HomicidalHulk

May 31, 2023
Ya know, I find Francine to be utterly unbearable too but acting like some dude jumping head first into happily fucking his 2 step daughters, his adopted daughter and his best friends much younger daughter is more realistic is just downright silly.
I didn't say jump right to banging everyone out, but just being this prudish kinda person where if your walking around in a bra and panties it's "inappropriate" "cover thine eyes" for me is a bit extreme for a game of this nature ... even at the start.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is there ever going to be any more action between Frank and Abigail? I feel like the dev has been postponing that moment for fours years now. At least have some more progression. (Yes, there's been some, but too little considering we're talking 4 years.)
Judging story progress by dev time is somewhat off though. And yes, there is going to be something - but it'll be at the end. Abby is the "grand prize" and getting with her would more or less mean the story (and thus the game) are over.

I didn't say jump right to banging everyone out, but just being this prudish kinda person where if your walking around in a bra and panties it's "inappropriate" "cover thine eyes" for me is a bit extreme for a game of this nature ... even at the start.
To be fair this is something that I always find jarring in US games (and possibly Canadian too?) based apparently on different cultures. Over here in Europe it would be perfectly normal for family members to see each other in various states of undress, especially in the morning and/or in the bathroom. It's not that we try to walk around half naked all the time but it'll just happen. Everybody is in a rush to get dressed for the family meeting, or somebody needs to brush their teeth while somebody else is showering - it will just happen and nobody will bat an eye.

Reactions: Lotex

Frazzanova

Jun 2, 2017
Man, the dev is still hung up on the story loops of apprehension. I skipped through half the dialogue of the latest update because it's just 30 repetitions of "I want to do things, are you sure, yes, are you really sure, yes, we'll go slow, no I want to go fast, are you sure, yes, are you really sure, yes, ok well we'll go slow anyway, I don't want to go slow..." Seriously, just stop. You're banging them all and they're all on-board, just proceed with the story.

Frazzanova

Jun 2, 2017
I just wanna say... I am currently playing this and enjoying it, but I LOATHE the main character. I mean considering the game. He counteracts everything good that happens and is/was going to happen. I hope he becomes more (realistic).
He doesn't. They serve themselves up on a silver platter to him, and he's just as neurotic every single episode.

Reactions: HomicidalHulk

Incarnis

Aug 17, 2022
I think I'm done with even bothering with this after the latest update, it's more of the same. The guy is completely bipolar, he is 100% a deviant pervert, but has hundreds of lines about how "no I can't" or "this is too fast" just to drag out what SHOULD ultimately happen.

It's all well and good to treat LIs with different personalities differently, but this MC doesn't, he treats them all the same with monotonous emphasis on "I can't do this". To be perfectly honest, the only LI I really care about is Abby, but there is no journey with her here anymore, there is just filler. Abby from the hop seemed like LI that the MC would ultimately legally marry, and at this point in the story she's just become an accessory.

xdived

Nov 29, 2018
You didn't have to annouce your departure either.

Could have just moved on with your life...but oh no...had to say your piece first...
You didn't have to give your opinion either because nobody asked but here we are on a forum. If you read more than his first sentence you could've seen that it was followed by his opinion on the matter. Any normal person would comment on his entire opinion and not cherry pick the first sentence.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Is it just me, or did the character models get worse in the middle of the game?
Yes, sort of. The dev switched to a newer version of Daz in order to access more assets, but it broke some of the morphs used to create some of the characters. Later updates improved the character looks and got them back to close to what the originals looked like.

Sober-man

Apr 3, 2023
Yes, sort of. The dev switched to a newer version of Daz in order to access more assets, but it broke some of the morphs used to create some of the characters. Later updates improved the character looks and got them back to close to what the originals looked like.
I see...
But I take it the original looks haven't fully returned?
because the girls were pretty cute, especially Abbi, and then, uh.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I see...
But I take it the original looks haven't fully returned?
because the girls were pretty cute, especially Abbi, and then, uh.
Nope, not 100% back to the original ones. I got used to it, too, and it's not all bad, Beth got considerably better IMO. But yeah, changing models in the midst is a tad annoying even though I can understand it.

3.90 star(s) 194 Votes