Oct 28, 2017
Android port Ep 7 + incest patch
Mega

Join my discord
Can you help
Android port Ep 7 + incest patch
Mega

Join my discord
Can anyone help I downloaded this Android version of the which is already patched but in the game it says Mrs reigens ( whatever her name is) so how do enable The patch to make it work

Last edited:

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
Such a must play. the pics are great. I think he will start with the sisters once he has conquered the mother.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
does any want ic patch for ep 7 cause here it is
Your patch is not working for this update. It still comes off as M/C being The son of Mrs. Reign's best friend. Patch downloaded from your post and installed in Game folder.

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Man this game had some potential. But it does pretty quick. The story is just horrible. The only way to make it to the end was random bits of mindless mouse clicking. For the love of god how and the hell would any moron seriously believe that someone could survive jumping out of a very fast moving jet from that altitude. It would be suicide. Nevermind all the dumb BS that happens after.

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
define config.say_menu_text_filter = game_text_mod
define mom = Character("Mom", color="#dc38bf")
define ym = Character("your mother", color="#fcf2f2")
define mm = Character("my mom", color="fcfafb")
define yd = Character("your dad", color="fcf5f5")
define ys = Character("your sister", color="fffdfd")
define yss = Character("your sisters", color="fdf9f9")
define mmy = Character("Mommy", color="fff8f8")
define dad = Character("Dad", color="273e7f")
define asc = Character("Aunt Stacy", color="dc134c")
define uj = Character("Uncle Jay", color="e37f66")
define st = Character("Sister", color="fffafa")
define fmy = Character("family", color="fffafa")
define ms = Character("my son", color="fffaff")
define mss = Character("my sister", color="fffaff")
define mdad = Character("my dad", color="fffaff")
define br = Character("brother", color="fffaff")
it should look like this in the script.rpy you need to rename script.rpy after download. And put it in your game folder then overwrite when ask .

Last edited:

omegashrn

Jul 26, 2017
Really tempted to play this but the slightly low rating is putting me off a bit. Anyone who's played this up to this update (or at least the 1 before) able to tell me if it's worth a crack?
Just started playing today, thoroughly enjoying the story thus far. However a couple of the renders are incomplete it seems, hard to say if he was just trying to make them film grainy and overdid it or the render didn't complete 100%. Also I'm probably 3 or 4 hours in and there has been no penetration as of yet, so try at your own risk.

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
Just started playing today, thoroughly enjoying the story thus far. However a couple of the renders are incomplete it seems, hard to say if he was just trying to make them film grainy and overdid it or the render didn't complete 100%. Also I'm probably 3 or 4 hours in and there has been no penetration as of yet, so try at your own risk.
yeah no sex for the mc so far the way i c it he his moms bitch

May 5, 2019
Can you help

Can anyone help I downloaded this Android version of the which is already patched but in the game it says Mrs reigens ( whatever her name is) so how do enable The patch to make it work
Patch was working fine on pc and test also but it may have some problem with andriod.
I will upload a guide how to run the patch soon.
Edited:- i check and the patch is not working as people also complain about it not working on pc.

Reactions: Kakarot vegeta
May 5, 2019
Can you help

Thank you for answering man appreciated
So i checked whats wrong and again download and test in coding its showing mom and sis but in-game its showing mrs etc.
So don't know whats wrong in new update i will make patch myself. hopefully

Reactions: Kakarot vegeta

Alex TheMan

Aug 19, 2018
Man this game had some potential. But it does pretty quick. The story is just horrible. The only way to make it to the end was random bits of mindless mouse clicking. For the love of god how and the hell would any moron seriously believe that someone could survive jumping out of a very fast moving jet from that altitude. It would be suicide. Nevermind all the dumb BS that happens after.
Does it really matter ?lots of games on this site are imaginary.The only ppl ,that have the right to be butthurt about this game are the devs patreons, you lot get it for free!i know every one is etitled to an opinion, but in the long run , no1 gives a fuck

IDFORMATION

Nov 29, 2018
EVERYBODY IS DOWNLOADING FROM 1ST PAGE BUT FOR SOME REASON THERE IS NO LINK ON MY FIRST PAGE, IS SOMETHING
WRONG IN THIS THREAD

IDFORMATION

Nov 29, 2018
U SEE I AM DOWNLOADING EVERY GAME FROM F95ZONE WHICH R I AM INTERESTED IN BUT THIS IS THE ONLY GAME WHERE I
CANNOT SEE THE DOWNLOADING LINK , ON THIS PAGE. CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME WHAT IS WRONG FROM MY SIDE IN THIS
THREAD, DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG LIKE IGNORING SOME COMMENTS OR THERE IS NO LINK FROM THE START

serpentes

Apr 24, 2017
U SEE I AM DOWNLOADING EVERY GAME FROM F95ZONE WHICH R I AM INTERESTED IN BUT THIS IS THE ONLY GAME WHERE I
CANNOT SEE THE DOWNLOADING LINK , ON THIS PAGE. CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME WHAT IS WRONG FROM MY SIDE IN THIS
THREAD, DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG LIKE IGNORING SOME COMMENTS OR THERE IS NO LINK FROM THE START
Dude turn your caps lock off. And the download links are there in the first post, so it's a problem on your side.

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes