4.90 star(s) 15 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Conclusion: Game is MFF incest, with Son Mom and Sister being protags. Lesbian content may or may not be optional. (yet to be decided.)

Important Note: Son is the ONLY male involved.

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
That's some Wholesome vibes:love:!

Absolutely loved the dynamic between them;)
Characters and renders are looking lovely:love:!

Will give it a try(y)!

KEEP GROWING!

GOLDLUCK!
:coffee: Ruykiru

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rituf and Ruykiru

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
People would rather know before playing, to save time. (it is a finite resource).
Why all the concern? Well many have been screwed over by other devs... which obviously isn't your fault, but.. well, once burned, twice shy.

The answers clear it up pretty well, just to clarify on these:

1. Wouldn't it be safe to assume the son is basically the protagonist? and that you just show perspectives of the others?

3. So basically just nude viewing? or is one voyuerism MC watching the girls get it on? (cause depending on how you do that, it could be lesbian based NTR)

4. Will the lesbian content be avoidable? and will it be with or without MC knowing and/or without his consent? (cause if without then would be NTR).

Personal suggestion: I suggest making lesbian content avoidable, just so you can reach a larger audience/demographic, since they are similar, but some people just don't like and even hate lesbian content. (especially the NTR kind where the sister goes behind MCs back... is done more than you'd think).

Only if you wish to do so though. If not, I would add a note that lesbian isn't avoidable, so those that don't like don't complain. (and if they do, then you can point to that statement, and blame them for ignoring it :KEK: )
Yeah fair enough.
1. No, it's multiple protagonist. The narrator is the main source of text but characters still talk and renders/thoughts are and will be shown from different perspectives. Already requested a tag change.
3. I dunno, that's like saying if the twins recorded a video and the mom sees it then they are "cheating" on her, their damn parent, like what the hell? This is a wholesome incest game between a sweet family, don't think about it too hard. :ROFLMAO:
4. I dunno, I'll think about it when I reach that but it's not in chapter 1. In my opinion though, considering that NTR would be wrong, because again, it's multiple protag.

I hope that clarifies everything.

Last edited:

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
That's some Wholesome vibes:love:!

Absolutely loved the dynamic between them;)
Characters and renders are looking lovely:love:!
Thank you so much! I can use feedback, especially on the renders, it's barely been a month since I started using the software properly. I think the sunset ones are the best:
ch1_199.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Thank you so much! I can use feedback, especially on the renders, it's barely been a month since I started using the software properly. I think the sunset ones are the best:
View attachment 3358844
In one month if you have this level of control and can produce these renders(poses+scenes+lighting) than you will grow pretty nicely. I liked these renders too. I loved this render too as you tried to add detailing to her neck. Those veins are looking awesome:love:. I love when dev give these small details attention:giggle:(y).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ruykiru

Dynamite20

Jun 9, 2021
Man I've seen your fan art at deamoon survival thread and I was hoping that you make a game of your own and I'm super glad that you did your game looks very intresting and I will definetly keep an eye on this continue with your work I'm sure that you will make this a great game

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016

Conclusion: Game is MFF incest, with Son Mom and Sister being protags. Lesbian content may or may not be optional. (yet to be decided.)

Important Note: Son is the ONLY male involved.

Last edited:

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Main thing there, would be how you present it. Like if it is sister going behind brothers back, then that's NTR. But if it is brother encourages sister to do things with the mom. Well.. that be sharing. (Netorase at most, but pretty sure it would be a threesome sooo).
Well, I think the conclusions are pretty clear from everything we discussed so I hope we can let this topic rest and focus on the game itself. I don't want to clutter the thread on the first pages already...

I will just say one thing, there will be a lot of family bonding together :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Ginji

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Well, I think the conclusions are pretty clear from what all we discussed so I hope we can let this topic rest and focus on the game itself. I don't want to clutter the thread on the first pages already...

I will just say one thing, there will be a lot of family bonding together :p
yeah, fair enough. Gonna go through and edit my comments now and just having a summary of the conclusion.

• Red Heart

GustavoGanz

May 23, 2023
I wish you good luck with your game DEV. According to the description, it's not bad. I also think the renders are really good.
But now comes my, but ....
For me personally, multiple protagonists is a no go.
From my point of view, a fairly short update cycle (which is unfortunately not the case with many games) would be important for a game like this. Because even with 2 protagonists, it feels like you lose the overview after the 5 - 6 update if the updates don't follow quickly.

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
For me personally, multiple protagonists is a no go.
From my point of view, a fairly short update cycle (which is unfortunately not the case with many games) would be important for a game like this. Because even with 2 protagonists, it feels like you lose the overview after the 5 - 6 update if the updates don't follow quickly.
They are together during the entire holidays so the multiple protag basically means that you get different perspectives (thinking, render povs...) from the 3 characters. I didn't wanna make it just an MC self insert but I gave the options to change the names anyway for people that want to "be" one of the 3 family members I guess (but it's a kinetic novel without choices so :shrug: )

Believe it or not, I made this 1st version in a few weeks. I already had a bit of experience coding and writing for another game. For the renders though, I tried my hardest to keep up! They will only improve from here as I learn the software. I think they turned out pretty good vs me not knowing a thing about how to render a month ago ;)

Last edited:

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Man I've seen your fan art at deamoon survival thread and I was hoping that you make a game of your own and I'm super glad that you did your game looks very intresting and I will definetly keep an eye on this continue with your work I'm sure that you will make this a great game
That means so much to me, thank you :love:
I'll try to keep the quality of this 1st release and even improve it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dynamite20

Eleyon

Oct 14, 2020
Whelp, I'm certainly going to be putting this on my watch list. Male MC looks a bit funny though xD I'm not sure I'll ever be able to take his face seriously.

Cheers and good luck dev!

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Whelp, I'm certainly going to be putting this on my watch list. Male MC looks a bit funny though xD I'm not sure I'll ever be able to take his face seriously.

Cheers and good luck dev!
Thanks! I tried to make him a bit more distinct though, cause I'm kinda tired of the generic clay ass looking males from many HoneySelect2 games :LOL:

Also he do be kinda sleepless from studying all day trying to live up to his father's expectations

Last edited:

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
In one month if you have this level of control and can produce these renders(poses+scenes+lighting) than you will grow pretty nicely. I liked these renders too. I loved this render too as you tried to add detailing to her neck. Those veins are looking awesome:love:. I love when dev give these small details attention:giggle:(y).
So a little bird told me you like veins and detailed bodies? ;)
HS2_2024-02-16-12-43-44-119.jpg

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
4. I dunno, I'll think about it when I reach that but it's not in chapter 1. In my opinion though, considering that NTR would be wrong, because again, it's multiple protag.
Ok, the lesbian sex in this case will be non-NTR content which I don't like.

4. Will have both probably, what's the fun in just the 1st? :p
Considering that I find lesbian sex boring, I don't see the fun anywhere.

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
This was an easy addition to my watchlist! Will definitely check it out once there's sexual content. As I understand it, the game has no protag, so it's meant to be played like you're watching a movie about a family "bonding"? :)

Wishing you good luck, Ruykiru! Looks super promising already, can't wait to try it out.

• Red Heart
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes