• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I'm thinking about doing something different with update releases. Waiting months between each one sucks, so I'm thinking of doing smaller more frequent updates. Like about 1/3 the size of the current updates and coming out a month apart-ish.
CNG, your update cycles are actually better than most devs. A lot better. Plus your communication and status updates are top-notch. Really, you should be an example for 99% of other devs out there. You are honest and straight with all your fans, always.

I think shooting for updates every other month, or max every 3 months is ideal for most AVN devs, but your release cycle is pretty great already, as I mentioned. Plus each update has lots of content. If you just want to change it to get more eyes on the game, then I think every other month is ideal. Once per month is probably too short. Then people will be complaining about the 10 minute update.

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
man, 'twas a great update yet again. Lots of progress with Mei, she is such a sweetheart. Also the harem got cemented in a way that not many would expect, it was seriously awesome. Especially that all three girls participated, didn't see that coming. I expect the lewdness kick up even more after this. Now we just need Abby to be on board and it's gonna be legendary.
You have it? Can you upload it here?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
CNG, your update cycles are actually better than most devs. A lot better. Plus your communication and status updates are top-notch. Really, you should be an example for 99% of other devs out there. You are honest and straight with all your fans, always.

I think shooting for updates every other month, or max every 3 months is ideal for most AVN devs, but your release cycle is pretty great already, as I mentioned. Plus each update has lots of content. If you just want to change it to get more eyes on the game, then I think every other month is ideal. Once per month is probably too short. Then people will be complaining about the 10 minute update.
Co-signing this and sharing where they'll see it.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
As someone who subbed for two years at the 10 dollar level, I disagree. But I think it's because he never hits a release date that he sets for himself. In the three years I've been following this game he's always too ambitious and there is at least one, most of the time two delays once he sets a release schedule.
Yes, and we all know this and still think he's one of the more consistent devs out there ... which says something I suppose, but it still leaves a good impression overall.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
thats a presumes bit much but i won't say its impossible, that kinda life he wouldn't beg on a piracy site for a freebie though

he was more likely trying to shame/guilt and/or gaslight you ,in a atempt to get the new release leaked which apparently already happend?
yeah it's already here, but I honestly don't care. I'm not a full-time supporter, I just pay a one-time "fee" when an update is out. Works for me

Reactions: HiHaHo

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
yeah it's already here, but I honestly don't care. I'm not a full-time supporter, I just pay a one-time "fee" when an update is out. Works for me
do your thing man ,we need people who send financial support to devs to keep the avn community alive like ThaBoooB said even its only when a new update drops it still helps the dev (y)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Single Again [v1.23] [Clever name games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Why? Kinda pointless to flex your moral high ground on this page.
Adding to all that was said, I know quite a few people around here who aren't pirating but see this as a quite large community to just be able to discuss the games they enjoy, ask for help and opinions, that kind of stuff. Unlike other games it's not so easy to just ask around in your circle of friends if anybody else is playing it.

3.90 star(s) 194 Votes