OppaiDragon69

Oct 7, 2020
So at the begining of the game , the mom says "your sister jasmine is away with her husband to help the company grow" . does this mean this game has ntr ???!!!

vicky_uchiha

Jun 2, 2020
This dev is playing with us....he said that he will release at sep end but he dragged it this long....he always does this same shit..he is not even keeping up his words once...and he uses this opportunity to milk patreons...dude at least tells us some date so we don't get fooled every time Nah...we all have to go through this every time because of this awzm game..!

Reactions: ManInTheBlack

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
I really don't get how any of you stand to play this game with such a horrible MC,I seriously commend anyone who plays this game.

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
He talks about love for his mother all the time, how beautiful and sexy she is and all the best.
This is a change from other games where mom is a bitch, a whore, a slut and the like.
It is a pity that it is so unreliable and written in the language of 10 year olds.
Maybe dev will fix this to make it more plausible.
Ok maybe horrible was the wrong term to use but what I hate is the complete lack of control over his actions especially at the start where you can see just how much of a creep and pervert he is,And how controling he is aswell but the biggest issue for me is the fact that the mother is the only love intrest as far as I can tell from what I have read as I have quit the game at the point where he pervs over his sleaping mother when on the boat...

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
All the woman in the cuck boy family r li and unavoidable even the slut aunt so yes there is ntr so that should be added to the tags and no its not avoidable. so far the les sis and the slut aunt all got some. By the time the cuck boy get some cyberpunk would of cum and gone so if you hate NTR skip it. YOU NOT MISSING MUCH!

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
To be honest its kinda easy to assume that only the mother is a love interst as whenever you see the dev post screens from the game its only the mother,The fact that even after 2 years of development the MC still hasn't gotten any is just sad...

Uknowme

Feb 24, 2018
This game no doubt has some stunning girls,the setting of the game is not so bad.The story has potential but isn't being used to it's true potential.BUT the writing sucks.The MC keeps talking to himself most of the time and it is very childish.It is sad to see this for me.Only if thr dev improved the narration and writing of the game,it will be an amazing game.

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
End of September he said.
Early October he said.

This guy is milking them heavy xD
Boring Games the Dev of "Shut up and dance" Manage to update his game faster than this scammer. His renders is not even exceeding 500 and no animation included.

Temptress is probably already done with the update and just not releasing it. When he said he'll release it in the mid of september because he have a helper helping him with the game.

Or lets say atleast near the end of September. He's just dragging it to the next month which is october to get the month of september free. Well who would not when you can get the revenue. In that month without updating the game. Then bait the patrons again with the update in the early week so that the patrons would pledge again. While dragging it till now. Its already the 16th of october and theres still no update.

Oct 28, 2017
Boring Games the Dev of "Shut up and dance" Manage to update his game faster than this scammer. His renders is not even exceeding 500 and no animation included.

Temptress is probably already done with the update and just not releasing it. When he said he'll release it in the mid of september because he have a helper helping him with the game.

Or lets say atleast near the end of September. He's just dragging it to the next month which is october to get the month of september free. Well who would not when you can get the revenue. In that month without updating the game. Then bait the patrons again with the update in the early week so that the patrons would pledge again. While dragging it till now. Its already the 16th of october and theres still no update.
I don't know about this dev but Boring Games(The Dev) his work is of the chart & his recent release was fabulous. BG deserve way more Patreons now.

Reactions: ManInTheBlack

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
I don't know about this dev but Boring Games(The Dev) his work is of the chart & his recent release was fabulous. BG deserve way more Patreons now.
Indeed his latest updae was so damn good. Cant believe that the mc manage to nail her mom in chapter 2 which should happen in chapter 6, it seems like he would rework all the chapters.

Reactions: Kakarot vegeta

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
See my fcking prediction happened. He will bait the patrons in Mid September release date. Then postponed till the end of September. Then reassures the patrons again that he will release the update in early october. Then dragged it till now the 18th of October. And theres still no fcking release.

Then he posted again something that the release will definitely happen this month. What a fcking scammer.

I dont know why his patrons are getting many when it should be getting lesser.

Well the update definitely would not be this month. It would be in November.

Default123x

May 18, 2018
All the woman in the cuck boy family r li and unavoidable even the slut aunt so yes there is ntr so that should be added to the tags and no its not avoidable. so far the les sis and the slut aunt all got some. By the time the cuck boy get some cyberpunk would of cum and gone so if you hate NTR skip it. YOU NOT MISSING MUCH!
Damn bro i was about to play for the first time and i hate NTR. Thx for saving me :love:(y)

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes