4.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
This was an easy addition to my watchlist! Will definitely check it out once there's sexual content. As I understand it, the game has no protag, so it's meant to be played like you're watching a movie about a family "bonding"? :)
Yeah, basically. There's still an option to rename characters and there's scenes (pov renders, thoughts...) from the characters perspectives but it's a kinetic visual novel at the end of the day.

• Red Heart
Reactions: x7CB and zeph19

NoWay Jose

Oct 24, 2023
I, too, have questions.
  1. Are any of the women left-handed? Because I think that left-handed people are stupid.
  2. Does the male jerk off? If he does, then isn't he cucking anyone else he's ever going to be with? And I can't stand cucks.
  3. There aren't enough games that feature characters with birthmarks in the shape of penises. It's a shame, I think. Do you have any plans to add birthmarks in the future? I'll even accept a vagina-shaped birthmark.
  4. Ewwwww. Male and females? Having sex? Boring. Everybody knows that futa furries are where it's at.
  5. If you are reading this, and are nodding in agreement with anything in this list, then you're a moron that deserves what you get. It's a story, people, and nobody's forcing you to play. Read the %*$& tags.

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I, too, have questions.
  1. Are any of the women left-handed? Because I think that left-handed people are stupid.
  2. Does the male jerk off? If he does, then isn't he cucking anyone else he's ever going to be with? And I can't stand cucks.
  3. There aren't enough games that feature characters with birthmarks in the shape of penises. It's a shame, I think. Do you have any plans to add birthmarks in the future? I'll even accept a vagina-shaped birthmark.
  4. Ewwwww. Male and females? Having sex? Boring. Everybody knows that futa furries are where it's at.
  5. If you are reading this, and are nodding in agreement with anything in this list, then you're a moron that deserves what you get. It's a story, people, and nobody's forcing you to play. Read the %*$& tags.
If people can barely read the tags then they are going to have a hard time with the narration in the game... :unsure:
Their loss though, I think it turned out pretty good!

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2020
Wow. There are lazy, cynical, zero effort cash grab VNs and there's this. Just. Wow. That title. You couldn't pay me nearly enough to put my name anywhere near a title like that. This is so bad it deserves a medal.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ruykiru

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Wow. There are lazy, cynical, zero effort cash grab VNs and there's this. Just. Wow. That title. You couldn't pay me nearly enough to put my name anywhere near a title like that. This is so bad it deserves a medal.
First hater wow! Thank you, now I feel like a proper developer!
How about you try the game first and don't judge a book by it's cover? :p

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
So a little bird told me you like veins and detailed bodies? ;)
View attachment 3359135
Absolutely:giggle:! Loved the detailing on pubes too. Small details like these add special flavor to characters. Like freckles are damn cute. These show that the dev is investing in characters and paying attention to tiniest details too(y) instead of just focusing on story or making boobs bigger:p.

Reactions: x7CB and Ruykiru

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Absolutely:giggle:! Loved the detailing on pubes too. Small details like these add special flavor to characters. Like freckles are damn cute. These show that the dev is investing in characters and paying attention to tiniest details too(y) instead of just focusing on story or making boobs bigger:p.
Petite bodies can be very sexy too! The mother will still be thick in the good areas though, but she's a fit mommy too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Petite bodies can be very sexy too! The mother will still be thick in the good areas though, but she's a fit mommy too.

When you love fit girls:

Those abs are mesmerizing:whistle:! That's another one for me:coffee:!
You my missing twin:sneaky:?

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Thoughts on these slight face changes for the mom/son?
The eyelids for Erik and eyebrows for Helga were bothering me

New vs old:
new.jpg
old.jpg

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: Vortex@ and | Vee |

Qwertyjerk666

Feb 9, 2023
Game looks great! This could be really good. Though I agree there are far too many games with the word Summer in the title. It gets confusing..

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Game looks great! This could be really good. Though I agree there are far too many games with the word Summer in the title. It gets confusing..
There's only so many words in the dictionary :LOL:
That's why I added the 2nd part to the title

Last edited:

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Such tease! Much wow! I love a good build up like this when it comes to brother/sister incest. Only criticism is that this first release is a bit on the short side. Looking forward to more of this though!

• Red Heart

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Such tease! Much wow! I love a good build up like this when it comes to brother/sister incest. Only criticism is that this first release is a bit on the short side. Looking forward to more of this though!
I'm glad you liked the tease, it's only gonna get more erotic from now on. This first update was mainly focused on introducing the story so the spicy stuff will come next ;) Stay tuned for the next weeks, I plan to release often (at least for Chapter 1)

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
It seems I was only scratching the surface of what I can do with the renders...
Expect way better quality for next updates, I might even redo the first renders :unsure:
HS2_2024-02-19-18-48-47-596.png

Edit: Ok, the quality I can get with this is way better than the old graphics mod... I'm definitely redoing all the 1.1 renders, so I guess 1.2 won't take 2 weeks only but I'll try anyway :LOL:

Before and after (not exactly a comparison cause different setting and lighting but it just shows how pretty I can make stuff):
PF pic 2.jpg PF pic 3.jpg

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes