• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
It's just here lip shape, and she has a slight grin in the side pic. If you want to see a real life version, check out the actress that plays Edie in Blue Bloods. Similar facial features. At least she doesn't look like her lip should be split the way a cat's does like all of the WVU chicks - I swear that guy has a feline fetish.
She reminds me of Emily from Halfway House. :love:
https://f95zone.to/threads/halfway-house-ep-9-az.33607/

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Yeah Madison can wait. Maybe forever. It may be best for everyone involved because the way Lily was looking at her while she was holding that pool cue she was about one public hair away from shanking her.
A pissed off Lilly with a pool cue, now that's a scary sight. "Officer she never knew what hit her..." :ROFLMAO:

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
Lily's eyes were really weird looking during the pool game scene. I assume it was supposed to imply she had mascara on but it just came off looking really weird...

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
<Sigh> I'm not a big fan of the MC being a complete push over to Becca's plans. I can't say I have ever been a great fan of out MC being pushed by events and his own subconscious without many active choices.

But this plan of Becca's..

Lying to people you love about where you will be for three days is not a white lie. That's a big deal. That can go sideways in all sorts of ways that can be really, really bad. Part of me wants it to go sideways at least in a small way so that the MC learns not to just go along with Becca's plans when they seem to be too little reward for too much risk.

I'll open the game again and finish the update but I need to vent this here first. (besides I caught the Zoey Raven went to great lengths to upload a 1.16 update so I've got to install that)

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
<Sigh> I'm not a big fan of the MC being a complete push over to Becca's plans. I can't say I have ever been a great fan of out MC being pushed by events and his own subconscious without many active choices.

But this plan of Becca's..

Lying to people you love about where you will be for three days is not a white lie. That's a big deal. That can go sideways in all sorts of ways that can be really, really bad. Part of me wants it to go sideways at least in a small way so that the MC learns not to just go along with Becca's plans when they seem to be too little reward for too much risk.

I'll open the game again and finish the update but I need to vent this here first. (besides I caught the Zoey Raven went to great lengths to upload a 1.16 update so I've got to install that)
To be honest, the MC is quite the passive man in general. He never really takes initiative with anything. He lets life dictate what will happen and flows along with everything happening. The only ever real "hard stance" he's made is not going further with Abby, and even then, he's pretty wishy-washy. And why he's pretty much fine now with being with Lily and Becca romantically and against it with Abby doesn't make much sense with me, knowing they aren't blood related and him constantly telling Becca that he doesn't play favorites, when clearly he does.

But regardless, he's never going to make the first move. Even with Becca and Lily, or even Beth, and now Madison, he never does. He always makes the women make the first move and follows along.

I'm used to it at this point though. I just kinda ignore the repeating of the same information. I'm just sad that the scene with Beth wasn't animated in the last update.

Reactions: testo2 and alexsmax

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
So, I don't want to be "that" guy...but...wouldn't having a LI get eaten out by another "not" LI while the LI takes pictures technically be NTR? Literally the main purpose behind the scene was to make the MC jealous. Just because they are girls doesn't really change that. So, am I wrong here?
No, that's not NTR. Netorare is a little more extensive than the English equivalent of "cuckolding," but that's basically what it is. Netorare(NTR) is more about stealing, whether forcefully (rape, blackmail, etc) or convincing, the LI to cheat or leave the MC for another person. Netori(also NTR) is the opposite, it's where the MC does the taking from another character's LI.

In this case, the MC is fine with Lily and Abby's sexual relationship. He knows it's happening, he has consented and said he's fine with it, etc. It's now more about an open/polyamorous relationship than NTR.

It'd be NTR if the MC loved Abby and would consider being in a relationship with her, but then Lily got Abby to leave the MC for her and the MC had no knowledge of their sexual relationship.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
If by "you can't" mean "you shouldn't", many here would agree. However, technically you "can" in the sense of "are able to" and that is what happened here.
Yes of course you can always change the models for the new renders but.. it would look weird ! Maybe you can explain this by saying that the character had a car accident and had to go through facial reconstruction! :ROFLMAO:

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Full of shit. Why force things here. Like that scene between Lily and Aby. I could throw the whole slut-lily out of the game. Fucking lesbians are starting to feel bad about Lez-NTR because MC doesn't get anything from them. It's just fucking slowing down and slowing down. You can no longer proceed more slowly or all the shit leaves already going backwards. I'm not playing this shit anymore. Here are some fetishes that should be put behind the button.

I have been annoyed by that Lily behavior from the beginning and now it is over. There is no worse way to wipe Lesbians off my face than to send some fucking pictures. Those pictures ended my playing. Before that it was already close that the game would not continue, but now it will not continue anymore. Part of the reason is just mc who knows nothing but to move slowly. At the same time, Abby's behavior always started to anger some hell of punishment for MC. Her would also be a good punishment for losing the whole daddy and she gets to continue lesbianing with Lily and MC goes to another city alone or with Becca who really cares about MC.

One game was renamed in the game folder and received an attachment (DO NOT DOWNLOAD)

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
This update felt odd... I liked the story with the daughters but then I have to waste time with Beth and... some other girl I forget her name at the bar. Buncha cock blockers...

Aug 22, 2021
This update felt odd... I liked the story with the daughters but then I have to waste time with Beth and... some other girl I forget her name at the bar. Buncha cock blockers...
Agreed. Tattoo bar girl. Besides tattoos being a hard pass for me, I also felt like she was invading the personal sphere of MC and the daughters. I had to push on to get past the endless dialogue and then try to avoid sexy time with Beth and Tattoo bar girl. Finally then a scene with MC and Abby that I was wanting. I didn't get any lesbian scene with Abby and Lillith though.

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
I agree too. Madison feel "empty" and uninteresting a F... Feel like she is here to buy some times to the dev ...
Beth is quite good on the contrary. And her rework is very good.

Reactions: Hedylogos

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Always nice to see the opinion of someone that would molest a drunk girl. Now THAT'S a REAL man! SMH...
What I mean is she's drunk, don't molest her. You took some of what I said and interpreted it.
This man does nothing. He doesn't do anything when he's not drunk. This man does nothing.
The game is a complete meet and fuck game. meet the girl, don't do anything, she's definitely going to fuck herself with you.
and those who play the game will perceive it as "what a nice guy" :) You write this scenario in adolescence.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
and those who play the game will perceive it as "what a nice guy" :) You write this scenario in adolescence.
Combined with your earlier mention of the term "beta male" I get an impression what you mean but maybe I am wrong - no, even beyond adolescence, not every male subscribes to the idea to having to be the dominant chest banger at all times. We don't need to always "do something" just because an opportunity opens up, and can happily accept a woman taking the initiative.

I will agree that the main actor of this game is less and less the main character and more and more Becky. And I can see how this takes away some agency. But the more general statement about "grown ups don't do that at all" I will not sign.

3.90 star(s) 194 Votes