3.20 star(s) 21 Votes

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I really really really tried to understand them, trust me... but the behavior of many of these guys is just idiotic.

Because even if you have the freedom to say what you want, you don´t go in a Chinese restaurant to ask for everybody´s attention and to tell everybody that you don´t like Chinese food and will avoid this restaurant. You simply let the people cook and eat what they want and go to a place which matches your tastes.
tbh what you say about ntr is kinda confusing saying its optional but if you dont like ntr you should avoid it. So is it possible completly avoid ntr meaning if chosen the ntr event dosnt happen at all. Or is it more the ntr event will still happen but there is a choice to not view it?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
tbh what you say about ntr is kinda confusing saying its optional but if you dont like ntr you should avoid it. So is it possible completly avoid ntr meaning if chosen the ntr event dosnt happen at all. Or is it more the ntr event will still happen but there is a choice to not view it?
The NTR is optional and avoidable by what i'm reading but the dev isn't interested in arguing about NTR so basically left it as a "if you really hate NTR then find something more to your tastes to play", meaning he won't be removing it.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
if the players are not shown any ntr scene or hints of ntr, why would they doubt if ntr happened? Lets say if in a game when you choose the ntr option, MC's wife would be cheating but she hid it so well noone would ever find out except the game showed the scene to the player. MC had no idea at all and there would not be any hint or clues for the players. If ntr is disabled, the scene would not be there but all other scripts remain the same. So did the ntr scene happen when ntr is disabled? The players would never know but they also should not imagine sth happened without proper reasons.

Also, any non ntr could have ntr scenes in the author's script but those parts are never shown to the players. It is totally possible that your favorite non ntr game is actually full of ntr but the dev decide not to publish the ntr scenes coz of money.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
About NTR:

It will be 'netorase'. Depending on your choices, the story will have netorase event or not. If the story will have these events, the MC will at least know about them or will be involved.

So, if you click on the NTR choice, the event will happen and the MC will at least know about that and perhaps participate (I don't want to spoil). If you click on the non-NTR choice, the event will not happen at all.

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
if the players are not shown any ntr scene or hints of ntr, why would they doubt if ntr happened? Lets say if in a game when you choose the ntr option, MC's wife would be cheating but she hid it so well noone would ever find out except the game showed the scene to the player. MC had no idea at all and there would not be any hint or clues for the players. If ntr is disabled, the scene would not be there but all other scripts remain the same. So did the ntr scene happen when ntr is disabled? The players would never know but they also should not imagine sth happened without proper reasons.

Also, any non ntr could have ntr scenes in the author's script but those parts are never shown to the players. It is totally possible that your favorite non ntr game is actually full of ntr but the dev decide not to publish the ntr scenes coz of money.
I totally agree. But most of the ntr haters live in their own universe with their own physics. So I made it clear in my last post.

Last edited:

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I didn't like how the mom's booty looked like Play Doh, but the content here is really good. I had zero technical issues. The Dialogue was pretty good, and the dynamic between the two main characters is really interesting. It ended right when things started to pick up, and I'm excited to play the next few updates.
Good game dev and good luck on this project, I'm, looking forward to more!

pafu01

Apr 20, 2018
It's nice to see a developer who loves what he does and doesn't mind the criticism of others who don't share his vision. Good job man keep going great

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
Are we going to be able to shape the story in any way in the future? If it's going to continue to be linear it should have the "kinetic novel" tag.

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
View attachment 2619856

Overview:
A young man (Sasha, 23) is at the beginning of his career as a photographer, casting scout and promoter in the adult industry. He has waited a long time for today. Because after many years he finally meets one of the most important women in his life again. Fleeing from war, corruption and economic crisis, Milana (41) finally dares to make a new start in the western world after many years. The reunion of both takes an interesting course of passionate emotions and sinful experiences.

This VN will contain NTR (optional) in the future.

It will be 'netorase'. Depending on your choices, the story will have netorase events or not. If the story will have these events, the MC will know about them and will be involved.

If you don't like it, you should ignore it and rather consume content that suits your taste.

PS: I know I will get a massive shitstorm from (NTR) haters and other trolls. I was warned many times by other devs and admins. But I want to do what I like and don't care. So I decided months ago to avoid discussions here because it has a negative impact on me. Everyone who likes what I'm doing, feel free to join me on Patreon, Subscibestar or Discord to chat and share suggestions.

Thanks!
Zeus

Thread Updated: 2023-06-24
Release Date: 2023-06-24
Developer: Zeus3DX - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 2619861 View attachment 2619070 View attachment 2619071 View attachment 2619875 View attachment 2619072 View attachment 2619874 View attachment 2619073 View attachment 2619074 View attachment 2619075 View attachment 2619879 View attachment 2619076 View attachment 2619077 View attachment 2707671 View attachment 2707668 View attachment 2707669 View attachment 2707684 View attachment 2707685

Hello everyone, I've been overlooking this game for some time, today I decided to download it and I'm simply stunned, what sensuality and eroticism emanates from the main characters, I hope it lasts long on the site and has very good updates.
one word wonderful

hola a todos, llevo algun tiempo pasando por alto este juego, hoy me decidí a descargarlo y estoy sencillamente pasmado, que sensualidad y erotismo emana de los personajes principales, ojala dure mucho en el sitio y tenga muy buenas actualizaciones.
una sola palabra maravilloso

Displayme

Dec 21, 2020
Apologies to all affected!!!
The text about Sigismund Freud was my "dear" little brother (and roommate) for the span of 4 month.
He will take over this apartment from tomorrow, as it is family owned. Me and my fiancé have bought our own.. :) "Well I guess we rent it until the loan is paid off. ^^sigh!
He apparently have my password to my User-login! From the goodness of my heart! Yes I "share('Ed) MY pc with him and have no idea, what wanted to achieve. I really do not have any opinions about anyone's desire or inclinations on f95zone. Kinda like "The pot calling the kettle Black" no! Sigh! Really don't have time for this. (moving out :) Aha now I think know why he used my login... (but not how he got ahold of the password, he's still denying being the culprit) He's windows war restricted, is was an account he was given from the old man. So he could not get access to the 18+ stuff. I'm not really sure about the restrictions, I know I had them too, our parents are religious, lol apparently I'm not... He just turned 18 two weeks ago... And I have been busy with my bachelor degree (BBA) for quite a while... What a shit fiesta. Well, have a nice day anyway and take care. Plz don't Displayme.. ^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ashen Bunny
3.20 star(s) 21 Votes