Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
Dev notes said:
- Remade ~100 renders from day 1-3 with chapter 2 quality (might do more in the future).
- Text format changes + colors for character dialogue and thoughts.
- Tweaked early chapter 1 to have less verbose narrations and a bit more focus on character thoughts.
- Removed the option to rename the characters. This is a multi-protagonist story, there's not one single MC.
Great job, dev! I like these changes a lot, they fix many things I had issue with.

Reactions: Ruykiru

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Most of the games using DAZ models are shit with the same characters.
And if those games have characters with small breasts, it looks even shittier.
But there are many times more quality games based on HS\ HS2\ Koikatsu.
This game is one of them :cool:
Thanks! I really tried to make unique models that also look like a family :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ermollo and rudy007

pipboy

Sep 19, 2017
Holy moly, what an update! Felt all the frustration of Lyna against the injustice, and all that built-up sexual frustration the MC had. The scenes were hot hot hot. We gotta support this game yall

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
Most of the games using DAZ models are shit with the same characters.
And if those games have characters with small breasts, it looks even shittier.
But there are many times more quality games based on HS\ HS2\ Koikatsu.
This game is one of them :cool:

Ruykiru great game, looking forward to more updates!
Hopefully there will be a double footjob :sneaky:
Eh I can think of a few Daz + Loli (= no tits at all, chest flatter than Kansas) AVNs that have really nice looking models/renders. As mentioned before it really depends on the artist making them, their skill, how much of a perfectionist they are and also having a photography background helps a ton as well. Probably my fav Daz dev is Ketzal, his renders are a top notch gold standard imo.

Reactions: Quetzzz and Ruykiru

Mazurcraft

Apr 12, 2023
Lets keep them coming dev, you are doing a better and better job with each update. I hope your interest won't fade in the upcoming months, I'm really interested in how the story unfold given the fact what we already seen.

You hit the sweet spot for me, with less characters and more detailed intimate moments.

• Love
Reactions: Quetzzz and Ruykiru
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes