Feb 1, 2018
okay my save vanished..
I played a new game and still WTF still no penetration I'm done with this.. guys dont waste your money on this game such a waste

Last edited:
Reactions: Aaarzzz

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Jump from a jet and we're just gonna "spear the water" with no parachutes................uhhhhh NO! Water is like concrete from that height, and ever hear of terminal velocity? And MC's mom's hair is dry when they get to shore. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Aaarzzz and leahluv

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I've been playing this game since god knows how long(maybe since Episode 2 possible 1 but I'm not sure. They weren't off the island when i first played so whichever episode had them still there is the one) and I'm shocked that i still don't have a definitive favorite. Mom is definitely leading but i like a lot of them.

The MC and I were in perfect sync when we got to Aunt Eliza house. That ass on her man. We both were shaking from excitement. All of them have really nice asses to be honest. That said both her and stacy are degenerates. I mean the MC's mom is as well but those 2 are something else. Now i have to come and make sure they keep it all in the family for their husbands sake!!!

After some of these interactions with most of the MC's family. They're all perverts. I wouldn't be surprised if his Dad was sleeping with Annie lol. Stacy though cock blocked so hard man and for wifi of all things.

That ending though lol. I can't wait to see how he gets out of this one. :ROFLMAO:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Yeah this game is really one of the biggest blueballs simulator on this forum, two years of developing and we still don't have any vaginal sex involving the MC and in addition we have to watch his slutty aunt who fucks almost everyone but the MC unfortunately has no luck so far even with a slutty aunt :LOL:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ep8 Incest Patch APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Norseman84

Oct 17, 2020
It´s not a game. This is an novel that you go tru. You don´t make any choices that matters. When you get an option is only to do one thing that you have to do or you can ask some questions. Hope this will change later on but as far I have played this I dont think its a game.

Reactions: Darklord_1965

legendppk

Aug 25, 2018
The way this "story" is going, the MC is set up for big time NTR. By NTR I mean the bad NTR - Netorare (they fuck your women) and not the good NTR - Netori (you fuck their women).

Reactions: OutOfFuxs2Give

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
It´s not a game. This is an novel that you go tru. You don´t make any choices that matters. When you get an option is only to do one thing that you have to do or you can ask some questions. Hope this will change later on but as far I have played this I dont think its a game.
What's worse is, it used to have choices that mattered and they were removed for whatever reason. Now it is nothing but a Kinetic Novel.

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
His patreon says EP9 in 23 days.
Probably a small new year release.
View attachment 925926
Its probably like what I guess. When he is not yet releasing episode 8 and still delaying the release date. He is probably already the with the Episode 8 and just not releasing it. Then he saw that his patrons are unpledging him making his revenue suffer. Thats why hes saying that Episode 9 will be release in the 24th this month.

Still dont be deceive by his promise. The probability of him release Episode9 in the 24th is 90% lie.

Releasing it actually in the 24th is 10%

If I must say 10% is already high. Base on his attitude of delaying the release dates for more revenue with less hassle.

Though he suffered this time from what he did almost 1300$ a month but him being greedy made him lost almost 500$.

Reactions: Paapi and Aaarzzz

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
What's worse is, it used to have choices that mattered and they were removed for whatever reason. Now it is nothing but a Kinetic Novel.
it never had any choice you either chose what you think is right and it ends in a bad end or your pussy mc and continue playing.

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
Just wanted to say that all my saves seems to have gone up in smoke, clicked the load option and not a single save was there. It really sucks ass to start from the beginning and basically click the shit out of tons of updates just to get to where i was. Basically i just want to know what the fuck went wrong/created this shit.

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes