3.20 star(s) 21 Votes
May 7, 2019
Release is soon guys !
Be patient !
To everyone don't forget to support the dev who make a superbe game who is truly different
And for those who can became a patreon ! The more we are, the fastest versions will be released

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Someone should invite the dev to a party and show him what real asses and tits look like

Well, for me and many in this thread they are perfect, maybe you don't like them, but they are very morbid and remember this is for dreaming.
When I want to see a real ass I look at my wife's who is 58 years old and was never 15 and believe me it makes me want to die... hahaha
Greetings

BrownDUSN

Sep 29, 2018
When does it open down to next tier? I support multiple games monthly but I'm not about to put out $39/$79 monthly for early release. I'd be happy to if it was a one time payment.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So guys the game now have NTR optional? I remember the first time i see this game that was full NTR. Or am I remembering wrong? Now i see that the main page is changed.

Overview:
A young man (Sasha, 23) is at the beginning of his career as a photographer, casting scout and promoter in the adult industry. He has waited a long time for today. Because after many years he finally meets one of the most important women in his life again. Fleeing from war, corruption and economic crisis, Milana (41) finally dares to make a new start in the western world after many years. The reunion of both takes an interesting course of passionate emotions and sinful experiences.

This VN has NTR (optional).
There are just two routes - LOVE and NTR.

It is'netorase'. Depending on your choices, the story will have netorase events or not. If the story will have these events, the MC will know about them and/or will be involved.

If you have a problem with that, you should ignore this VN and rather consume content that suits your taste.

PS: I know I will get a massive shitstorm from (NTR) haters and other trolls. I was warned many times by other devs and admins. But I want to do what I like and don't care. So I decided months ago to avoid discussions here because it has a negative impact on me. Everyone who likes what I'm doing, feel free to join me on Patreon, Subscibestar or Discord to chat and share suggestions.

Thanks!
Zeus
According to how it is reported now, is it possible to play avoiding the NTR? Can anyone confirm this for me?
Because if it is really possible to avoid NTR, make an attempt. From the pictures it looks very nice. But I need to make sure it's truly avoidable. Not skippable, but truly avoidable. I imagine that if it were true the path to follow would rightly the love one.

Anyone who can confirm this for me?
Thank you

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
So guys the game now have NTR optional? I remember the first time i see this game that was full NTR. Or am I remembering wrong? Now i see that the main page is changed.

According to how it is reported now, is it possible to play avoiding the NTR? Can anyone confirm this for me?
Because if it is really possible to avoid NTR, make an attempt. From the pictures it looks very nice. But I need to make sure it's truly avoidable. Not skippable, but truly avoidable. I imagine that if it were true the path to follow would rightly the love one.

Anyone who can confirm this for me?
Thank you
There are two paths, choose LOVE and your story will not have anything related to NTR. You will not die from a heart attack in your real life. And hopefully you will not jump out of the window. Enjoy! (y)

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
There are two paths, choose LOVE and your story will not have anything related to NTR. You will not die of a heart attack. And hopefully you will not jump out of the window. Enjoy! (y)
lol i have no problem if the game have optional fetish. I just choice the love route and stay safe. I just ask, because with the right choice i put the game in the right folder. So i remember that the game have NTR optional, so i can avoid future surprises :ROFLMAO:
Thank you for the answer

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes