visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Its a shame really game has so much potential, its another forced route (not everyone like Big Milkers) thats over written, example it takes three sentience's for the mc to say 'thanks for dinner' (no wonder its taken 2 years most dictionaries are shorter) and its typical Ella and Candice are the hot one's (sorry milf lovers) you dont even get the option. and im not waiting anther 2 years to find out. All the characters are getting Play put the poor MC gets BJ and plays feels some boobs, BLUEBALL Billy ..... I'm done empty recycle bin . Bye

Last edited:

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
so this is not worth playing?
Honest, visually its good story isnt bad, its just so long winded, and the Dev has a clinical big Boob obsession ( then again who need Vaginas anyway?) takes 30 words / thoughts to say simple phrase like 'Nice Dress' haha give it a go, but expect hours of reading and clicking for a minimal return !

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys last time i play this game, was the ep 3. Can someone tell me if finally the MC... start to doing really something? Or is always his aunt who fuck every men around the game, and nothing to the MC? Also, there are always avoidable choice? I do not wanna share girls/women with other.
Thank you

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Hi guys last time i play this game, was the ep 3. Can someone tell me if finally the MC... start to doing really something? Or is always his aunt who fuck every men around the game, and nothing to the MC? Also, there are always avoidable choice? I do not wanna share girls/women with other.
Thank you
Ya forced into NTR, you can get BJ... countless tit wanks, but im afraid thats it, MC new name is Anti Pussy Blueball :) enjoy the reading.. script should say show 'MC bites into a green apple, its declivous' dev Script = 'Look at that fresh ripe emerald green apple, grown with amongst the freshest spring and with organic fertilisers' haha if ya play on PC word of advise (Smash the Space bar) lol

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
Last time I played this was back on December 2019. That's a year ago. A whole fucking year ago. That was episode 5 then, so 3 episodes in one year and still no sex. Wow. All these teasing and shit and for what? Even MC's whore aunt is getting some, actually she's getting a lot and I'm like why? I don't wanna see that shit. Meanwhile MC is molesting unconscious women or creeping up on them while they're unaware and he's fine with that, pathetic beta bitch. I don't know what's the play here I don't know what the dev's thinking maybe he's hyping up the people making us wait for the big thing but if ever that happens, if, then it will be underwhelming as fuck and people probably wouldn't even care lol and the ratings won't change. Tons of fuckfest games here why waste time on this? Would've been fine if the story is atleast half as good as De Luca Family but come on everything about this game is generic as shit.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Ya forced into NTR, you can get BJ... countless tit wanks, but im afraid thats it, MC new name is Anti Pussy Blueball :) enjoy the reading.. script should say show 'MC bites into a green apple, its declivous' dev Script = 'Look at that fresh ripe emerald green apple, grown with amongst the freshest spring and with organic fertilisers' haha if ya play on PC word of advise (Smash the Space bar) lol
Thank you. So now the game force you into a NTR? I think i wait a bit more and see if he change something. If not, there is a ton of games to try and play on this forum. Better to play other for now and see if this developer comes back to itself. So sad because this game look promising... another game end in the wrong spiral.

Thank you for the info

Reactions: error2018

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Honest, visually its good story isnt bad, its just so long winded, and the Dev has a clinical big Boob obsession ( then again who need Vaginas anyway?) takes 30 words / thoughts to say simple phrase like 'Nice Dress' haha give it a go, but expect hours of reading and clicking for a minimal return !
I can't understand how there are people that actually believe that the story is anything but terrible. It's so contrived and full of holes.
The dialogue is garbage. Even I ended up giving up on reading and started skipping, which never happens.
The transitions are often jarring.
The MC is a complete moron.
The Aunt is a ho who seems to jump on any dick around and we have to see it for some reason.
Over two years in development and the MC is still technically a virgin.

The only decent aspect about this thing is the models and some of the visuals.

Redmark453

Dec 8, 2018
What a disappointment and great shit this game 8 episode and the only vaginal sex scene is when Aunt Stacy is fucked by an old man there are like 6 or 7 women and only with the mother there is "sexual content" and on top of that the fucking whore says "No into my pussy "and this game is already going on for 2 years and the MC hasn't fucked anyone (I think the mother fucked him but anally) very bad game and very slow.

Reactions: JanisL

HerrGrimes

Sep 27, 2017
and the font... god the font

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Fuck this game! i am done! i give up!!! From start till now its only be a teaser whole way!! MC is pathetic and couldn't even get a pussy at all! i mean i am good with teaser but at some point enough is enough! Dev keep dragging this shit from here to the damn kingdom come!!!!

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
Intriguing story and interesting plot but the amount of inner monologue is so annoying...and yea most vn have a mc who thinks with his dick but every third line of dialogue is him going on about how sexy someone is or how much he wants to fuck another character, its just unnecessary..we get it his hormones are bubbling but c'mon already is he capable of civilized thought for 2 minutes

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes