3.20 star(s) 21 Votes

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
This is a contruictive chriticisim for the dev, the renders look very good, body its really hot, but her face could be better her jaw its way to big and very square (straight lines and sharp angules are consider more masculine, and curves lines and arches are consider more feminine) and it makes her look masculine her mouths its also very big
1694826637954.png 1694826604688.png

She has a very nice profile
1694827293697.png

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
This is a contruictive chriticisim for the dev, the renders look very good, body its really hot, but her face could be better her jaw its way to big and very square (straight lines and sharp angules are consider more masculine, and curves lines and arches are consider more feminine) and it makes her look masculine her mouths its also very big
She has a very nice profile
Thanks! I took it into account already some months ago, but I will gladly repeat it for you: She has to be like that in my plot/story. She´s not the most beautiful character (ranked by face) in this VN. She´s the 7/10 landlady. ;) And no matter of this fact, the MC loves her, because it´s his "landlady" :D Its like a hollywood movie. Not all women characters are or can be as hot as Angelina Jolie... but for some reasons they need to be like they are. I could easily render a perfect milf similar to someone of other VNs, but that´s not my goal :) I will create a profile page with a detailed discription of each model to understand better how their character is, what their past was and why they are like they are.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Looks good so far. Cant wait for Milana to get blacked

I just found an error after she says "I know my darling, I am no longer a little girl
and then this error pops up.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 7227, in script
    xx "[miname] and [samame] were silent on the way home. They just held hands and caressed each other."
KeyError: 'samame'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    xx "[miname] and [samame] were silent on the way home. They just held hands and caressed each other."
  File "D:\AVN\3 Sinful Success\Sinful-Success-Chapter-1-3-pc-compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 921, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\AVN\3 Sinful Success\Sinful-Success-Chapter-1-3-pc-compressed\renpy\exports.py", line 1373, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\AVN\3 Sinful Success\Sinful-Success-Chapter-1-3-pc-compressed\renpy\character.py", line 1253, in __call__
    what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
  File "D:\AVN\3 Sinful Success\Sinful-Success-Chapter-1-3-pc-compressed\renpy\character.py", line 1172, in prefix_suffix
    return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
  File "D:\AVN\3 Sinful Success\Sinful-Success-Chapter-1-3-pc-compressed\renpy\character.py", line 1152, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "D:\AVN\3 Sinful Success\Sinful-Success-Chapter-1-3-pc-compressed\renpy\substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 165, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 205, in _vformat
  File "D:\AVN\3 Sinful Success\Sinful-Success-Chapter-1-3-pc-compressed\renpy\substitutions.py", line 168, in get_field
    obj, arg_used = super(Formatter, self).get_field(field_name, args, kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 270, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 227, in get_value

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Sinful-Success Chapter-1-3
Fri Sep 15 19:40:05 2023

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Thanks! I took it into account already some months ago, but I will gladly repeat it for you: She has to be like that in my plot/story. She´s not the most beautiful character (ranked by face) in this VN. She´s the 7/10 landlady. ;) And no matter of this fact, the MC loves her, because it´s his "landlady" :D Its like a hollywood movie. Not all women characters are or can be as hot as Angelina Jolie... but for some reasons they need to be like they are. I could easily render a perfect milf similar to someone of other VNs, but that´s not my goal :) I will create a profile page with a detailed discription of each model to understand better how their character is, what their past was and why they are like they are.
Well i appreciate your repply i hope i havent offed you, and i get what you mean, i also dislke that in MOST MILFs game the moms look like a 20 year old super model with a 25 year old son, i do like when they look older and maybe not have the face of a model but still being pretty, i made my comment, because i think her face is something that could stop many people from playing your game, but i respect your opinion

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
The thing personally isn't a question of beauty so much as a question of her looking weird, her jaw size cause her to have that 'uncanny valley' issue, where you look at her and the brain tells you something is wrong with her on sight, her jaw looks unnaturally large, a bit like a Hapsburg Jaw, but without the bottom being larger than the top so much as the entire jaw is too large.

I personally agree that its totally fine for her to be a 7/10, and that the MC loves her because she is his 'landlady' not because she is the most attractive, but the issue is that her uncanny appearance detract from that and make her odd to look at, if anything if a woman looked like that in real life she'd likely have went to see a Doctor that would be writing a paper on her having some rare medical issue due to her facial skeleton shape, I am not kidding, I don't mean to be offensive, but yea her head shape, in particular jaw is unnatural looking.

RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
The thing personally isn't a question of beauty so much as a question of her looking weird, her jaw size cause her to have that 'uncanny valley' issue.
Dude let's be honest here, all the games here have that problem we aren't there yet that 3d renders look real.

Reactions: InvaderZim

LunarDweller

Jan 21, 2019
I can't put my finger on it. The face did get me only at the very start. After that, it seemed fine. The story is pretty strong. I just hope it gets finished.

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
Dude let's be honest here, all the games here have that problem we aren't there yet that 3d renders look real.
I played a ton of games and those that gives off that uncanny valley feeling are actually very rare, a few trying to replicate real human faces but instead create something that look oddly off is different from a game that just has clearly just some normal looking 3d images, or those that are clearly meant to have exaggerated features akin to a caricature or where every character seem to suffer somewhat from a baby face syndrome, or the games where every characters look asian akin to a manga. Which would be the 5 types of 3d graphics you'll encounter, in pretty much all of the games with 3d graphics, the last 4 represent like 95% of the games in 3d.

Here we have one of those part of the few % of the first category, where the character is shaped clearly based on some human image but the Dev couldn't make it fit and somehow instead you've got some characters that have that uncanny valley vibe to them compared to other characters from that story. I understand when you say that you can't expect a 3d rendered character to look realistic, but that isn't my expectation, what I am saying is that here this one character look clearly off from virtually every 3d rendered characters because of her uncanny look, and it all has pretty much all to do with her jaw, not because of the 3d rendering.

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
First time playing this.
Is my game bugged, or all 3 chapters are the same? All 3 end at the same point.

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
Looks good so far. Cant wait for Milana to get blacked

I just found an error after she says "I know my darling, I am no longer a little girl
and then this error pops up.

Code:
While running game code:
"samame" is the problem, should be "saname". I fixed that. But the upload will take time here I think.

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
First time playing this.
Is my game bugged, or all 3 chapters are the same? All 3 end at the same point.
I dont know which version you are playing, but the uncompressed version should run smoothly with only one bug which was mentioned before and is already fixed. I´m not responsible for compressed versions, android versions, etc. They are made by others...

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I just restarted in new update, I set names and relations, but it inverted them, Her getting his. Not sure how it will be in the future.
Save attached.

Bhaiyajii19

Nov 16, 2021
There are two paths, choose LOVE and your story will not have anything related to NTR. You will not die from a heart attack in your real life. And hopefully you will not jump out of the window. Enjoy! (y)
If we choose love route then will fisting, anal and other tags will we avoided to??

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes