HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
According to this post, how many updates will it take before content about Abby comes out?
probably a few more before any proper abby content,
also isn't the next update a split update? i remember there were talks about splitting the update into two 1 for each vacation option.
or did that fall trough and were getting a proper update?

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
probably a few more before any proper abby content,
also isn't the next update a split update? i remember there were talks about splitting the update into two 1 for each vacation option.
or did that fall trough and were getting a proper update?
I believe it's still being split.

• Hey there
Reactions: HiHaHo

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I don't think it's the next one that the splitting starts, but he is starting to cover more than just a day or two in the next update, so when the vacation hits might be sooner than we thought and that's when the full update split will probably happen (I think he said he'll finish one vacation in an update or few, then the next similar rounds of updates would be the other vacation, but I can't find the post right now to verify that).

Reactions: rudy007

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
To say something in favor of music: if well done, it can support the story and mood very well, improving the experience, at least for me. In any game (not only AVNs) I usually stick to the default music if it at least halfway makes sense and fits the scene. My "own" songs I can listen to at any time anyways.

However, if you just give me the same song on a loop or even a selection of songs which will just play regardless of the scene and situation, that is indeed useless. And I will agree that I also don't need music for these games. But, as I said, if well done it can really improve the experience.

(First things I do when playing a RenPy game is activating fullscreen and instant text speed)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I hoped that at least both of them would take off their panties. And in the morning she will sleep with her face in his groin and then give him a blowjob, as expected, and this is where their closer relationship will begin.
Well, I guess this would have lost the dev other players. Me for example. A "get the girl at the first opportunity" isn't everybody's cup of tea. But yeah, if you're looking for that then this game is not for you. But don't fret, other devs have pretty daughters, too.

Reactions: Mooboy2000

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well, I guess this would have lost the dev other players. Me for example. A "get the girl at the first opportunity" isn't everybody's cup of tea. But yeah, if you're looking for that then this game is not for you. But don't fret, other devs have pretty daughters, too.
Hahaha, well it would for sure have made for a different game. :p Though to be honest with Frank as he is I could have seen a game over if had woken up next morning with Abby deepthroating him and he in panic runs out of the house at that stage of proceedings. :p Might have been a more fun game over and better fitting the story in the end as well. :p

Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
To say something in favor of music: if well done, it can support the story and mood very well, improving the experience, at least for me. In any game (not only AVNs) I usually stick to the default music if it at least halfway makes sense and fits the scene. My "own" songs I can listen to at any time anyways.

However, if you just give me the same song on a loop or even a selection of songs which will just play regardless of the scene and situation, that is indeed useless. And I will agree that I also don't need music for these games. But, as I said, if well done it can really improve the experience.

(First things I do when playing a RenPy game is activating fullscreen and instant text speed)
For further clarification, my issue with background music isn't confined to just games. I don't like when it overshadows scenes in movies, or drowns out dialogue in shows.
Part of that might be from my particular issues with music in general, stemming partially from my misophonia.

Not saying that one way is better than another, simply pointing out what I do, and that I wish music tracks were also separate channels in other media as well.

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Hello, I thought the update was scheduled for the 17th? There's nothing on Patreon.

Does anyone know if the itch version is up to date?

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
nice, I could use some new content of this, game is getting better with each update
I like that AVN... It has pretty predictable time schedule, good story, good characters and reasonable long updates. But the times between updates feels much longer then it is in the reality... ;)

Reactions: Elduriel

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Thank you for your reply.
Do you know if the Itch version is up to date and updated like the Patreon version?
I wanted to buy it but the dev doesn't seem to be active on it anymore.
doesn't look that way... on itch it's up to 1.19, while the patreon version (and here) is at 1.22
1713630481624.png

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Do you know if the Itch version is up to date and updated like the Patreon version?
Sorry, but I'm not sure how it works at Itch, but it seems their version is at least 3 versions behind, after this update even 4... Simpliest way would be Patreon if you want to help the developer.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
doesn't look that way... on itch it's up to 1.19, while the patreon version (and here) is at 1.22
View attachment 3558327
Sorry, but I'm not sure how it works at Itch, but it seems their version is at least 3 versions behind, after this update even 4... Simpliest way would be Patreon if you want to help the developer.
Pinned post on Patreon shows the progression.

Screenshot 2024-04-20 094055.png

Although if you're here, Itch.io isn't really worth the bother.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
man, 'twas a great update yet again. Lots of progress with Mei, she is such a sweetheart. Also the harem got cemented in a way that not many would expect, it was seriously awesome. Especially that all three girls participated, didn't see that coming. I expect the lewdness kick up even more after this. Now we just need Abby to be on board and it's gonna be legendary.

3.90 star(s) 194 Votes