Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
that just opens the text of your patch, it doesnt download anything
Rightclick -> Save as, then rename it to just script.rpy and replace the one in the game folder of the Renpy game. When you are new to Renpy games you don't know this, but most of us do, so I didn't include instructions ...

gomesa

Mar 11, 2019
I updated the script with the old patch. This should work.

EDIT: No one complained so far so it seems to work fine. Some have problems installing though, here is how:
Rightclick on script.rpy -> "Save as", then rename it to just script.rpy (without the numbers and the _) and replace the one in the game folder of the Renpy game.
Didn't worked :cry:

Dude999999

Sep 20, 2017
can give me save file for ep8, always play ep1 if have next update :(
Start a new game. Save the game asap and quit. Open appdata/roaming/renpy/sinfull....ep8. Copy al data. Go back 1 step and open sinfull...ep9. Paste there. If this doesn't give you savegames, also paste the appdata data in the dir "saves" in the main game folder.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Is this the year we finally get to see who is the trespasser who somehow managed to sneak into the house of the most wealthiest people? He must have had his own master key or they were just too cheap that day to get a surveillance cam. Or do we have to wait another year to find out?

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
Here is the thing though. If the only thing important for creators was the income and number of Patreons, they would all be working their ass off. Wouldn't that be a good assumption? Thinking back at some creators that was "all about" the income and number of Patreons, you find a long row of actually abandoned games...
Then explain ICSTOR situation. Are you telling me he is working his ass off??

nofacex

Jan 29, 2018
This game is good! I appreciate this work but this game is getting bigger and It's already 5GB+,so i humbly request to the dev to make another part of it because sometimes it's hard to download large file when the internet connection isn't stable or downloading via mobile or having limited data connection.

Thank you !

Reactions: VossJck

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Then explain ICSTOR situation. Are you telling me he is working his ass off??
Lets see.. 5 years as creator on Patreon, several completed games under his belt. You know there is a good chance he built up a following that is more tight with him than they would be with a creator that have just work in progress.

Still doesn't change the fact, if money was the number one priority for a creator it would also be the driving motivation to work on their game. We seen creators on this site that never hidden the fact that pledges and income was their main goal which more than often just lead to the game got abandoned because players doesn't like to be hold hostage. Thus lack of income, reduced motivation to work.

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes