TangoP

May 21, 2017
Did I miss something? I don't get to a stage where she's working in a diner, like the screen shot and title page. I get to a certain stage after she encounters the couple outside, and then it simply states that's all the content.

Reactions: Randeep44

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Developer notes

For those who played the first demo, or are looking at the screenshots: Those are all from the first techdemo, we decided to take a different approach to the game. This is mostly due our lack our resources (aka money), since both coding and all the extra assets needed were quite expensive, and beyond what I could produce, to not mention how much extra time I had to put bug fixing and coding myself, etc.

We also changed the story because we felt it didn't worked too well, starting a year after the fact, and the characters still being shocked, when at that point they would have at least get used to it, so it made more sense pick up the story from the beginning.

I want to also notice this: The first demo was written by me (Marat), the second demo was handed to someone else, although I helped with the planning of the story. Clearly we kinda missed the mark in this second demo, in the sense that feels like it has a lot of filler and pointless, repetitive dialog. I already went through it really quickly to reduce some of it for 0.2a (removing over 1k words, and totally rewriting few scenes), and I already went over the script for 0.3 with the writer in detail, and the text went from 6k to 1.5k words, removing entire scenes and rewriting the others, just to get you an idea of my compromise to get this back on track.

I am also aiming to make the pace not so slow. I don't want the game to be ludicrous, but it can't take 10 updates until the first sex scene with the characters. And I am not shoving these scenes forcefully, but playing off the fact that other characters may do their advances, which can lead to fun.

Non spoiler general notes:
  • NTR is optional, you don't have to cheat.
  • Corruption to a certain point is optional, you don't have to become a mindless slut/bimbo if you don't want to.
  • Incest is optional, there are alternative partners for Ben (his teacher) and Terah (the captain for now) outside family.
For those who want to spoil themselves, the story of the game will be roughly taking these directions:

General notes (big spoilers of the story ahead!)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Route/ending spoiler, relatively minor since they don't go into detail.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

w00ba

May 5, 2017
this looks great. if it keeps a decent update pace it will be another game i support on patreon.

Terribleman69

Jul 31, 2017
Hey quick question,sorry if I missed it somewhere but I read the dev notes and it's not quite clear to me:Since the game has both "male protagonist" and "female protagonist" tags,do we choose our protagonist or do they change throughout the game?Also,since there are different paths,can I choose the female protagonist to have only lesbian scenes or are some scenes forced?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Hey quick question,sorry if I missed it somewhere but I read the dev notes and it's not quite clear to me:Since the game has both "male protagonist" and "female protagonist" tags,do we choose our protagonist or do they change throughout the game?Also,since there are different paths,can I choose the female protagonist to have only lesbian scenes or are some scenes forced?
changes through the story, you play the whole family (except the husband) and decide their fate.
You decide their romantic interests too: You can either make them bi/homosexual or keep them straight
No romantic interest is forced

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
Yo MaraTDuoDev did you change the story again? Can i check already what this game is about, or shall i wait till u decide what u want to do with your game? It's same shit like sexnote. They can't decide character design and you can't decide story. Is it some kind of new trend in adult game industry?

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Not to be the negative one but from experience; The expansive road map of planned things to be in a game, 2+ restarts of content because it wasn't fitting, is only missing a changed the game engine because what we started with was wrong are the warning signs of a dead on arrival project.

You may as well made a video promising to do lots of more updates in the coming months.
The test is going to be if the next update is just bug fixes.

Good luck with your project.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Yo MaraTDuoDev did you change the story again? Can i check already what this game is about, or shall i wait till u decide what u want to do with your game? It's same shit like sexnote. They can't decide character design and you can't decide story. Is it some kind of new trend in adult game industry?
its the same story, the main story hasnt never changed once, just how it's written/delivered

If you dont like it dont play it, simple as that; you are not supporting me in any way and providing no feedback so feel free to fuck off

Last edited:

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
The first release was nothing but to test the mechanics and other shit, it was never supposed to be built on top of it.

Also to the people talking shit: People complained and gave valid feedback, I changed the game accordingly (working over time to fix the game + expand it according to schedule, heck for that matter this update was scheduled for next month, and instead I worked overtime to fix it and deliver it earlier), and now I am getting shit for taking the community's voice in consideration. Fuck off tbh :)

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Not to be the negative one but from experience; The expansive road map of planned things to be in a game, 2+ restarts of content because it wasn't fitting, is only missing a changed the game engine because what we started with was wrong are the warning signs of a dead on arrival project.

You may as well made a video promising to do lots of more updates in the coming months.
The test is going to be if the next update is just bug fixes.

Good luck with your project.
Also what a retarded "next update is just bug fixes"
Never have done that in 3 years. There are barely any bug to fix here, if any.
I also already expanded the story from 0.2 to 0.3: I only removed filler but added a lot of shit on top of it, so this "You are doing nothing" is fucking dumb tbh, play the game and compare if you want, but since you are not supporting me, nor providing any feedback either, and you are getting the game for free, fuck off or just dont play it

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Ugh... Multiple protagonists is such a turnoff, I bet you would never find much fans of Multiple protagonists in this forum. The story becomes all over the place and you cannot immerse yourself and enjoy the scene because the story is constantly shifting perspective. Stick to one protagonist either male or female.

Reactions: bruce555

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
its the same story, the main story hasnt never changed once, just how it's written/delivered

If you dont like it dont play it, simple as that; you are not supporting me in any way and providing no feedback so feel free to fuck off
Lol chill your tits. I didn't even say i don't like your game,cause i didnt play it lmao. That's why i ask you if chnage your story, so i don't waste my time playing it over and over from the beginning every update. Anyway have a nice day kid.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Lol chill your tits. I didn't even say i don't like your game,cause i didnt play it lmao. That's why i ask you if chnage your story, so i don't waste my time playing it over and over from the beginning every update. Anyway have a nice day kid.
LEt mE coMpLaIn aBouT sOmEthIng I doNt KnOw

And still have the balls to call anyone else kid, lol

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes