Mentax

Feb 25, 2019
i downloaded compressed version for E8 but the game finished at E7 so i wonder what is wrong with E8?
here is the save file
I have same problem. it will not progress after the end of EP7. I was going to download the full uncompressed version but will wait until there is any full sexual action Maybe 2022

I just replaced I/Patch with updated one and now its working

Last edited:
Reactions: gartal

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Any Progress this time as Previous Update had not much to offer
Ends the same as last time... after jerking off to everyone and they are out banging their husband or mechanic you get a blow job again. The MC is still a lil virgin waiting on mommy's pussy. Think about how many time's he says he's been cock blocked. Thats us being cock blocked. Been playing this how long and still no sex. FML

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Was gonna say "funny 'cos it's true.", then thought of adoption & changed my mind.
A woman who has never been pregnant, can still be a "Mother", in that situation.
Deflowered does not mean impregnated, but I guess pollinated does.
I stand corrected.

However, most people who adopt have tried to have babies.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
every time i have to start from scratch, why is this?
SAVE PROBLEM PLEASE READ !!!!
To anyone like this guy here, the answer is the Dev is kind of "insane" to put it nicely... everytime he updates the game he "renames" it... first update was 'SinfulDelicaciesEp1", second update was called "SinfulDelicaciesEp2" and so on... so the "persistent" save file that goes into your "users/appdata/roaming/renpy folder cant find the previous version save file since its looking for the current number in this case Ep8, and wont bother to check the same name folder with an ending in Ep7.

The fix is simple, either grab your save file from the above location, or if you still have your game folder of the previous version, grab the save from there, and copy paste it into the new folder for Ep8... and it will work unless he borked something else.

This fix used to work up till Ep4, havent played it since, just keep coming to check if the mom has finally been drilled to check it out since I think she is hot... but most updates focused on the piece of garbage Aunt that loves BBC (gross).

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
This fix used to work up till Ep4, havent played it since
I always delete the User data, I only keep the Game X\game\saves folder and copy that across each time.
Can confirm that it continued to work fine, doing this, up to the previous update.
Fully expect it to be OK for this update, too.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
vaginal sex BUT No fucking?
correct me anytime BUT im pretty sure vaginal sex would require a cock inside of it ?
IF im correct and im absolutely positive that i am then vaginal sex tag needs to be removed
BECAUSE there isnt any fucking...rubbing a cock outside of a pussy (NO INTERCOURSE) DOESNT COUNT AS VAGINAL SEX
at least the teasing tag is right heh
PLEASE REMOVE VAGINAL SEX TAG AS THERE ISNT ANY IN THIS GAME THANK YOU !!!!
There is vaginal sex, the aunt is fucking some bloke.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
lol, probably 90% of devs are like that, most games get abandoned and rarely does one ever reach "completed" status, I have personally had prolly 25+ devs take my money & run... They are all gangbusters at the start, then contract mental illness or their cousin's best friend has a death in the family and they go dark for 6 months! Or Patreon does a TOC and they lack the nerve to move to SS. It's always funny the wars that break out about "milking" but it's the patrons themselves that drive that! The devs produce games every month to get you hooked (like a crack dealer) then when they get 5k, 10k a month they drop off the face of the earth, then you get monthly "I'm working on it updates" on Patreon... But tell me, you people that have jobs, if you go to work month after month and don't do anything, how long would you be employed? If you worked for me and I payed you 10k a month and every 30th you told me "I'm working on it", after 2 months you'd be working on your spot in the unemployment line! The simple fact is that the patrons hold the power! When a dev doesn't produce shit, pull your fucking money! This makes the devs stay honest if they want the income! If you just pledge into a black hole, it's on you if you don't get, what you thought what you were paying for. Just remember you can buy a PS4 game for around $80 and get weeks to months to years of enjoyment on it but for an erotic novel you drop $20 a month to get the SE version for a year and not even get sex with the character you have been pining for, before it gets abandoned or goes dark...

Let's not even get started on the games that have $50-$200 a month tiers...

If you want to be a douchebag and facepalm me, have at' er... Douchebag...
I'm always up for a fight...
Well, I'm not gonna douchebag you or gonna facepalm you. But I am gonna reply and disagree with you.
I don't have a dog in this fight for this game. I don't play this game or know anything about it. But to make it out that 90% of developers are money grabbers are just wrong IMO.

You get the bad apples like Gumdrop... he must surely be a meme on here by now.

The truth I suspect are closer to something like this: Developers are inspired to write a great game that will be a huge success. The dream of making a good living of the game while doing something they love. Then reality strikes after a couple of months. The money coming in is like you said $50-$200, but they are now spending all their free time working on the game. It is human nature to then adjust your work to something more balanced and achievable. $100 while nice to have, is certainly not enough to feed your family. Sadly, it is also possible at this time that some of them just give up at this stage (The fate of two of my current favourite games on here).

With the exception from ICSTOR from Milfy City, I don't know of any other Dev earning more then $2000 that is not putting out updates on regular basis. The frequency of some of them takes longer, but with more content. I have been playing about a 100+ games on F95, and the vast majority of them is still ongoing or completed. I would say less then 10% have been abandoned. Yes, I'm sad every time it happens, but I guard myself by being patient before I start with a game (Must be ongoing for at least 6 months before I start playing).

I think a lot of developers and players underestimate the amount of work and time needed to create and develop a game.
Without enough monetary compensation, it simply takes out all the incentives for them to continue.

I will agree with you about the power being held by patreons. If you don't like the progress, drop it.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
You get the bad apples like Gumdrop... he must surely be a meme on here by now.
Comedy gold!! Please, somebody, make a meme!
Totally agree with your sentiment. To be fair, even if 100% of current devs did behave that way, it's no guarantee that a new dev will.
It's extremely probable, but not a guarantee.
I get the "one bad apple" situation, but the alternate expression is "don't tar them all with the same brush." which, it seems, the user you're replying to has quite extensively done.

EDIT:
I will agree with you about the power being held by patreons. If you don't like the progress, drop it.
I'd go one further and suggest that, if someone is a customer & is not getting what they want from the product which they're paying for, continuing to pay for it actually makes them as big a part of the problem.
They certainly enable/contribute to the continuance of the problem.

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Up with the developers who don't care about Patreon! And they only make games for fun or love of art... :D (y)
What? :unsure: Nobody... :(Shit :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I am alone... (It's a joke before anyone complains).

But what -KC- says, seems to be a serious problem.
You know I love your game!!!

• Love
Reactions: El Tanque

MikieB

Jul 6, 2018
i've put up the ic patch as well just copy and paste in the game folder i'ts so people won't take about 5 mins changing the script for blood related .
Thanks mate! Does this patch only work with a new game? I tried loading my saves but get the following error:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 264, in script
    python:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 268, in <module>
    renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 264, in script
    python:
  File "E:\Xxx\Patreon\TemptressGames\SinfulDelicaciesEP8-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Xxx\Patreon\TemptressGames\SinfulDelicaciesEP8-1.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 268, in <module>
    renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
  File "E:\Xxx\Patreon\TemptressGames\SinfulDelicaciesEP8-1.0-pc\renpy\game.py", line 333, in call_in_new_context
    return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
  File "E:\Xxx\Patreon\TemptressGames\SinfulDelicaciesEP8-1.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 901, in run_context
    context.pop_all_dynamic()
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "E:\Xxx\Patreon\TemptressGames\SinfulDelicaciesEP8-1.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 365, in pop_dynamic
    del store[k]
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Sinful Delicacies EP8 1.0
Tue Dec 01 16:03:32 2020

May 25, 2017
Hi I can not start new game and get the same when I start from v7 save get this error how do I fix this Thanks pleace help

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 234, in script
    "Do you want to name you character [mc]?"
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for %: 'function' and 'TagQuotingDict'

Full traceback:
  File "D:\Patreon\Temptress Games\SinfulDelicaciesEP8-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Patreon\Temptress Games\SinfulDelicaciesEP8-1.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1192, in say
    what = what % tag_quoting_dict

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Tue Dec 01 16:02:32 2020

May 25, 2017
Hi I can not start new game and get the same when I start from v7 save get this error how do I fix this Thanks pleace help

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "D:\Patreon\Temptress Games\SinfulDelicaciesEP8-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Patreon\Temptress Games\SinfulDelicaciesEP8-1.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1192, in say
    what = what % tag_quoting_dict

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Tue Dec 01 16:02:32 2020
problem solved this breaks the game 0x52_URM.rpa

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Is this game really that bad? I mean I've played some horrible ones.
Depends on what your looking for...

This game has received tons of hates from all kinds of people. Here are some of the complaints, in case you want to see if one of them also triggers you.

1. Story - Man... this was the first complaint brought up and the one that nearly made the dev give up... and to me its a stupid reason to hate the game.. I dont expect Shakespeare or Tolkien from these fucking games... I just want it to make sense why people fuck... everything else is "entertainment" for me... The biggest thing people shit on is that in Ep1 The mom and MC jump out of a plane 10,000 feet/km/miles whatever in the air, land in the ocean, and survive with no injuries (when most people with a working brain know that from that height landing on water is no different than landing on concrete) was it silly ? YES, do I give a fuck about it ? No... otherwise the game would be over as either the MC or his hot mom (main reason for playing) would be paste... I mean I seen James Bond and Ethan Hunt do similar shit in the movies, I pretend this game is an 80s movie too...

2. Blue Balls galore - We are in Ep8, and by the complaints in the last few pages, the MC has yet to fuck anyone !! I understand the slow burn for the Mom, since as soon as she gets fucked, most people would fap, and stop playing... That said the game has at least 4 more females' already introduced, and NOT ONE has been fucked by the MC !! Instead of playing the field to see who falls for his charms first, he spends the entire episode drooling over his mom and how much he respects her, but face fucking her as soon as she takes a nap... WTF !!??

3. The Garbage Aunt - The Aunt is introduced by the MC in a "wonder where she is now" scenario as a possible LI for him he says and I quote "Auntie is not as prudish as mom but just as hot, I cant wait to see her again, and hopefully do stuff with her"... You then see the Aunt acting like she gives a fuck about her missing niece and sister that got shot down from a plane... 5 mins later she is cheating on her husband with the typical loser BBC, and not giving a fuck about her family... Ep2, she fucks the neighbor kid, and then fucks the BBC again... ep3 she fucks an old fat guy and promises to help the BBC fuck her and her sister (the MC's mom) soon... Keep in mind the game is "MALE PROTAGONIST" not Multiple, no Female !! Why the fuck are we following her shitty sexual adventures with gross fucking dudes ?

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes