• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

WhatSheSaid

Nov 16, 2017
Don't even bother asking Elduriel to leak it here, he's too honorable to become a pirate...
Honor be damned though when its comes to companies like EA, they want 1,371.99 USD for all their DLC content for Sims 4 and I refuse to pay out of principle... lol

But yes stealing from small independent content creators is wrong, which is why I'd rather wait and buy their product out right once its done, too many creators out their who just milk their supporters while doing no work, ICTOR being the golden example of that.

ErosKnight

May 4, 2017
FUCK, I just looked and I have version 1.21, does anyone know where I download update 1.22, because re-downloading the game will take me at least 3 days

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Here a little Mod for the game, with it you can adjust some additional game settings.
Info: should be compatible to the WT Mod from Zoey Raven and the Gallery Mod from hds666, too.

=====================================
Dec. 16, 2023
My Mod v1.20 is compatible to the new game version v1.22

=====================================

Download Mod v1.20 ( ~5MB)
(compatible to game version v1.22)
Workupload -

============================

Second Mod version with additional music
using my jukebox function "QuickMusic"

Download Mod 1.20Audio (~70MB)
(compatible to game version v1.22)
Workupload -

============================

Android port from the game compressed v1.22
with integrated Audio Mod +
- WT Mod v1.22 from Zoey Raven
- Gallery Mod v1.22 from hds666/Azk66
Pixeldrain - (~1.7GB)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

some ingame pics of the Mod (variant with Audio):
View attachment 2616306 View attachment 2616307 View attachment 2616308 View attachment 2616309 View attachment 2616310 View attachment 2616311
new game ver out. just heads up

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Single Again v1.23.

Main App:
Mandatory Package(s):
  • - Assets
  • - Assets
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

install the app. after a fresh install, run it once to create all the required folders. read .
then you have to copy the assets pack to the folder /RenPy/org.single.again.the66/game on Android 11 and newer or to the folder /Android/data/org.single.again.the66/files/game.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ruffuss and Cickic

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Meiko is such a waste of development time. I'd rather see Maddison or see why the dev introduced that male-female pair of siblings that live in the same house than waste time on Meiko.
Seriously, not worth a DL...again. Completely lost faith in this dev over the BS with Abby being dragged out for LITERAL years. This is the exact reason why I dont support devs that are mid project and only give a chunk after a game is completed. I would be so pissed if Id been dropping money for 4 years on this thing.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
that what we talking about,see ya
The only Abby content likely before the last few episodes of the VN will likely be solo or something with one of the other girls. If you're waiting for her to get schlonged, you won't be downloading for probably another two years.

Reactions: Cartageno

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
rememeber what is the name of this Trxsh developer ? Clever ? he is clever ? yeah yeah 3 years and no main li yet ... puf

at this point he is TROLLING with plot , game , fans. anything else is no sense.

at least should had been a progression on main li , like anal or something. BUT HUGHS HUGHS and more circling around.

AS IF HIS millions of supports going to leave him if he does 30 sex scenes with the main li , or 10 decent updates, true ?

oh developer think he is Tolstoy, or Shakespeare?

oh no forget the million of cuddles ? why no call the game Cuddle Again.

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
gasp!

idk why, maybe cause it came out today when i had forgotten it was coming out soon, or maybe cause all the hate in the thread about the new update, or maybe i stubbed my toe. double gasp, ok i really stubbed my toe think i ginx'd myself. holy crap balls websters dictionary, i dont know how to spell ginx'd. never wrote the word before now. im not looking it up and even if its dead wrong ill never spell it any other way, i like spelling it this way, its smexy. okay time to dl this already so i can complain with everyone else or complain about the complainers,.. so i can complain about something.

3.90 star(s) 194 Votes