3.20 star(s) 21 Votes

joose

Jan 21, 2018
"PS: I know I will get a massive shitstorm from (NTR) haters and other trolls. I was warned many times by other devs and admins. But I want to do what I like and don't care."
1699238167101.png

Reactions: ActiveShooter

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
Shouldn't this have tags for titfuck & Vaginal?
Great point. Theoretically yes. But I use the default tags given in the forum section for devs (it's hidden for non-devs) from the mods and admins. They made a revision and the result is a long list to make sure devs use the same tags.

So titfuck is titjob and vaginal is vaginal-sex. They are mentioned it in the genre spoiler.

What I add additionally was gaping. Because the default tag was anal-play and vaginal play. I think gaping is more correct. ;)

Last edited:

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
Haha, it's like the dev really, really wants you to give in and say yet. "Are you sure you don't want NTR?" :KEK: Hell no I don't want NTR.
Strange that you think like that. Because I really don't care who prefers what. I found a simple solution to give you two paths. And I have to repeat the choice to make the script as simple as possible. Player can also switch and some do this. So if guys like you don't like ntr, hell... Just click on love and continue... Why making a drama of that? Every minute I save on coding, is perfectly invested in modelling and rendering. So it's a win win for everybody. ;)

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Strange that you think like that. Because I really don't care who prefers what. I found a simple solution to give you two paths. And I have to repeat the choice to make the script as simple as possible. Player can also switch and some do this. So if guys like you don't like ntr, hell... Just click on love and continue... Why making a drama of that? Every minute I save on coding, is perfectly invested in modelling and rendering. So it's a win win for everybody. ;)

Excellent update, I think this is one of the few games on this site where the update exceeds expectations, personally this chapter left me more in love, you are simply great, NTR never interested me before, but with this game and others that have more or less this same cut have been motivating me and for example I played one route first and then the other and I enjoyed more content that in the end is better.
Thank you Zeus and please don't get tired, you are doing very well, excellently well.
Greetings.....

Mokey

Jun 27, 2018
Why does the facial structure of every woman in this game look like a Rule 34 mod of Hoggle from "Labyrinth"? 1699280628517.jpeg

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
Why does the facial structure of every woman in this game look like a Rule 34 mod of Hoggle from "Labyrinth"? View attachment 3065105
I dont know dude, but in chapter 5 there will be this guy who will fist and fuck all the characters including the MC. Hopefully you will enjoy that, too. It will be a special version for you personally! ;)

1699283438904.jpeg

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
I dont know dude, but in chapter 5 there will be this guy who will fist and fuck all the characters including the MC. Hopefully you will enjoy that, too. It will be a special version for you personally! ;)

View attachment 3065231
Yo check your script when you writing the dialogs there's times when the MC is called Alex ? or Sascha something like that which the default is Sasha. Or it should be the name of your choice. Great update, the way you create that tension and anticipation of getting in the action between the Mom and Son is great. I have a question though do you have any other character planned that don't look like the Mom because at the start of the game the first woman the MC is meets looks exactly like Milana.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Well only thing that bothers me is the face of the women, why is it squared like ? like they feel like they have huge jaws and cheekbones, could that be revamped and tuned down a little ? some feminine jaws not Chady ones ?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Well only thing that bothers me is the face of the women, why is it squared like ? like they feel like they have huge jaws and cheekbones, could that be revamped and tuned down a little ? some feminine jaws not Chady ones ?
Here

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
Yo check your script when you writing the dialogs there's times when the MC is called Alex ? or Sascha something like that which the default is Sasha. Or it should be the name of your choice. Great update, the way you create that tension and anticipation of getting in the action between the Mom and Son is great. I have a question though do you have any other character planned that don't look like the Mom because at the start of the game the first woman the MC is meets looks exactly like Milana.
Yes, there are typos.

May 7, 2019
Lol sorry ? I just gave my opinion regarding the character's face what's your problem ? some devs do revamp some character's features without an issue, never said the game isn't for me.
Because, perhaps Dev love his main character like that, and perhaps contrary to what you think, the majority of players who love this game find Milana very attractive.
So if you like this game, become a patron and you'll can speak with Zeus. You'll see he's very cool.

Aug 11, 2023
no drama, I'm not one of those anti NTR nazis. Don't really care for it, but I like Harem with multiple women which some consider NTR. Each to their own. I just thought it was funny when I was answering no repeatedly. If it's because coding is easier for you, more power to you.

Reactions: scyllalonginus
3.20 star(s) 21 Votes