ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I don't get this game. Is the walkthrough mod making all those bad choices on it's own?
And speaking of choices, I don't see any anymore. It's all a bad choice clicking path from now on.
I thought the game was good, the Candice story was heart warming, but that's where it ends.
The whole family is about to be taken down by Mr 2%. Why not just tell his Dad and Ella so they can take down Mr 2%, how hard is that? Also the tag of this game should be changed to NSC or barely any. All I've seen is BJ and nothing but BJ. The game needs a remake that's for sure or different paths and different endings.
Also the script could use a new proofreader if any.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I don't get this game. Is the walkthrough mod making all those bad choices on it's own?
And speaking of choices, I don't see any anymore. It's all a bad choice clicking path from now on.
I thought the game was good, the Candice story was heart warming, but that's where it ends.
The whole family is about to be taken down by Mr 2%. Why not just tell his Dad and Ella so they can take down Mr 2%, how hard is that? Also the tag of this game should be changed to NSC or barely any. All I've seen is BJ and nothing but BJ. The game needs a remake that's for sure or different paths and different endings.
Also the script could use a new proofreader if any.
Yes. Yes. Same opinion for me (about mc taking evidence against his family). Maybe it is an idea for converting the mc to only man in the house & for harem parh.
Too much cock blocking too.
Unavoidable lesbianism crap. For me they are just wierdos
Because of these 3 reasons i almost hate this story.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crazymic79

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I had it with this game. I deleted the walkthrough mod thinking that might help.
It's just a sad story from now on cause of a kid who can stop thinking with his D... and making all the wrong choices. It's just clicking and clicking and nothing but clicking, there are no more choices to stop him from making all the wrong choices. I'm just going to click fast until the end of the update. The story lost all appeal for me.

Nemesis1247

Jun 15, 2019
If anyone needs saves of this game and also other games, join my discord server-

My saves server has like ~100-120+ game saves
So join and help each other by sharing your saves:)
(Dev is also requested to join the server as special guest)
^

vultron

May 19, 2018
I like how the mc is being blackmailed for doing something he shouldn't have but keeps doing more things he shouldn't be doing he's pretty dumb. lol

Reactions: Rannell

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
Warning to all those who play this game. There are 2 rape scenes in the latest update. User beware.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I had hoped by now after the almost sex with mom that it might actualy proceed and happen but we went back to thigh sex all over again.
The fact it started to look like MC and mom were progressing was the only thing making the bad engrish and mentaly challenged, imature MC bearable.
but nope we back to almost sex thats not really sex again and after the 1st or 2nd thigh rub its not even interesting.
Its a shame really because untill the almost but cock blocked sex scene with MC, Mom I did still like this game.
Now I can't even summon the entusiasm to even try the last patch.

So good luck to the Dev but its turned into a real shame this one.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
The internal monologue of the MC is super offputting. "Show, not Tell"--don't have the MC talk about how hot his mom or sister is, we already see her on screen in her glory.
The other annoying thing is that 90% of the story progress is with the mom, and progressing with the others seems implausible for the most part.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I had hoped by now after the almost sex with mom that it might actualy proceed and happen but we went back to thigh sex all over again.
The fact it started to look like MC and mom were progressing was the only thing making the bad engrish and mentaly challenged, imature MC bearable.
but nope we back to almost sex thats not really sex again and after the 1st or 2nd thigh rub its not even interesting.
Its a shame really because untill the almost but cock blocked sex scene with MC, Mom I did still like this game.
Now I can't even summon the entusiasm to even try the last patch.

So good luck to the Dev but its turned into a real shame this one.
Well, he's keeping the mc too busy with side quests. That stalker with the mask and his ridiculous demands, now about to betray his family for a lighter jail sentence.
I wonder if they are really that dumb, not knowing what the mc is doing.
Or about Mr 2% watching their every move?
What's worse is we can do nothing about it but keep on clicking and hope for the best.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Still hanging around but hoping this latest side story with the MC being captured and now separated from the female characters is short lived. Hopefully his sister better rescues him quickly or mom needs to submit to the captures....

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Still hanging around but hoping this latest side story with the MC being captured and now separated from the female characters is short lived. Hopefully his sister better rescues him quickly or mom needs to submit to the captures....
What are you playing, last update? it's been updated.

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes