Dec 2, 2020
Yes, phone is way too big on these few renders, on table it is normal size. Also, I play with custom names and found one place where the name Erik is still there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But it absolutely doesn't matter. This is exactly what I was looking for. I absolutely fell in love with what I saw. A warm, calm - before the feelings are shown in full force - story. Something I like sinking into after a hard day. Perfect selected sounds and music. Sometimes maybe a little bit clumsy dialogues but it doesn't bother me at all. Really looking forward for more!

BTW - I'm angry about the last animation. Now this earworm randomly haunts me several times a day :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ruykiru

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Yes, phone is way too big on these few renders, on table it is normal size. Also, I play with custom names and found one place where the name Erik is still there.
Yup I already noticed a day after I uploaded the name but thanks anyway! I'm remaking the renders so I'll keep the phone stuff in mind.

But it absolutely doesn't matter. This is exactly what I was looking for. I absolutely fell in love with what I saw. A warm, calm - before the feelings are shown in full force - story. Something I like sinking into after a hard day. Perfect selected sounds and music.
I'm glad you loved everything! Leave a review if you want, it helps :p

Sometimes maybe a little bit clumsy dialogues but it doesn't bother me at all.
What do you mean by clumsy exactly? Any examples? I think the narration was pretty well made, the dialogues are short for now.

BTW - I'm angry about the last animation. Now this earworm randomly haunts me several times a day :LOL:
Don't worry, me too. I memorized the entire song when adjusting the timing for the lyrics and repeating it a milion times haha. Thanks for the feedback again!

Dec 2, 2020
What do you mean by clumsy exactly? Any examples? I think the narration was pretty well made, the dialogues are short for now.
No, no. Nothing about the narration. Narration is very graceful. It properly completes renders and builds scenes. When I wrote about the dialogues, I meant "bro/sis" or siblings' names appearing too often. Maybe it's a cultural, generation or connection difference but siblings rarely and certainly not that often use "bro/sis" or first names in daily relations. I write this based on example of my siblings and many others I know. Perhaps some nicknames would fit better here? But as I mentioned before, it doesn't bother me much.

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
No, no. Nothing about the narration. Narration is very graceful. It properly completes renders and builds scenes. When I wrote about the dialogues, I meant "bro/sis" or siblings' names appearing too often. Maybe it's a cultural, generation or connection difference but siblings rarely and certainly not that often use "bro/sis" or first names in daily relations. I write this based on example of my siblings and many others I know. Perhaps some nicknames would fit better here? But as I mentioned before, it doesn't bother me much.
Well that's one issue with giving the option to change names, I can't exactly give them nicknames related to the default names. I guess I could find other stuff though...

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I'm recently trying to learn how to render in honey select 2 and want to ask you how did you change this did you put any filter on photosop or in HS2 also how did you find your assets? did you import it from Daz or from another site?
The Honey Select 2 Better Repack comes with everything, plus a big optional hundreds GB file for more mods, it's in the forum. Inside the editor (StudioNeoV2) there's 2 graphic mods, I was using "DHH" which is straightforward and decent; now I'm using "GraphicsMod", which takes longer to tweak but looks better.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Game looks great! This could be really good. Though I agree there are far too many games with the word Summer in the title. It gets confusing..
Not to mention that about 95% of games with "summer" in the title are either NTR games, or end up adding NTR halfway through. Really glad Ruykiru is not following that pattern.

My siblings and I almost exclusively call each other bro/sis or brother/sister(usually when we're fighting). I married my sister, and we still called each other sis constantly, but that was mostly just to get a kick out of people's reactions to our PDAs.

Dynamite20

Jun 9, 2021
The Honey Select 2 Better Repack comes with everything, plus a big optional hundreds GB file for more mods, it's in the forum. Inside the editor (StudioNeoV2) there's 2 graphic mods, I was using "DHH" which is straightforward and decent; now I'm using "GraphicsMod", which takes longer to tweak but looks better.
where can I change 'DHH' where is located? thanks

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
When you don't know wtf you are doing with your lighting but then you learn...

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Had no idea you started making your own story, Ruykiru! Nice to see the mother/son/daughter combo. :p

I usually try stuff on the second or third update on principle but I'll give this one a go before that if or when I get time, good luck with your story and have fun. (y)

• Red Heart

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Had no idea you started making your own story, Ruykiru! Nice to see the mother/son/daughter combo. :p

I usually try stuff on the second or third update on principle but I'll give this one a go before that if or when I get time, good luck with your story and have fun. (y)
I recommend to wait 1 week or so, as you can see I'm reworking the renders with way better quality :p
Plus I've already written 1.2

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 22 Votes