Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
So you are saying that you downloaded a game tagged with both "harem" and "incest", as well as several sexual tags, but you are mad that if you tell them all no the game is over?
If those tag's aren't your thing cool, you do you, but why would you even download it if they're not???

In all seriousness, I am so confused right now...
[/QUOTE]
Eh? I never said it like that

Roido

Jul 29, 2018
Really short version: the Dev tried to split the game into chapters, found out it wouldn't work the way he wanted, and moved it all back to a single download. You can find the full details around here somewhere if you want them.

I don't remember it messing up the chap 1 saves though, but I might be forgetting. I did a new play when they all became a single file again.
That explains it. Thanks my man. Got me worried there for a minute lmao.

Reactions: Tavi13

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
Hold up.

So you are saying that you downloaded a game tagged with both "harem" and "incest", as well as several sexual tags, but you are mad that if you tell them all no the game is over?
If those tag's aren't your thing cool, you do you, but why would you even download it if they're not???

In all seriousness, I am so confused right now...
i didn´t played till end of this update but incest tag makes only sense if you had sex with your mom or your sister chrystal lilly and becca are not blood related so it´s not incenst abby may be a gray area cuz she´s adopted but so far no sex with her

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
I don't know if that is what you meant, but that is actually what you said. Thats why I am confused.

See:
i only mean you have choices but not really a choice (i didn´t decline any of them not that i could) i mean i skip most scenes i´m more for the story

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for the update. I appreciate the commitment required to produce regular releases over the more than two years that we've enjoyed this VN. Given my various comments about Frank's inner monolog and the overall pace of the story, it's obvious that I sometimes find it a bit frustrating. That said I really love the daughters. They've made this a worth while experience for me. So spending time with them means any update is something to look forward to.

So Clever, you've clearly returned to the slow/no burn mode with regard to the daughters. That progression is central to your story and the reason that most of us follow it. Adding encounters with Beth and the latest side girl(s) doesn't substitute for progress with the daughters, because that interaction doesn't progress the main story. Abby humping Frank's leg in her sleep, was entertaining, but presents more of a problem for Frank instead of forward motion with Abby.

You can tease us with banter between Lilly and Frank about picking up the pace, but at this point we really don't expect you to deliver. So that gets real old real quick. You can let Becca run though new manipulations of Frank's relationship with other women to manipulate her sisters, but since we really want to see intimate times between her and Frank, that falls pretty flat as well.

This comment is intended as unsolicited observational feedback, not a complaint. As always this is your story to tell and I fully support your right to tell it as you choose. I'll be waiting for your next update to see if you choose to move things forward and how you choose to do so. Thanks for all your hard work.

Oh you might consider adding a note to the OP about the reason for the changes to the girls looks in a VERY bold and large font. Like your NTR comment. That would reduce the complaints which you must find very tiring.

Reactions: testo2

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
i didn´t played till end of this update but incest tag makes only sense if you had sex with your mom or your sister chrystal lilly and becca are not blood related so it´s not incenst abby may be a gray area cuz she´s adopted but so far no sex with her
That makes more sense to me now.

The 'cest tag has been a huge debate around here, and it is one which will probably never end. It seems to be a regional thing but according to F95 all three count as 'cest. As far as I know, the dev doesn't really have a say in the tags.

Yeah; not sure if you are going to like this one or not though, those three are the main LI's and the focus is on them and their story. I don't know if any of them will actually be avoidable, but I doubt there will ever be a way to avoid all three of them.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
That makes more sense to me now.

The 'cest tag has been a huge debate around here, and it is one which will probably never end. It seems to be a regional thing but according to F95 all three count as 'cest. As far as I know, the dev doesn't really have a say in the tags.

Yeah; not sure if you are going to like this one or not though, those three are the main LI's and the focus is on them and their story. I don't know if any of them will actually be avoidable, but I doubt there will ever be a way to avoid all three of them.
yeah i don´t really mind them it is just the choices
like this
screenshot0003.png
i choose for fun idk 10 times to hold it but you are stuck in a loop you have to give in to continue
but its ok it is what it is ;)

Aug 22, 2021
- Nessa telling Abby what Frank told her about their sleeping habits. Does she not believe in doctor/patient confidentiality? He paid her for the session.
Yes, very confusing and infuriating for the reader. Some sort of explanation and reasoning of the therapists action is needed here.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
yeah i don´t really mind them it is just the choices
like this
View attachment 1876357
i choose for fun idk 10 times to hold it but you are stuck in a loop you have to give in to continue
but its ok it is what it is ;)
Ahhhh.....that "hold it" is meant to continue playing the loop, "give in" is to end the scene. Probably wasn't the best way to label it. Neither has any bearing on the story, just on how long you view the particular scene.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
Ahhhh.....that "hold it" is meant to continue playing the loop, "give in" is to end the scene. Probably wasn't the best way to label it. Neither has any bearing on the story, just on how long you view the particular scene.
welp eggs on my face
now that you mentioned it it was like that in every scene i forgot (dang i´m really that old :unsure: )

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no bloodrelation but still he is like real father to all girls and he has kinda adopted abby so incest tag is correct you can start fight with mods and admins to get tag removed but i can guarantee that you will lose that battle.

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
All games have choices like that in them. I remember Parental Love has an instant game over right at the start because the MC was a complete ass when reconnecting with his ex wife. Sometimes your choice can be so bad it is a game over. This game only has one or two of those though. There are other choices throughout the game that don't have a game over, for example: Do you open the door in Beth's apartment or not. Neither choice has a game over but they effect the story progression for those characters. This is a narrative heavy game, so to progress the main plot certain choices have to be out with the player's control or the developer has to write two or more main plots. Its why most games have choices heavier on the side characters as they aren't as important.
To add to this.. it doesn't even have to be a "bad" choice.. decide you don't want to be with Becca? Well she wouldn't help you get Lily.. don't want to be with Lily? You're never getting Aby and vice versa - not getting Aby will long term leadto not keeping Lily since she's the glue that will keep Lily there. In fact you might even lose Becca as her master plans failure could lead to her moving on. Basically if you're not happy with the required LIs you can happily imagine an 'early' ending where your girls grew up.. moved out and you ended up with someone else eventually.

I'm not even the biggest Aby fan but that doesn't mean I don't understand she has her critical role in this trifecta of sexiness.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
no bloodrelation but still he is like real father to all girls and he has kinda adopted abby so incest tag is correct you can start fight with mods and admins to get tag removed but i can guarantee that you will lose that battle.
maybe he wants to be a sugar daddy for them i mean i gave becca a car his credit card to buy diff things ;)
jokes aside its just a diff pov for everyone if it incest or not

Lyzzak

Feb 21, 2018
I hate the manipulating Bitch Becca and Lilith also but i like Abi a lot, the others dosent matter to me please more Aby content

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
What I mean is she's drunk, don't molest her. You took some of what I said and interpreted it.
This man does nothing. He doesn't do anything when he's not drunk. This man does nothing.
The game is a complete meet and fuck game. meet the girl, don't do anything, she's definitely going to fuck herself with you.
and those who play the game will perceive it as "what a nice guy" :) You write this scenario in adolescence.
As someone with an avatar of a goofy dude yankin' his crank, I'm sure you're an expert in "adolescence".

• Angry
Reactions: testo2
3.90 star(s) 195 Votes