HomicidalHulk

May 31, 2023
... So, I'm still enjoying the game for what it is, but this MC... I HATE HIM SO MUCH. "I don't wanna do it. Ok.. i'm gonna tear this up." After orgasm "I can't do this anymore.. i can't believe i did this.. i can't do it anymore...oh GOD." "I have to talk to them. I need to talk to them" "This can't happen again. I have to stop it." Rinse.. repeat. I mean WTF is wrong with this guy. Says he trusts them.. doesn't trust them. Says they can't do anything... does said thing. Constant fear of being caught...continues to do it". SMH. I wanna keep playning this, but it's hard to stomach him.

Last edited:
Aug 9, 2022
Well, I can say I honestly gave Single Again a try. It IS a good AVN. It was VERY well written and it has a great story to it. It was the MC that drove me nuts! In the beginning, his concern and worries seemed very much justified, but he kept moaning, complaining, worrying, and overthinking EVERTHING, over, and over, and over, and over again. He reminded me of a scared little shaking chihuahua. You feel like he was about to piss on himself any moment out of fear. Like I said, it was understandable at first, but COME ON! The MC annoyed me so much, I couldn't finish the AVN. I did try to push through most of it though because like I said, it was a great story and well written. I hope for all the luck for this developer. Wish I could have pushed through more, but I had a feeling that it was never going to let up. Ow well. Good luck!

Demiurg

Jun 8, 2018
I just realized something ...

Everyone that keeps complaining about how wishy-washy Francis is, and hates him, and doesn't really want to keep playing ... but does ...

They're all Frank.
I don't think anybody plays an AVN for the MC, it's all about the girl/girls.

I start playing this game for Abby (I didn't care how much annoying Frank is), but after some updates I found that I was hornswoggle. Nowadays I just download the game watch the image folder and see if it is something interesting.

Maevos

May 4, 2019
"Mmmmn"
"Hmmnn"
"mmmh..hmmm"

Those are the sounds I make when I don't give a fuck about responding to a question. They are used in dialogue in this game.

Constantly.

I hate Meiko. She never should have been added to the game. But the dialogue being like this is the final nail in the coffin for me.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
"Mmmmn"
"Hmmnn"
"mmmh..hmmm"

Those are the sounds I make when I don't give a fuck about responding to a question. They are used in dialogue in this game.

Constantly.

I hate Meiko. She never should have been added to the game. But the dialogue being like this is the final nail in the coffin for me.
I wouldn't say i hate her, but she is an unwelcome distraction from the original main plot.

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
I wouldn't say i hate her, but she is an unwelcome distraction from the original main plot.
Same. Overall as a character (minus the non-committal "talking" she does) I like her. Then again, I really like the subservient, wifey-type of girl who likes and wants to be a homemaker. The extremely inexperienced/naive part I'm not a huge fan of (maybe the dev is playing off the Japanese trope that Japanese women are like this, even at 24.. they're definitely not lol).

What drives me batty is how the MC constantly treats her. It's very hypocritical. MC is constantly telling her she doesn't need to be embarrassed around them, say what she wants, etc etc. Then when she says what she wants, he's like "nah, that's too much. You don't really want that yet. You're just a scared little kitten who doesn't know anything. No way you want that."
Then he gets mad at Becca and Lilly because of some of the things they say or do with Meiko, like they're corrupting the poor girl, not believing that Meiko is the one with some of these naughty ideas. I mean, damn dude, she's 24 with the guy she's wanted to marry since she was a young teen. She knows what sex is, obviously she wants it.

Basically, just not a huge fan of how MC wants her to gain experience safely (which is fine), but on the other hand, continuously treats her like a child who has little agency of her own.

adj2010

Dec 26, 2018
the MC is starting to sound like Jon Snow from seasons 7 and definitely season 8 and much like jon snow "i dont want it"

acting like this in the first act is fine and dandy but after youve fucked a girl into a drooling mess you cant continue to claim you dont want it and that you have too much respect for *insert any female character* thats why im forcing us to move at a speed that makes snails seem superfast "cause i dont want to make you uncomfortable" even though every female character is basically screaming "fuck me"

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 194 Votes