Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Decided to do a walkthrough MOD for this one. Enjoy!
Edit: Updated to Ch. 1 v1.16 (I had to drive to my sisters and do this update on her shitty laptop because my power is still out! Hope you guys appreciate that! :)
We always appreciate what you do for us.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

Edit: Updated to Ch. 1 v1.16 (I had to drive to my sisters and do this update on her shitty laptop because my power is still out! Hope you guys appreciate that! :)

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Thank you, Zoey. Your efforts are appreciated.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Punto

Jun 18, 2020

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Many thank - :cool:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I love the story, i rly do. And i fell in love with the Abby Model, so.... what happened? She suddenly turned into a character of
Celebrity Deathmatch. Just.... Why?
Short answer: Software update in Daz.

CNG is in the process or has already tackled the problem with, among other things, Abby's face and will then hopefully use the new better face with the next update.

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
Liked the update (well tbh they always good :p ).
I know rework was done earlier but I still feel like it was downgrade for Becca/Abby. But maybe its just me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also Lily's eyes here...lol:

Reactions: heimdal74

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
Liked the update (well tbh they always good :p ).
I know rework was done earlier but I still feel like it was downgrade for Becca/Abby. But maybe its just me:
also Lily's eyes here...lol:
The new upgrade for the faces are still not in the game.

gadu2121

Dec 27, 2019
ok so the mc is always an empty shell being always manipulated by Becca or even lily .
he takes no decision of his own and when he decides to make himself heard boom back to " ouin ouin i should apologise..."
Multiple choices game humm ok ..

I liked the game, but now...
each update is summarized in. mc trying to understand a situation.becca has a plan . mc doubt and 5 seconds after "ok let’s go! ". lily does the tsundere and apologizes after. etc etc...

boring . it's a big stop for me.

XDerkan

Jan 22, 2020
I really liked the games itself how story continue etc. But those new renders are very scary like what was wrong with old renders?
Why he changed the faces? That's the only negative side of it.

Reactions: turgsh01

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I really liked the games itself how story continue etc. But those new renders are very scary like what was wrong with old renders?
Why he changed the faces? That's the only negative side of it.

CNG is in the process or has already tackled the problem with, among other things, Abby's face and will then hopefully use the new better face with the next update.

XDerkan

Jan 22, 2020

I never saw any change in renders in other developers. Why CNG? I don't know really.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I never saw any change in renders in other developers. Why CNG? I don't know really.
While I am also doubtful that it was the best decision at the time, the old version couldn't do certain things the new one can, but he was not able to recreate the old models to 100%. So it wasn't intentional.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Ok, I really enjoyed this last update. I liked that MC could spend some time with Rain and Beth.And Nessa is a great character, I'm liking her more. Can't wait to see what Becca will do in the future.

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Single Again v1.16.
  • Download

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Doesn't work, just hangs at loading screen

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
So this is a remake of the old game, i havent play this game since quite along time, so i started to play and i was surprised that my old saves didn't show.
But i don't really notice any real difference, was it worth it to abandon the old game just for little improvements.
I remember that game was in CH 2 already and in two parts.
Maybe the script had become such a mess that it could not be debugged anymore, i don't know, i also have seen here that he updated the models, really they look as shitty as before in my opinion, the faces are almost alien like !!

3.90 star(s) 194 Votes