-=CvokY=-

Samurai in retirement
Donor
Mar 20, 2021

Hey everyone,

1.16 is done and ready to go. It's been a while since the last update so it's being released for Becca and BnV tiers at the same time. All the bonus stuff is also up.

This update finishes off date night with the girls (Most of the update), as well as dinner with Beth and Vanessa the next night. The next update will cover all of Sunday (Girls in Swimsuits!) Starting with this update, every update going forward will have some sort of sexy times in it, though you may have to look for them. ;)

The free version will go up to 0.12.

It's time we do another best girl poll, that will happen soon.

There will probably be some spelling/grammar mistakes in the last third of the update. depending on how bad they are I'll wait until the next update to add fixes.

If you find any bugs or anything that needs to be fixed please make a post in the bug section on Discord.

Please take all discussion about the game there. I don't want to run afoul of this sites increasingly stringent guidelines.

Thank you everyone, for your support and patience, I hope you enjoy the new update.

Download :

GV10

Jul 13, 2020

Hey everyone,

1.16 is done and ready to go. It's been a while since the last update so it's being released for Becca and BnV tiers at the same time. All the bonus stuff is also up.

This update finishes off date night with the girls (Most of the update), as well as dinner with Beth and Vanessa the next night. The next update will cover all of Sunday (Girls in Swimsuits!) Starting with this update, every update going forward will have some sort of sexy times in it, though you may have to look for them. ;)

The free version will go up to 0.12.

It's time we do another best girl poll, that will happen soon.

There will probably be some spelling/grammar mistakes in the last third of the update. depending on how bad they are I'll wait until the next update to add fixes.

If you find any bugs or anything that needs to be fixed please make a post in the bug section on Discord.

Please take all discussion about the game there. I don't want to run afoul of this sites increasingly stringent guidelines.

Thank you everyone, for your support and patience, I hope you enjoy the new update.

Download :

MEGA

Google
Android version?

Wallenstain

Jul 31, 2021
Here a little Mod for the game, with it you can adjust some additional game settings.

Mar. 9, 2022
Updated my Mod for the new game version CHP1-v0.15
June 15, 2022
Mod update to v0.15a. Some Mod enhancements (mostly for the music Mod variant) + new function: renaming the characters

Download Mod CHP1v0.15a (3MB)
Workupload - Pixeldrain

View attachment 1872748 View attachment 1872749 View attachment 1872750

Second Mod version with additional music
using my jukebox function "QuickMusic"
Download Mod CHP1-0.15aAudio (~134MB)
Workupload - Pixeldrain

View attachment 1872763 View attachment 1872764 View attachment 1872765 View attachment 1872766 View attachment 1872767 View attachment 1872768
Is this mod for v1.16 or v1.15?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Is this mod for v1.16 or v1.15?
Hi. I haven't tested it myself so far (still downloading the game myself with snail speed...), but if the main game hasn't changed much in the "background" (technically) it should actually work for v1.16, too.

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
Thanks for the update but i have a quick question about it : the reworked of the Abby and Lilly faces is in this update , or it will be in the future updates ?

Sorry for my English.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Decided to do a walkthrough MOD for this one. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ch. 1 v1.16 (I had to drive to my sisters and do this update on her shitty laptop because my power is still out! Hope you guys appreciate that! :)

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Thankyou for the quick update of the Mod :)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Single Again v1.16.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Thanks for the update but i have a quick question about it : the reworked of the Abby and Lilly faces is in this update , or it will be in the future updates ?

Sorry for my English.
It is still the old new faces and not the new new faces that are acceptable so far. I think they will be used with the next update and until then we have to live with the compromise that we can at least replace the mini-avatars in the dialog boxes with the old ones.

Matt_88

Jul 24, 2020
Decided to do a walkthrough MOD for this one. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ch. 1 v1.16 (I had to drive to my sisters and do this update on her shitty laptop because my power is still out! Hope you guys appreciate that! :)

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
We do! Thank you:)

yuukit

Jul 28, 2017
So is there other path this update then you go home with abigail after bar / you get bj madison any other paths?

Aug 22, 2021
Two problems for this nice game, that should have been fixed long ago.

1. Textbox is hiding the screen. Workaround for users: transparent_box.rpy

2. Unable to rename MC to preferred name. Must play as Frank, or possibly have to replay from the start and get the option in the game iirc.

Kiotaku

Feb 20, 2018
Whoa it's been a while since I played this and can't remember if I have commented on it before (or whether it is a new change or old one that I've forgotten about), but when did the dev change the faces of the girls? Rather different from how I remembered them and in my personal opinion do not look as pretty as their original faces. It feels like if you returned to your hometown but everyone has been replaced with aliens that didn't quite get their human masks made right. Very uncanny valley.

Reactions: heimdal74

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
WoW nice conversation ups... nice uptade :)

They made the story of the biggest beta ever a game. If the woman didn't go in front of mc and don't bj, mc wouldn't do anything!
Don't you know, hold your arm, kiss your lips, grab her boobs, cunt, open your eyes, press your head down, put your dick in her mouth.

bed scene with abigail, comedy. The girl is drunk, you are drunk, take a closer look, I don't expect you to hold and fuck but do something! so passive, so only when triggered by the other party, the man does not move. There is no such thing in our nature.

this is how a girl will sleep next to a healthy man... beta mc.

1655370986102.png

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Whoa it's been a while since I played this and can't remember if I have commented on it before (or whether it is a new change or old one that I've forgotten about), but when did the dev change the faces of the girls? Rather different from how I remembered them and in my personal opinion do not look as pretty as their original faces. It feels like if you returned to your hometown but everyone has been replaced with aliens that didn't quite get their human masks made right. Very uncanny valley.
This has already been discussed here. The general canon, with a few exceptions, is of the same opinion.

The reason for the new faces seems to be a necessary software update. CNG is aware of this, however, and is/was working on new new faces for Abby and the others, which I think are a good compromise.

Reactions: phreadom
3.90 star(s) 193 Votes