Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
D
View attachment 745817 Lets c if the dev keeps to this. take your bets now folks
Definitely not happening. Have you ever seen this guy fulfill his promises???. He'll come up again with the excuses of mental health problems to dodge it. It took him 4 months before he release an update having renders not even exceeding 500. Theres even no animation which really take time.

Crazymic79

Jul 31, 2018
Dev is milking patrons atm, maybe we will get some progress in the next "century."
Edit: So yeah played through it all in a couple hours, mostly skipping the "story". Mostly just fluff with no real content. Jus t him sexually assaulting his sisters, even the completely gay one, seems this was written by a 15yo pervert.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dependable_223

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I would like to say this VN is a slow burn......But I just can't.

At this point it is a no burn, stand still hell it might even be going backwards. Seriously, first it was all his thoughts...cringy at best. Then they get home all those women around him, and what was his course of action? To follow mom around like a puppy. Then finally he starts seeing them and showing intrest...again what was his course of action? He fucking took advantage of them while they were asleep like a truly sick depraved bastard all the while still begging for a piece of mom. Sorry but this far in and the dev thought it a good idea to not only have the mom leave him with Blue balls but, hey why not have the store clerk do it to. This title shouldnt be "Sinful Delicacies" it should be called " Blue ball Hell "

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Seriously, first it was all his thoughts...cringy at best. Then they get home all those women around him, and what was his course of action? To follow mom around like a puppy. Then finally he starts seeing them and showing intrest...again what was his course of action? He fucking took advantage of them while they were asleep like a truly sick depraved bastard
I agree with what u said but most MC's in incest games are retarded like that bruh, this one's not a special case. He should have some development with the other ladies too, I mean motherfucker is surrounded by hot women and all he thinks about is his mommy's pussy.:WaitWhat:

Auntie and the sisters need some love too ... ok, Auntie has enough men to "love" her but he should have a go at that pussy and steal her away from the other men she fucks with. I'm gonna LMFAO when the player will be forced to romance the Aunt given her promiscuous character and the fact that a big dick is enough to impress her.

I'm kinda disappointed with this update not just for the small number of renders and lack of decent animations but also the constant delays. Dev shouldn't give any more deadlines just to miss them every time. He should stick to "this month or the next" so fans won't be disappointed again.

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes