the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Sinful Delicacies EP17.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SinfulDelicacies-EP17
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
A lot of NTR review bombing here yet I don't see NTR tag, why?
(Edit: There's no NTR here, clown reviews, unbelievable.)
Just report the shitheads :LOL: Bad reviews based on kinkshaming is forbidden so I hope they enjoyed wasting their time spazzing in the review section because their reviews will likely be deleted soon. Next up is looking trough this thread for more hate and hopefully some of them will catch a bann on their way out.

For the less mentally capable, Voyeurism tag is right there. If you don't like voyeurism bc you see it as NTR, then don't play games tagged with it :WeSmart: Some people on this site, I swear... :FacePalm:

Last edited:

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
been so long i dont know if i liked this game or not but i suspect that i do however so thanks for the share (y):coffee::cool:will replay it and see for sure (y):coffee::cool:

after playing this is i saw that their is no episode 17 at least not for me as it just fucking ended at episode 16 ("end of episode 16") so someone somewhere is lying or i messed something up which i dont see how because it s a damn kinetic novel basically and it is next to impossible to mess it up dev how about actually giving us episode 17 huh ? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 83 Votes