Acesaw

May 11, 2017
God fucking dammit! its so fucking annoying with this damn plot of mc getting blackmail by a fucking random prick that shows up from nowhere and knows everything yeah legit if thats even worth calling a damn plot its more like a thorn stuck on mc side! Fking need removing!! put in option to muder his ass PLEASE!!!! Nvm give me option to kill MC instead i am done with his stupid ass!!! i have never played a game with a trash of a mc befor this is my first.

Last edited:

Nickrivera

Jul 20, 2020
Idk buddy. I mostly download android versions so i had to surf other web too i dont rely on f95 for download. F95 is good for latest news and uploads
U SEE I AM DOWNLOADING EVERY GAME FROM F95ZONE WHICH R I AM INTERESTED IN BUT THIS IS THE ONLY GAME WHERE I
CANNOT SEE THE DOWNLOADING LINK , ON THIS PAGE. CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME WHAT IS WRONG FROM MY SIDE IN THIS
THREAD, DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG LIKE IGNORING SOME COMMENTS OR THERE IS NO LINK FROM THE START

Nickrivera

Jul 20, 2020
U SEE I AM DOWNLOADING EVERY GAME FROM F95ZONE WHICH R I AM INTERESTED IN BUT THIS IS THE ONLY GAME WHERE I
CANNOT SEE THE DOWNLOADING LINK , ON THIS PAGE. CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME WHAT IS WRONG FROM MY SIDE IN THIS
THREAD, DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG LIKE IGNORING SOME COMMENTS OR THERE IS NO LINK FROM THE START
Theres link under description of the game.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
God fucking dammit! its so fucking annoying with this damn plot of mc getting blackmail by a fucking random prick that shows up from nowhere and knows everything yeah legit if thats even worth calling a damn plot its more like a thorn stuck on mc side! Fking need removing!! put in option to muder his ass PLEASE!!!! Nvm give me option to kill MC instead i am done with his stupid ass!!! i have never played a game with a trash of a mc befor this is my first.
The plot was never the strong point of this VN.. I remember the first time mc jumped out of the plane with the mom and was like why are they still alive after jumping without a parachute ?? :rolleyes:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Dev is milking patrons atm, maybe we will get some progress in the next "century."
Edit: So yeah played through it all in a couple hours, mostly skipping the "story". Mostly just fluff with no real content. Jus t him sexually assaulting his sisters, even the completely gay one, seems this was written by a 15yo pervert.
True he is already milking a 1000 dollars a month. :poop:

Reactions: Crazymic79

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
The plot was never the strong point of this VN.. I remember the first time mc jumped out of the plane with the mom and was like why are they still alive after jumping without a parachute ?? :rolleyes:
i already stop playing it. was so annoyed by the story and how they made mc like a faggot! worst of all its already ep7 and still in teaser mode! i am done!

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hi !
does anybody have the episode 7 for mac?
I already downloaded from other site but the file it´s broken !
Cheers

omegashrn

Jul 26, 2017
Played through the entirety of the story in about 5-6 hours, personally I like the story but everyone has different tastes. I can however say that it seems like he's trying to milk it for all it's worth from patreon, there has not been any penetration by the MC whatsoever. One time he got close but was cockblocked, which was not a surprise at all. Game has some potential but it definitely has not come around yet.

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes