Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
A great update. I enjoyed the storyline. The girls amazingly small but very sexy. Looking forward to some action in the next update:giggle:

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
In Single again you play the role of Frank, a widower and soon to be divorcee....
Okay...? :unsure:
Last time i checked being a widower means that your current spouse is dead which should nullify the need for a divorce.
Unless the story takes place somewhere where necrophilia is legal, in which case please ignore this comment and continue the game. :geek:

carrickfelix

Feb 19, 2019
In Single again you play the role of Frank, a widower and soon to be divorcee....
Okay...? :unsure:
Last time i checked being a widower means that your current spouse is dead which should nullify the need for a divorce.
Unless the story takes place somewhere where necrophilia is legal, in which case please ignore this comment and continue the game. :geek:
his first wife died, he's divorcing the second. it's not really that complicated.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
My only complaint about this game is how odd the relationships sound.

However I get that none of the girls are his by blood...but blood is not a requirement to make a family.

You don't need to be blood related to love a child (not in a pervy way) as if they were your own.

I get the Dev did it to circumvent the bullshit Patreon rules...but as long as the rest of the story is good, I can overlook the Widower/Divorced thing. And yes. I actually did read Playboy for the articles. They had some really good interviews.

Reactions: Sulring Durgul

Sgt Oberon

Jan 13, 2020
Not sure if it was said in the past 17 pages, but this game could do with a discord server. The game is very cute, just needs a community hub.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm fine with a slow burn, love them usually, but this game keeps dangling bait out there that the player isn't allowed to bite on because the MC is too scared and the player isn't given a choice.

At this point the game needs the incest tag (between step-siblings) and to remove the romance tag. There is no romance whatsoever. No sexual content between the MC and anyone besides his hand.

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
It's getting annoying that a grown-ass man who has been married twice and has raised three girls reacts like a bloody uptight virgin every time someone alludes to intimacy or sex.
For crying out loud, it looks like his girls are more experienced and less repressed than he is about it!
No wonder his second wife cheated on him...

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It's getting annoying that a grown-ass man who has been married twice and has raised three girls reacts like a bloody uptight virgin every time someone alludes to intimacy or sex.
For crying out loud, it looks like his girls are more experienced and less repressed than he is about it!
No wonder his second wife cheated on him...
Right? "Oh no, her butt is exposed!" or "Oh no, they said something about sex!" or "Oh no, I have three girls who have attractive bodies!" Like WTF? Perhaps he needs to be as mature as they are when it comes to discussing intimacy and sex.

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Right? "Oh no, her butt is exposed!" or "Oh no, they said something about sex!" or "Oh no, I have three girls who have attractive bodies!" Like WTF? Perhaps he needs to be as mature as they are when it comes to discussing intimacy and sex.
Yeah!
Seriously, his dialogue and personality don't match what he is supposed to be. Also it's written in a way that makes you think he was transported in from the victorian era at the start of the game and hasn't seen any of the girls grow up and go through puberty. They even have boyfriends, FFS!
Terrible, just terrible.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah!
Seriously, his dialogue and personality don't match what he is supposed to be. Also it's written in a way that makes you think he was transported in from the victorian era at the start of the game and hasn't seen any of the girls grow up and go through puberty. They even have boyfriends, FFS!
Terrible, just terrible.
Can you imagine the MC having to go buy tampons or pads for his wife and three daughters? LOL "Oh my god! They have periods and I need to, gosh this is so embarrassing, I need to buy them... Tampons! But how can I think of doing that, I shouldn't even consider the idea that they are all mature enough to ovulate!"

This guy has had two wives and never had any children? Abigail isn't his, neither are Lilith and Rebecca. So his wives never wanted him to knock them up. Is he shooting blanks or did they both decide they didn't want offspring from the most embarrassed MC (over 21) on F95?

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
This guy has had two wives and never had any children? Abigail isn't his, neither are Lilith and Rebecca. So his wives never wanted him to knock them up. Is he shooting blanks or did they both decide they didn't want offspring from the most embarrassed MC (over 21) on F95?
Maybe his swimmers are lazy? :LOL:
If he's sterile, that will be a big plus for all three girls, as daddy can fill up their little pussies without any risk of them getting preggers.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Frank is a real estate agent/broker who don't know what is a suit. When Abigail asked him to wear a suit for a dinner in 0.05, he wore non-suit pants and a dress shirt with a short tie. Also, I think he looks too young to be 39 years old.

On a good note, "divorce" was correct in 0.05 material but at least the character sheets still had "divorice" stuff in. "Your"/"you're" are still mixed up but not so much. If I was a developer, I'd use (or at least try) MrFriendly's free proofreading services (check out his signature) to get most grammar and typing mistakes out of the writing.

Reactions: Sulring Durgul

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
am I the only one who thinks Justin(Lilith's 'serious' boyfriend) looks similar to the MC?!
yet another clue about her daddy issues and repressed love for MC? :unsure:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
"Professionally ranked bitch," I'll be stealing that phrase as it's fantastic.

and to all those who complain about starting a new save.. the dev added the option to change names.. so its worth a fresh start...
Didn't realize that. I just moved saves over and edited the files for a different name. A welcome change most certainly...frustrating when games lock you into names.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Maybe his swimmers are lazy? :LOL:
If he's sterile, that will be a big plus for all three girls, as daddy can fill up their little pussies without any risk of them getting preggers.
That implies anything will happen. This game is only tagged for groping, Lesbian, and masturbation. Technically we've already seen all of the promised content happen. What if the entire game is a tease and the MC never does anything besides have awkward conversations with his "daughters"?

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
This Dev really needs to learn Ren'Py and stop renaming his master file all the god damned time because his Roaming Files never link. He puts the version number on the master file all the damn time separating them out. I had to delete 4 other instances when I looked today.

3.90 star(s) 194 Votes