w123t4

May 26, 2019
Lyna looks more like a big sis in this update, not only her look but also attitude, is she really the big sis? :ROFLMAO:
I through the story will be slow burn but instead it is fucking fast like riding a rocket! Are you trying to fast forward the story in order to make the sibling have sex with in three days before their mother arriving?:unsure:
How you describe lyna's action in this update is a bit too much. In my view she is more like a pervert who trying to sexual assault her brother rather than trying to use teasing to get close to him(beach scene and bedroom scene), which make her less attractive but more disgust...:cautious:
Moreover, when will mc be more alpha? If he keeps becoming beta then how can he protects himself from his pervert sister? He needs to be strong, strike back and fuck her brain out!:mad:
Btw, looking forward to see lyna wear that see through pajama(or is it an erotic clothing?) in front of her brother, I wonder who will surrender to the lust and make the move first. After all there will be no chances for them to easily fuck each other over in the house when their mother arrived~;)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ruykiru

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Lyna looks more like a big sis in this update, not only her look but also attitude, is she really the big sis? :ROFLMAO:
Can't answer that yet.

I through the story will be slow burn but instead it is fucking fast like riding a rocket! Are you trying to fast forward the story in order to make the sibling have sex with in three days before their mother arriving?:unsure:
No, don't worry! They won't go that far that quickly... Something will happen though :p

How you describe lyna's action in this update is a bit too much. In my view she is more like a pervert who trying to sexual assault her brother rather than trying to use teasing to get close to him(beach scene and bedroom scene), which make her less attractive but more disgust...:cautious:
Don't judge too fast, I think the scenes in 1.4 will shine some light on this. Also the relationship is supposed to be going fast between Lyna and Erik yes, considering their past. And hey, the male MC is usually the perverted one in many AVNs so the sister being more daring instead is a bit nice for a change huh?
Oh, and the SLOW burn will be for another certain person :devilish:

Moreover, when will mc be more alpha? If he keeps becoming beta then how can he protects himself from his pervert sister? He needs to be strong, strike back and fuck her brain out!:mad:
He's getting there, Lyna is definitely 'helping' him...

Btw, looking forward to see lyna wear that see through pajama(or is it an erotic clothing?) in front of her brother, I wonder who will surrender to the lust and make the move first. After all there will be no chances for them to easily fuck each other over in the house when their mother arrived~;)
And that my friend, is when the tension comes... hehe

Reactions: Walter Victor

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Chapter 1.4 is out for subscribers :devilish: There is also a new thread banner btw, which works nicely as a new main menu ;)
20$ tier ->
Edit 1: 10$ tier ->
Edit 2: 5$ tier ->

ch1_887.jpg

Last edited:

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Surprise to find out you are also the writer of deadmoon, just finish the playthrough and wonder what part did you in charge of that story?:BootyTime:
Hard to not noticing both game have lots of similar parts like the only two Li, mom+twins relationship and the reaction between the twins, personally I like more of how juliet react and tease her bro than lyan's(no offense), lyan's one was a bit too much. Just wish it will not like that game to blue ball us 3 years to have an actual vaginal sex scene~ :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ruykiru

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hard to not noticing both game have lots of similar parts like the only two Li, mom+twins relationship and the reaction between the twins, personally I like more of how juliet react and tease her bro than lyan's(no offense), lyan's one was a bit too much. Just wish it will not like that game to blue ball us 3 years to have an actual vaginal sex scene~ :ROFLMAO:
Well DMS has been out for years, so let me cook :devilish:
The build up of for Lyna is definitely fast (but justified, look forward to 1.4)

Last edited:

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Android version please and thank you
I hear you, I hear you! Lots of people asked and it seems it gets traffic in itchi.io so I'll try to learn how to make one and have it ready when 1.4 releases for free this week

Last edited:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
how is multi-protag here works - you choose one who you play as, alternating between both or is it actually no-protag game and you just watch as third person? is there even narrative POV?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
how is multi-protag here works - you choose one who you play as, alternating between both or is it actually no-protag game and you just watch as third person? is there even narrative POV?
For one thing, this is a kinetic novel, regardless of the POV at the time. The player is mostly guided by the 'Narrator', who describes what the primary characters are thinking/feeling at the time - so, I guess your 'no-protag' assumption is correct.

Reactions: Danv
4.50 star(s) 22 Votes