someone tell me where to put it?
Go in to the folder you extracted the game to, then find the folder named game you'll see files named scripts.rpa. Drop it in there and it will read from that instead of the one included.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I've agreed with most of the rest of the commenters on this forum. From the start the game has been in OVER-THE-TOP, OVER-EXAGGERATION MODE WITH THE SETTING, THE "PLOT", AND THE ABSURD CAPS RIDDLED COMMENTS FROM THE m/c WITH AN OVERACTIVE HORMONE PROBLEM. It's so bad I just want to skip through all dialogue. I've only followed the game out of curiosity and at times boredom.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
Need help yet again. How do you take Alison on a date (Marcus mom)? I know she said she works at otto labs but when I go there at 9pm I don't see her. Thank you.

Talos76

Aug 8, 2019
Go in to the folder you extracted the game to, then find the folder named game you'll see files named scripts.rpa. Drop it in there and it will read from that instead of the one included.
Did what you said but the game still calls her mrs. reigns.

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
Hi guys, I decided to do a walkthrough in mod and in pdf because someone asked me and I also like the game. Enjoy and in case of any error just send me a message. If you want to help me financially I will be really glad, here is my . Here is the mod page. The mod has the incest patch made by Dmk. Thanks ^^ Updated to Ep. 7!

Last edited:

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Hi guys, I decided to do a walkthrough in mod and in pdf because someone asked me and I also like the game.Enjoy and in case of any error just send me a message. If you want to help me financially I will be really glad, here is my . Here is the mod page.The mod has the incest patch made by Dmk. Thanks ^^ Updated to Ep. 7!
TY

Reactions: IAmAB
2.40 star(s) 83 Votes