18+NSFW

Jul 4, 2023
i thought it was said in the visual novel that drugs do not affect vampires ?? it is good novel keep up the good work and stay on the story line.

Last edited:

kyuven

Sep 29, 2019
..why do the girls in the dev notes....all look like they not from teh same game......?
...thx for the share....
If I had to hazard a guess it's cuz the dev purchased the assets from an asset store.

Nothing wrong with that of course. But the price to be paid (aside from the obvious price to be paid unless you pirate, which isn't a great idea if you plan on selling the game since a legit DMCA can roast you) is that often you'll get mismatched models.

It's one of the reasons why using kisekae, honey select, koikatsu, or the other custom character generator programs out there is so popular for game dev: Not only are they easy to use and have a popular aesthetic, but it's a lot easier to have unity in design for all the characters and assets when they're made in the same program.

Using other programs affords you more freedom, but also makes it harder to find that precious design unity.

• Hey there
Reactions: Lerd0

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SinfulVampires-0.3.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Looks interesting. I do love me some vampires. I also enjoyed Sassy Girl and Darkness Revenge. So I'll definitely give this a shot.

Ronak Thakor

Feb 11, 2021
Sinful Vampires [v0.3.5] [Hematite] Gallery Unlock Mod

Features:
  • Unlocked Replay Gallery
Installation:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD MOD: ,

Reactions: oapami

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
so is only a lesbian game? super sad, protag is so good and sexy, 80% of peaople wanted normal man girls sex scenes, not this lesbian shit
I am here trying to figure out from where do you take that "80%" out of... but from the smell of it I think I already know.

There's nothing forcing you to play a game that has content you don't like, or, that doesn't have the content you like. We can see you like dicks. It's OK. Many people do. Just know that doesn't mean that EVERY game has to have them.

Unfortunately it is against the rules to drop recommendations on game threads, but I can point you to the Latest Updates Page and to the Filters section, where you can block content (Example: Lesbian), or, choose the option to only have the content you want (Example: Gay) that will ensure you only have dicks.

I wish I could help you further, but, it isn't allowed.

Peace :)

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote