Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
I agree, and this time it's true love for real <3
Although Lyna might find a way to take some advantage of the situation for her pleasure...

Mind going into more detail? :p
What do you like about them? How do you see the relationship in the future?

Her suction power is over 9000

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Woo next chapter! "The Plate" returns to drives the ladies wild!

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Woo next chapter! "The Plate" returns to drives the ladies wild!
Hey I'm kinda limited by the software here!
(If you are talking about the erections through clothes, which I think you are. I actually remade some of the renders for that morning when that thing was too absurd :LOL:)

• Haha
Reactions: Xythurr

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
"A lot of attention is paid ..."

No. If that was the case, it would have been made with a proper 3D design tool like Daz... and not with a game (and especially Illusion).

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021

No. If that was the case, it would have been made with a proper 3D design tool like Daz... and not with a game (and especially Illusion).
If you play/see a bunch of games on this site made with Honey Select 1/2 or Koikatsu, you will see the quality difference in these games, they're not all the same just cuz they use an Illusion software, some look like they're made in 2008, some look better than the average Daz game.
Not to mention the time and effort put into lighting and rendering, where the game modeling tool doesn't even matter.

Daz and Honey Select are both character creator tools, with the right artist both can make good models, with the wrong artist both can make shit/generic models. Both can export 3D character models into a proper rendering engine or game engine like Blender/Unity to improve visual effects and lighting even more. The artist and their stylistic intent is what matters more than the tool that they choose.

If you don't like the style of HS, then that is a different matter, but that does not mean quality can't be made with HS, just means that you don't like it.

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017

Because this mess you see here is definitely a game you play and not a 3D design program... :LOL:

Maybe you should go investigate first before you make those claims. Besides, I know the average HS2 novel doesn't look very good but I think newer renders from mine are quite decent. The time some others spend to get a render from daz3d I use to tweak lighting, poses etc to then capture a screenshot, so I guess you could say it's like a videogame and not a render program. I think that's an understatement though, because the software comes separate from the actual Honey Select 2 game and is labeled as "Studio" (a 3d creator basically).

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2020
Mind going into more detail? :p
What do you like about them? How do you see the relationship in the future?
So far I have been quite successful in reading her character and predicting some of her behavior.
Her suction power is over 9000
Bro, I have a stone in kidney, 5x5 mm. After something like what Lyna demonstrated I wouldn't need any treatment because it would just be sucked out. Almost sure if I sat on bed during blowjob like that one, my ass would start eating sheet.
for context
However I understand Jul's role, I don't want anyone to "interfere" in any way, negative or encouraging. For me, there is no world outside the villa. And although on the surface it appears to be their safe haven, they still feel the weight and taboo of their feelings and emotions there, weight forced on them precisely by the outside world. After all, we all know how intelligent and emotional they are and this will never change to some small isolated version of Albama.

Reactions: Ruykiru

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
So far I have been quite successful in reading her character and predicting some of her behavior.
I wouldn't call it "subtle maternal dominance" lol, I think she's very overprotective and clearly loves Erik a bit too much (as a son).

Bro, I have a stone in kidney, 5x5 mm. After something like what Lyna demonstrated I wouldn't need any treatment because it would just be sucked out. Almost sure if I sat on bed during blowjob like that one, my ass would start eating sheet.
HAHAHA I know it was a bit over the top but I found the animation so funny. It's also fucking hot with the sound effects, the context and all...

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
Because this mess you see here is definitely a game you play and not a 3D design program... :LOL:

Maybe you should go investigate first before you make those claims. Besides, I know the average HS2 novel doesn't look very good but I think newer renders from mine are quite decent. The time some others spend to get a render from daz3d I use to tweak lighting, poses etc to then capture a screenshot, so I guess you could say it's like a videogame and not a render program. I think that's an understatement though, because the software comes separate from the actual Honey Select 2 game and is labeled as "Studio" (a 3d creator basically).
Only thing I noticed about the finished product is she looks like a (still hot) alien the way her lips stretch that much. I mean it is kinda hot when your sis shows that much enthusiasm when she's sucking your dick but kinda hard to nut while also laughing (at least for me).

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024

However I understand Jul's role, I don't want anyone to "interfere" in any way, negative or encouraging. For me, there is no world outside the villa. And although on the surface it appears to be their safe haven, they still feel the weight and taboo of their feelings and emotions there, weight forced on them precisely by the outside world. After all, we all know how intelligent and emotional they are and this will never change to some small isolated version of Albama.
Dunno why Alabama keeps getting singled out as an incest safe haven when it should be good ol' Ohio, since sibling incest is actually illegal in Alabama (with a possible 10 year prison sentence and $10k fine even when it's just stepcest between siblings) but it's legal in Ohio (with the bonus of AOC being 16 with no age gap considerations, so if bro and sis wanna make a baby even when she's 16 and he's 30 or 40 there's nothing legally stopping them as long as it's not a guardian/ward situation and it's consentual).

Ermollo

Jun 21, 2024

Most of the games using DAZ models are shit with the same characters.
And if those games have characters with small breasts, it looks even shittier.
But there are many times more quality games based on HS\ HS2\ Koikatsu.
This game is one of them :cool:

Ruykiru great game, looking forward to more updates!
Hopefully there will be a double footjob :sneaky:

• Red Heart

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Great game and story, sis is awesome and one of the hottest in any game. Looking forward to next update to see how far they go. :love: Thanks for a fun experience Ruykiru.

• Red Heart
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes