Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Seriously, all of you complaining about Abby clearly aren't paying too much attention to the actual story being told.

NO-ONE actually following the story should be expecting anything with Abby at this point. Maybe in the first 10-12 chapters, but not anymore.

So you keep coming back and keep complaining. Why? I can only think of two reasons:
  1. You're stupid
  2. You're a Troll™
That's it. It's annoying, but I had to get that off my chest.

The Frank stuff, while almost as annoying, at least has some merit. It's understandable that some might see his continued reluctance and reticence as unbearable, although I think he's actually progressing quite well, if ever-so-slowly.

If the game makes it to the point that Abby finally becomes one of the chosen, that will hopefully be a wonderful moment. But to come in every update and complain that it hasn't happened yet when it clearly is something still over the horizon?

Yea, it's annoying on GH, it's even more annoying here.

Oh, and the constant Meiko-bashing? You're all sick in the head. Girl is adorable. Only non-white main character, but to each their own I suppose. At least that's about preference ... maybe.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
gasp!

idk why, maybe cause it came out today when i had forgotten it was coming out soon, or maybe cause all the hate in the thread about the new update, or maybe i stubbed my toe. double gasp, ok i really stubbed my toe think i ginx'd myself. holy crap balls websters dictionary, i dont know how to spell ginx'd. never wrote the word before now. im not looking it up and even if its dead wrong ill never spell it any other way, i like spelling it this way, its smexy. okay time to dl this already so i can complain with everyone else or complain about the complainers,.. so i can complain about something.
Jinx ;)

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
So my Antivirus is popping this as a virus after downloading it from Mixdrop. I have not unzipped it as I am going to ask if anyone else had this happen before I open it.

Exanadae

Dec 19, 2018
NO-ONE actually following the story should be expecting anything with Abby at this point. Maybe in the first 10-12 chapters, but not anymore.
That's what's known as a "bait and switch".

I kind of feel kind of sorry for AVN developers. Making a popular game is a fluke, landing a successful follow-up is a miracle. Given the choice between losing half your donors overnight because you've given them what they want vs. bleeding them out over the course of a few years as they wait for you to do it, I can understand why so many choose the latter.

janetitan

Sep 12, 2023
rememeber what is the name of this Trxsh developer ? Clever ? he is clever ? yeah yeah 3 years and no main li yet ... puf

at this point he is TROLLING with plot , game , fans. anything else is no sense.

at least should had been a progression on main li , like anal or something. BUT HUGHS HUGHS and more circling around.

AS IF HIS millions of supports going to leave him if he does 30 sex scenes with the main li , or 10 decent updates, true ?

oh developer think he is Tolstoy, or Shakespeare?

oh no forget the million of cuddles ? why no call the game Cuddle Again.
you don't like the game you don't play and that's it

janetitan

Sep 12, 2023
worst update for this game in a VERY long time.. not only meiko is completly boring and cringe, the update was weak on all sides..

sad
so no scenes with abby the game sucks? you have to stop with your whims, you don't like the game you don't play it will prevent you from wasting your time criticizing, in this case make a game yourself

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
I didn't like this update, there was no intercourse even with Meiko or sex with Lil or Rebecca, which is a shame, plus it helped that the bathroom scene with Meiko looked romantic to waste it

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
next update will show another new side character getting developed ... at this point no even mater, the models are too old, the plot is awful fubar.

yeah don't worry hope the developer get 20 more side characters and 3 years more of updates on they. meanwhile main li stays as now.

downloaded, skipped the no sense text, and DELETED the game, where is the un watch o there it is.

yeah don't worry only calling a horse by its name.

any good story/plot please tell me where i can find something worthy of been read, already done with a bunch of books. OH reclaiming the Lxst and my preshious updates are coming out.

Reactions: MixQQ and ommijo

Sober-man

Apr 3, 2023
I noticed a little gaffe, when in the dream the fairy Abby gives the first time blowjob (or fairy Becky), she says that Abby started falling in love with Mc when he kissed her when he left to show the loft to Vanessa and Beth for the second time 6.png

BUT when there was this moment they are talking about, the choice was "kiss and leave" or "Just leave", I chose "Just leave" at the time 1.png , which means the kiss where Abby started to fall in love didn't happen, but they still talk about it like it did

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
That's what's known as a "bait and switch".

I kind of feel kind of sorry for AVN developers. Making a popular game is a fluke, landing a successful follow-up is a miracle. Given the choice between losing half your donors overnight because you've given them what they want vs. bleeding them out over the course of a few years as they wait for you to do it, I can understand why so many choose the latter.
and thats the reason why so many only dl the vn´s but dont pay for it....you dont pay for something your not really convinced about....so many scammers who only milk the fans...who do you bet your hard earned money on!? like you said-one abandones in the middle-one milks the cow for years without real progress - next turns the Harem into NTR halfway through....

SoonAtHome

Sep 22, 2020
all 2024 clichés, ass plug.. girls talking and smiling with semen on their faces, etc..,
but animes are great,
no footjob .? how is it possible... this is a 2020 game,

Last edited:

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
Seriously, all of you complaining about Abby clearly aren't paying too much attention to the actual story being told.

So you keep coming back and keep complaining. Why? I can only think of two reasons:
  1. You're stupid
  2. You're a Troll™
That's it. It's annoying, but I had to get that off my chest.

The Frank stuff, while almost as annoying, at least has some merit. It's understandable that some might see his continued reluctance and reticence as unbearable, although I think he's actually progressing quite well, if ever-so-slowly.

If the game makes it to the point that Abby finally becomes one of the chosen, that will hopefully be a wonderful moment. But to come in every update and complain that it hasn't happened yet when it clearly is something still over the horizon?

Yea, it's annoying on GH, it's even more annoying here.

Oh, and the constant Meiko-bashing? You're all sick in the head. Girl is adorable. Only non-white main character, but to each their own I suppose. At least that's about preference ... maybe.
As someone whose usually the horny guy i thought it was clear rebecca is the mastermind setting us up we wouldn't even get lilth 16997946_1464067843651606_4193028290033108819_n.png_thumbnail.png 16997946_1464067843651606_4193028290033108819_n.png_thumbnail.png

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I'm looking at the latest update and I've mentioned in the past that Frank and I seem to be on a similar wavelength, this update also has a moment like that: "a-MEI-zing" is something that could totally come from me.

Elefex

Sep 25, 2018
CleverNameGames said that this is the "update with most lewd content" (paraphrasing from memory, as I cannot be bothered to look at exactly what he said)

If this is the "most lewd content", I'm severely disappointed
He also pushed this update a month back, and it really doesn't look like it needed it, as it isn't that big in the first place

On the point of Meiko, I personally don't care about her, and I don't care who and how many do, because the reason why people started liking this VN is because of the (step)daughters

Yes, I know Meiko was voted on, I am a former Patreon member, but I genuinely don't believe that focusing away from the reason people came to this game is a good strategy

Reactions: aslop

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Well i endured a bit longer...

But i coudn't stand the Mc, he's the perfect candidate for a NTR/cuckhold game though...can't even stand up to a 19y old girl...seriously grow some balls

Not a fan of forced lesbian relationship beetwen LI's (seems kind of a thing these days)

The story is way to slow burn, honestly if the dev continues in this speed DMD will look fast in comparison.

And what finally killed the game for me was, that the only virgin Abby was deflowered with a fucking XL dildo
Ever give it another try? :unsure:

Was thinking on trying it even though I don't particularly vibe with the toon art style, but I've seen quite a few people I follow sing its praise.

I feel with forced relationship as annoying as they are I can deal with, but the problem is very rarely VNs are giving the players the choice on how to react to them. The MC is most of the times by default ok, if not downright a fan of them happening.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Why the fk Meiko exist :HideThePain:
Well, one remarkable day about 24 years ago her mother and her father excused themselves from present company and had a little excercising session ... "The Fuck" indeed, so to say.

and thats the reason why so many only dl the vn´s but dont pay for it....you dont pay for something your not really convinced about....so many scammers who only milk the fans...who do you bet your hard earned money on!? like you said-one abandones in the middle-one milks the cow for years without real progress - next turns the Harem into NTR halfway through....
Not paying for VNs via Patreon (or similar subscription sides) is a perfectly valid decision, you pay way over what a finished AAA game might cost, even if supporting an independent dev, and you don't know what you gonna get, as you state. So waiting until it is finished and then buying it off wherever you can get it is A-OK in my book. It's the same here, I loathe subscriptions albeit for a different reason than total money paid, so I don't do it.

However - this turns the tides against us when it comes to complaining about the game. We do not pay we have no say. And we should always remember: no permanent income would mean no games (or hardly any) at all, so a Patreon or similar is needed.

Also it seems to me when talking development time many on these forums (and probably many devs at the beginning) severely underestimate what kind of time is needed. Neither code nor story are just typed out like that, renders take more time than just the technical rendering, you have to set up scenes and everything and so forth.

all 2024 clichés, ass plug.. girls talking and smiling with semen on their faces, etc..,
but animes are great,
no footjob .? how is it possible... this is a 2020 game,
I always wonder what the reasoning is behind a "this is from (year) why does it include/not include (kink or mechanism)". Makes no sense to me. Before 2020 some people liked footplay and some didn't, after 2020 it is just the same. So some games cater to it, some don't. Has there been a trend in either players or devs since then in the meantime? I wouldn't know, maybe there has. Still doesn't mean every game would need to include or exclude stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: c3p0
3.90 star(s) 195 Votes