OddNut

Jan 5, 2020
This is a very strange game. The first thing it tells you is your choices matter and can have a profound impact on the game, but then it's pretty much a straight shot with no actual choices. The MC is deathly afraid of a photo that doesn't identify him at all, but has no fear of being caught at any other time.

OutOfFuxs2Give

Ex-Triple A Game Developer Now Lawyer
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
This is a very strange game. The first thing it tells you is your choices matter and can have a profound impact on the game, but then it's pretty much a straight shot with no actual choices. The MC is deathly afraid of a photo that doesn't identify him at all, but has no fear of being caught at any other time.
and you know the blackmailer is going to be Blake.

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018

so the release will be in february most likely boys
Is there even a time where he kept his promise??

Wait until mid march or early april. Base on my observation in his releases of episode since the first release.Ep1 month,
Ep2month a half, Ep3 almost 2 months, Ep4 2and a half. Ep5 3 months, Ep6 almost 3 months and half, Ep7 almost 4 months. Ep8 4months and almost 2 weeks.

You can see when the Episode 9 is coming.

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018

so the release will be in february most likely boys

Expect the release to come out in end of March or mid April.

Based on my observation in his released update of the episodes.
Ep2 month and a half.
Ep3 2months
Ep4 2months and a half
Ep5 Almost 3 months.
Ep6 3 months and a half
Ep7 4months
Ep8 4months and almost 2 weeks.

Based on this I think you can see when the release of Ep 9 is coming. Though theres a probability that he would keep his promise this time. But the chance of it happening is 0.01%

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017

Wait until mid march or early april. Base on my observation in his releases of episode since the first release.Ep1 month,
Ep2month a half, Ep3 almost 2 months, Ep4 2and a half. Ep5 3 months, Ep6 almost 3 months and half, Ep7 almost 4 months. Ep8 4months and almost 2 weeks.

You can see when the Episode 9 is coming.
yeah, i was optimistic when i said its in february. most likely march or april as you said. he'll say he coudnt finish it in time for christmas and now he needs to take a 3 month break without posting anything on patreon because of MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018

PREPARE FOR ANOTHER EXCUSE.
If it was like I predicted back then. And he actually release the update this time. It means way back in Episode 5 to 8 hes been taking his time to release an update and making up excuses not to release an update and dragging for for months.

It means he is already done with the update and he is just not releasing it like I said.

This time he lost quite a lot of patrons for dragging the episode 8 release so it is probably his strategy this time to make his patrons to come back. Then do his dragging technique again.

Just think about it not even 500renders no animation, no complicated choices,and just the story continuing while clicking on the screen. It is a kinetic novel so why would it take 4 mos and 2 weeks to update the episode 8. It started in Episode 5 to 8. Hes been dragging it till now .

I would not be surprise if he already has Episode 11 done and just waiting every 4 months to release it like he always does.

LVXS

Oct 25, 2017
This guy doesn't realize that if he actually added juicy content instead of blue balling everybody time and time again he could have one of the more popular games and bring more people to his patreon. I hope he keeps his word with this one, but we'll see. Looks like he's still writing scenes so I wonder if we can expect bugs lmao :cry:

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
This guy doesn't realize that if he actually added juicy content instead of blue balling everybody time and time again he could have one of the more popular games and bring more people to his patreon. I hope he keeps his word with this one, but we'll see. Looks like he's still writing scenes so I wonder if we can expect bugs lmao :cry:
Here we go again with his excuses then disappear again.

hangender

Dec 8, 2020
very nice game if you are into blue balling.

Moreover, not sure why the author is purposely stalling the mom route given that we still have 2 aunts/3 sisters/1 side girl route to power through....:unsure:

Reactions: JanisL

LVXS

Oct 25, 2017
very nice game if you are into blue balling.

Moreover, not sure why the author is purposely stalling the mom route given that we still have 2 aunts/3 sisters/1 side girl route to power through....:unsure:
he really wanna milk those patrons for the next decade doesnt he

Reactions: JanisL

LVXS

Oct 25, 2017
Here comes again the silent treatment hahaha. He will go silent again for a month after the promise release date. His patrons are so guilible. I wonder what are his patrons saying in the comment section this time Hahaha.
yup more than 24 hours later "TONIGHT GUARANTEED" oof

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Here comes again the silent treatment hahaha. He will go silent again for a month after the promise release date. His patrons are so guilible. I wonder what are his patrons saying in the comment section this time Hahaha.
Looking at OP.... back at you... Foot in mouth much? :ROFLMAO:

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes