Nemesis1247

Jun 15, 2019
If anyone needs saves of this game and also other games, join my discord server-

My saves server has like ~100-120+ game saves
So join and help each other by sharing your saves:)

Last edited:
Reactions: ktoloco

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
The aunt would have fucked the entire world before the mc ever get a chance with the mom.
I won't be surprised if she already did.
Let her have all of them, I don't care about her. I don't even want to have sex with her. :D For what? when she gives herself to the right and left. Such a woman is not worth it to me.

And for the MC sex scene with mother.. I'm waiting, but seeing at what pace Dev creates everything, I don't expect this scene soon.

Reactions: Dependable_223

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Sinful Delicacies EP9.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
+Incest or not?

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
I won't be surprised if she already did.
Let her have all of them, I don't care about her. I don't even want to have sex with her. :D For what? when she gives herself to the right and left. Such a woman is not worth it to me.

And for the MC sex scene with mother.. I'm waiting, but seeing at what pace Dev creates everything, I don't expect this scene soon.
You don't have a choice the mc will at some point fuck the slut as well unless the dev change them mind

yedwoo

May 31, 2018
for some reason it not working ok work around click on it try to save as script.rpy into your game folder and overwrite when ask the inc patch works for me this is the first time this have happened
i opened the attachment again and all the letters are scrambled and randoms now

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes