3.20 star(s) 21 Votes

DannyLucifer

Jul 5, 2018
So this is the reason for isolated pleasure being abandoned. I had no idea that Zeus was doing another project. Lets see where this one goes

• Sad
Reactions: Lokitox8
May 7, 2019
I think it's one of the best game creator because
1 The models for the women are not classic. After fapping on countless games it's near always the same heads and bodies the same positions. A shit ton of women who are looking the same... Boring
2 I think the dev is a true pervert ! that's so great to plounge on true debauchery and when I look at the future tags Miam !
3 Dialogs are great ! You don't need to look at the images to get a hard on !
4 He knows how to blue ball you ! You know that the next episode will be harder and hotter.
So for the first time I'have decided to give some cash to a creator

So Good work Zeus, I hope that you'll keep like that and that M...y will be fucked so hard in the ass lol

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
It would be great if someone knew something about the possible update date, since I downloaded the game I have it open on my PC and I still haven't closed it, it drives me crazy ..... hahaha. Greetings

seria muy bueno si alguien supiese algo de posible fecha de actualizacion, desde uqe descargué el juego lo tengo abierto en mi pc y aun no lo cierro, me tiene loco ..... jajaja. Saludos

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
People keep complaing about the mom's look. It's not a traditionally attractive face sure, but as long as its not the 2374364th game with the same fuckin Jill from Being a Dik face or the other being a dik ripoffs I'm happy! Can't wait for the next update!

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
I am an old and sick man, it would be possible for the update to come out before my funeral.
ha ha ha
This game drives me crazy, I love the sensuality that has been created between that mother and that son..... beautiful

Soy un hombre viejo y enfermo, sería posible que saliera la actulalización antes de mi sepelio.
jajaja
me tiene loco este juego, me encanta la sennsualidad que se ha creado entre esa madre y ese hijo..... precioso

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I am an old and sick man, it would be possible for the update to come out before my funeral.
ha ha ha
This game drives me crazy, I love the sensuality that has been created between that mother and that son..... beautiful

Soy un hombre viejo y enfermo, sería posible que saliera la actulalización antes de mi sepelio.
jajaja
me tiene loco este juego, me encanta la sennsualidad que se ha creado entre esa madre y ese hijo..... precioso
Yea Dev! Give this guy "One Last Fap". Make this next update the best, to send him out with a bang.
preemptive RIP to the homie, in case you never make it back to the forum after the update send you home!

Reactions: scyllalonginus
3.20 star(s) 21 Votes