• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Oct 28, 2017
Can someone tell me after how many months this game got updated?? . Sorry for my bad english since my native language is not english but i try to do my best.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
The slow burn is killin me in the game. At this point I think the MC should be past this point by now. She can't keep thinking this is ok to blue ball her own son like this. Hell im ready to move on to the other girls at this point the frustration is to high fuck it. Enough is enough god damn it.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I do not support the game and I think I will never support it, because for me this developer is a person without shame, he keeps saying that he has health problems all the time, I say he may even have health problems, but if he is in trouble, pause patreon for supporters not to lose their money, imagine the guy takes 4 to 5 months to launch an update. There is a developer that I support, it takes him about 3 months to launch an update and he doesn’t even charge that much, and the best thing is that if he has a health or family problem, he pauses his patreon so that the supporters do not lose money, and look that his game has twice the content and a much better story, the game and A Mothers Love by OrbOrigin.

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
I do not support the game and I think I will never support it, because for me this developer is a person without shame, he keeps saying that he has health problems all the time, I say he may even have health problems, but if he is in trouble, pause patreon for supporters not to lose their money, imagine the guy takes 4 to 5 months to launch an update. There is a developer that I support, it takes him about 3 months to launch an update and he doesn’t even charge that much, and the best thing is that if he has a health or family problem, he pauses his patreon so that the supporters do not lose money, and look that his game has twice the content and a much better story, the game and A Mothers Love by OrbOrigin.
Some devs do this fulltime some does not.
I don't know either of these devs but if one of them can set his 1.600$ per month Patreon on pause it's more then likely not his main income.
If another dev is sick all the time and can't put his 1.000$ per month Patreon on pause he probably can't afford it.
Maybe he lives on a small disability income or something.
To always assume the worst when you have no clue is not a good trait.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Anyone else having trouble getting the ic patch to work? I installed it and even tried deleting the other script but everything I do still says that's she's the mc's mother's best friend.
delete the number in front of the file and replace with script in the file. working just fine

asksincere

Jun 11, 2018
Well, I have never played that game, so I am clueless. Now, I will take a look, thanks for putting it under my attention. :)

I think developer is trying to maximize profit with overuse of teasing (stairway to the heaven trope)...
the dev of deluca family , actually said that game is not about sex. its more about a story. that sex will eventually come.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I.....

I'm just done with this game. This MC deserves to be killed by his dad and sister like he fears.

I have complained about the blinders he has for the mom, the word salad thoughts that drag on and make conversations go 3 times as long than they need to, the lack of any kind of forward momentum with the plot since they got back from the jungle.

And in this episode, the Word Salad was at all time high to the point that I just started skipping unseen text because I couldn't take reading his fucking perverted thoughts anymore. And then. He actually looked at girls who weren't his mother, and they were his hot sister too. I thought, finally, the Dev is pulling his head out of his ass. And what happens? He as the fucknut sleep rape them. No actual momentum toward being romantically entangled with any of them, no... he gets his nuts off when they don't even know about it, then like a sociopath acts like nothing happened after wards. Why he didn't just stick it in drunk passed out Ella I'll never know, because he clearly doesn't care about lines being crossed.

And beyond all that, the relentless desperation toward nothing but him fucking everything with boobs, makes this character so god damned thin and annoying I just can not even anymore. Let's face it, the Blackmail part is probably the thickest part of the plot.

I give up. I'm deleting this and never looking back. It's just so far gone at this point.

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes