asksincere

Jun 11, 2018
i rather have small updates and some type of real sex. than a little kid rubbing cock all over there bodies. this has to been done on purpose to extend game as long as possible, i feel bad for his 304 patreons.

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
i rather have small updates and some type of real sex. than a little kid rubbing cock all over there bodies. this has to been done on purpose to extend game as long as possible, i feel bad for his 304 patreons.
You are telling me he managed to gain back some patrons last time I looked just before episode 8 he was at like 250...This is just such a BRUH moment.

OPAMA

Feb 6, 2019
Anyone know whats new in this update? I loaded last scene save from episode 8 where he gets tased and kidnapped then the game ends with "End of episode 8", where is episode 9? Checked the about section and says EP 9 Ver 1.0.

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
Anyone know whats new in this update? I loaded last scene save from episode 8 where he gets tased and kidnapped then the game ends with "End of episode 8", where is episode 9? Checked the about section and says EP 9 Ver 1.0.
IF u use the ic patch that was for ep8 only. If you did then I'm updating the patch as soon the game downloads

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I have a question.. do we have what we have been waiting for? :LOL:
Hint: I love Mom very much.
If by that you mean, "fuck the mom's legs forever and be in a loop repeat of trying to bang her" , yes :ROFLMAO:

Haven't played this in years and all I remember the only sex in this game was the aunt fucking black guys has this changed or stayed the same?:unsure:
That's about the only good change, she did not fuck anyone after she comes to visit the mcs and her sis, dunno about this last update since i have not downloaded it yet, will wait for another 1 or 2 updates before trying again.

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes