raynarnab

Dec 16, 2021
Agree to disagree bro. An opinion by its very nature is subjective. While some of it was abstract/vague, it was still about specific elements. I can't necessarily tell a chef what's wrong with his sauce but he might be able to glean something out of ''there was something off about this''. Your standard for what qualifies as constructive criticism is your own and it's not the one I hold myself to. Besides, you're the one nitpicking the parts the parts of my critique that were the most abstract. I offered specific remedies with regards to character design in there too.
My only curiosity is you have provided your perspective and based on the Author's response, you have gotten your answer about the direction of the story and how it will play out narrative. But I sense you are responding to inquiries in a tit for tat manner, do you really need to? I don't believe you need to do any more follow ups.

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
I could say the same to you! I've only replied at questions being asked to me that are quoting my own words. If you want me to shut up so bad, you can let me have the last word about my own comments.

raynarnab

Dec 16, 2021
I could say the same to you! I've only replied at questions being asked to me that are quoting my own words. If you want me to shut up so bad, you can let me have the last word about my own comments.
I am not convinced all them had questions to which you had to respond to. Neither did I imply anywhere in my post that you need to shut up so bad. I inquired with openness as to understand your thought process. Its not for me to decide how you choose to spend your time, but engage you to think about what really matters to you.

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Damn, look at this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That example was probably from one of the ugliest scenes, but still. I wish I had infinite time to remake all chapter 1 renders with the current ch2 quality :cry:

For now I've just done most of day 1 and that ugly ass morning scene from day 2 because I was getting mad every time I looked at the intro haha. I might do some more in the future but I'm busy with 1.3 content... ch2_2366.jpg

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 2.2

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 336 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Mother and daughter's chapter, skip...skip...skip...the end of the update? It seems next update is mother and son's turn? No brother and sister?:unsure:
Every update I find lyna become more and more beautiful by changing the model, but the camera angle is still shitty which make lyna looks weird and out of shape...:cautious:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ruykiru

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Mother and daughter's chapter, skip...skip...skip...the end of the update? It seems next update is mother and son's turn? No brother and sister?:unsure:
Next update has m-s and bro-sis

Every update I find lyna become more and more beautiful by changing the model, but the camera angle is still shitty which make lyna looks weird and out of shape...:cautious:
What do you mean with this? If it's the wide FOV I'm trying to use it way less, and for first person perspective it needs to be higher than the default renders but I also toned it down. Lyna is skinny too :p

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Next update has m-s and bro-sis

What do you mean with this? If it's the wide FOV I'm trying to use it way less, and for first person perspective it needs to be higher than the default renders but I also toned it down. Lyna is skinny too :p
The FOV seems to be the biggest problem, sometimes it twisted lyna's body into a weird shape which is unlike a normal human.

ikh22ty

Apr 23, 2019
The game is interesting, but there would be a choice of actions that would be even better

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
The game is interesting, but there would be a choice of actions that would be even better
Totally bro I get what you mean. I once rode in a transportation device down a series of paths that got me from one point to another.

It got the job done, but if a thing had occurred, the trip would have been even better.

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
It got the job done, but if a thing had occurred, the trip would have been even better.
Or maybe a little accident could have slowed down the operations of this device for the foreseeable future...

I get it, really, but I don't have the time to make a bunch of different paths in a novel with a simple story like this, which I want to update monthly while still maintaining the quality and a decent stream of new content. Maybe in a future game though :p

raynarnab

Dec 16, 2021
I get it, really, but I don't have the time to make a bunch of different paths in a novel with a simple story like this, which I want to update monthly while still maintaining the quality and a decent stream of new content. Maybe in a future game though :p
The traditional issue with choice, unless you are going TellTale style where the choices converge back on the same plot (in which case why have the choice). Branching scenarios reduce the plot progress by 1/2 for 2 paths, 1/4 for 4 paths and makes the game extremely hard to manage down the road. Keep doing what you believe in Dev!

Reactions: Ruykiru
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes